Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row Empty
PostSubject: Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row   Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 11:16 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/01/pelosi-absent-from-post-for-the-second-day-in-a-row/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=pelosi-absent-from-post-for-the-second-day-in-a-row

[size=32]Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row

January 13, 2021

[/size]

[url=whatsapp://send?text=Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row %0A%0A https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/01/pelosi-absent-from-post-for-the-second-day-in-a-row/][/url]

[url=whatsapp://send?text=Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row %0A%0A https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/01/pelosi-absent-from-post-for-the-second-day-in-a-row/][/url]

by Shepard Ambellas, Intellihub:
Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row Maxwell-1024x427
[size]We have to ask: why has the media remained silent?
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was absent from her post on Tuesday marking the second day in a row that a fill-in speaker was needed.
It’s unknown at this time why the Madam Speaker has not attended the last two sessions.
Video from Tuesday’s session reveals her absence.

TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/

However, we have to ask: why does the media remain silent on this issue?
Read More @ Intellihub.com[/size]
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row   Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 9:40 am

Here's an unmistakable message for us:

Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row ErsDUnpXUAASETA?format=png&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row   Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 12:14 pm

Looks like a case of Bells palsy....
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row   Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 12:31 pm

And you may not spot it if you haven't had the time to follow Q, that 'butterfly' on her mask is a
cicada!  Maybe a photoshop.  But the point is clear.  She is 100% controlled.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row   Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 12:58 pm

bordercollie wrote:
Looks like a case of Bells palsy....

You aren't the only one to think so, Bordercollie.

https://twitter.com/iSheeple1/status/1349734316457172993

Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row Bells10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row   Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 6:18 pm

Thanks Researcher. That mask of  hers is up high too. When my sister had Bell's this summer  it lasted a couple of weeks and even made it hard  for her to chew because it made her lips droop on one side . She's over it now thank the Lord .   I have read that it is a possible  side effect of the jab but don't know what caused  sister's case  over 6 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row   Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pelosi absent from post for the second day in a row
Page 1 of 1