Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D's Daily 14 January

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's Daily  14 January Empty
PostSubject: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 9:47 am

D's Daily  14 January Ers_dMIXAAEobF1?format=png&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 9:50 am

Finland  5D winter vibez

D's Daily  14 January EnGy_iSWEAINn51?format=jpg&name=small
D's Daily  14 January EnGy_ihW8AA4z7c?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 9:53 am

Sebastian Gorka DrG
@SebGorka
1h
He loved it then. 

He loves it now.
That’s why they impeached him.
(Thanks E.C.)
D's Daily  14 January Ers-O99XUAEKR4_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 9:56 am

D's Daily  14 January ErtChBNXYAAMH37?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 10:03 am

???????????????????? ????????????????????????????????
@DiguisedToast
1h
The 'proofs' are important.

'Proofs' provide new 'eyes' ability to question.
This board in the coming months will be spread & discussed across ALL PLATFORMS.
Important to be prepared.
We will help.
TRUTH always wins.
-----
Strike back against us?
MSM not happy?
"Conspiracy" label.
Re_read crumbs re: "conspiracy" / MSM coverage.
Who will be next?
They are here.
They will try to discredit.
They are stupid.
They bring more eyes.
-------------
There is a purpose for every tweet and crumb dropped.
Follow the money.
Future proves past.
The Great Awakening.
NO ESCAPE.
NO DEALS.
TRUST THE PLAN.
HAPPY SUNDAY.
----

Juan O' Savin
@JuanOSavin1
20h
take a deep breath, listen carefully to me, we have this, we have a new platform coming out Friday, join me, stay tuned !
-------------------
???????????????????? ????????????????????????????????
@DiguisedToast
1h
Think magic.
What you see …….
Do you really believe nothing is being done?
Re_read past crumbs.
Who has the power?
Why was this emphasized in the beginning?
You have more than you know.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 10:11 am

Do people believe all recent resignations, plane crashes, plane re_routes, EMS/EBS activations, blackouts, etc are simply a coincidence?
Why did Sessions [at the beginning] emphasize investigations/proceedings are kept confidential?

--------------
Quigley
@CarrollQuigley1
1h

A Blaze of Glory.

Quote Tweet
D's Daily  14 January OFVCkPfR_normalDisclose.tv D's Daily  14 January 1f6a8
@disclosetv
· 1h
JUST IN - President Trump reportedly has more pardons ready to go, as well as executive orders, plans to declassify Ukraine intel, and appoint special counsels. Unclear which he will do (via CNBC).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 10:12 am

DawsonSField
@DawsonSField
1h
The world's largest criminal market on the darknet gets taken down. #ButNothingsHappening

Quote Tweet
Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project
@OCCRP
· 1h
A multinational operation led by German authorities dismantled the world’s largest darknet e-commerce site on Monday.

Europol says "DarkMarket" facilitated the trade of drugs, counterfeit money, credit card details, anonymous SIM cards, and malware.
https://occrp.org/en/daily/13620-illegal-online-marketplace-thwarted-in-german-led-operation

https://www.occrp.org/en/daily/13620-illegal-online-marketplace-thwarted-in-german-led-operation

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 10:15 am

KAYKAY
@KAYKAY5416
1h
Just in case you need to hear this today...

D's Daily  14 January 2728
You are stronger than your mind may sometimes tell you.
You have a purpose here right now.
You are loved.
You are appreciated.
Please keep the faith.
I love you

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 10:22 am

Secretary Pompeo
@SecPompeo
1h
D's Daily  14 January MWq1iE5L?format=png&name=origUS government account

More #CommonSense: in 2018,
@StateDept
designated Hamas Political Bureau leader Ismail Haniyeh as a terrorist. Because he is.
D's Daily  14 January Ers7qgyXAAAyBZT?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 10:27 am

Ryan Pence
@realryanpence2
1h
Great nice 

@jaketapper
you the king of CNN, body of corruption, and lack of integrity in the news media came out and took a dig at
@RepBrianMast
. You and your corporate media friends thinks it is cute to question a veteran who lost both his legs to a blast that almost killed him!

-------------------

https://sputniknews.com/military/202101141081768141-iranian-military-fires-off-anti-ship-cruise-missiles-during-massive-drills---videos/

Russia state-affiliated media

Iranian military fires off anti-ship cruise missiles during massive drills - videos
D's Daily  14 January GPNZtjLR?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 10:30 am

Josh Caplan
@joshdcaplan
1h
DOJ: MIT professor Gang Chen arrested, charged with grant fraud for allegedly failing to disclose work for China to U.S. Department of Energy

"Since 2012, Chen has allegedly held various appointments with the PRC designed to promote the PRC’s technological and scientific development by providing advice and expertise – sometimes directly to PRC government officials – and often in exchange for financial compensation."

"Since 2013, Chen allegedly received approximately $29 million of foreign funding, including $19 million from the PRC’s Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech)."

Chen also allegedly failed to disclose to the IRS in his 2018 tax return that he maintained a bank account in the PRC with more than $10,000 in 2018."

(consensus is we're heavily infiltrated)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 10:34 am

Disclose.tv D's Daily  14 January 1f6a8
@disclosetv
· 1h

JUST IN - France to introduce 6pm curfew nationwide.
------------------

D's Daily  14 January ErtJKQWVQAAIZw9?format=jpg&name=medium

Jack Posobiec D's Daily  14 January 1f1fa-1f1f8
@JackPosobiec
2h

Kamala Harris provided financial support to violent rioters

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 11:04 am

PJ
@HiiiPow3r2
1h
DC looks like they’re preparing to overturn the results. Video was taken this morning:

https://twitter.com/HiiiPow3r2/status/1349753796721692673
------------------
Another one:  so many troops!

https://twitter.com/BasiaC7/status/1349556505335398406

-------------------------
Pompeo
US government account

We recognized Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights. [size=0]https://go.usa.gov/xAmAw
D's Daily  14 January ErtF_UBXMAMx4rR?format=jpg&name=900x900[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 11:15 am

Funny:  We May Be Going Into Overtime!!! hahaha!

https://twitter.com/DiguisedToast/status/1349765121103585284
-----
4th Quarter! It’s Now or Never Patriots

https://twitter.com/DiguisedToast/status/1349765344655794185
-----
Grab your Gatorade and PUSH !
-
https://twitter.com/DiguisedToast/status/1349765750861520896

-----
One more because we've made it into the next move...and it's looking like the Really 
Big One.  Wink  Winners never quit!  High energy !
---
9th Inning! May Go Into Extra!!!
D's Daily  14 January 26be
LET’S F**KIN GO!
WE GOT THIS!
HERE COMES THE BOOM

D's Daily  14 January 1f4a5
https://twitter.com/DiguisedToast/status/1349766813857550336
------------------
Loyalty
Duty
Respect
Selfless service
Honor
Integrity
Personal courage

7 thankQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 11:43 am

X22 link from 12 Jan, was posted I think but in case you missed it: It's relevant. it got the  UP

https://rumble.com/vcop0b-ep-2375b-hold-the-line-trap-settick-tockwho-controls-the-ng.html
--------------------

D's Daily  14 January ErtNHqIXIAAe-gP?format=jpg&name=small
D's Daily  14 January ErtNHqFXUAQqsuW?format=jpg&name=small

I could be wrong, but I felt the Wiki dump was to remove the objection that Assange's release would release damaging info.  It's released, so now what's the objective?
Just to make an example out of anyone who attempts to spread truth?
That's as personal to you, me and all of us-that IS us.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 11:51 am

Sean Spicer
@seanspicer
· 2h

This really happened. @CNN issued a correction because the story they published said Congressman Ted Lieu grabbed a crowbar.....upon further top notch reporting it was revealed to be a ProBar energy bar. #factsfirst H/t @SteveKrak
D's Daily  14 January ErtKjYHXYAAhZod?format=jpg&name=900x900
-----------
D's Daily  14 January ErtSifZXYAcmwo9?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 12:27 pm

But, "nothing is happening".  
I just tuned into Fox.  Censorship is BIG NEWS.  Parler owner being interviewed.

And the troops!!  What a display to get people's attention.  And get them questioning!
D's Daily  14 January ErtkKtfVgAAp7p4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 12:36 pm

A couple eyebrow raising events have taken place regarding Israel.
1. Netenyahu welcomed the incoming Biden administration, with a gleeful appearance.
2. Netenyahu got a televised vaccine.

(Q and Team are always with the people)
---------------------------------

Pompeo

US government account

In 2020,
@StateDept
initiated new guidelines ensuring products made under Israeli authority in Judea and Samaria could be labeled “Made in Israel.” More #CommonSenseLeadership. [size=0]https://go.usa.gov/xAmeP

D's Daily  14 January ErtdP-tW4Ake8AL?format=jpg&name=small[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 1:08 pm

If you need 10,000 Armed Soldiers to protect your inauguration from The People then you probably weren’t elected by The People.

A nugget:
Rich people believe “I create my life”.
Poor people believe “Life happens to me”.
-T. Harv Eker

------------------------------
In an early post today is the announced arrest of Gang Chen. Here's more:

BREAKING: Democrat donor and Biden supporter, Gang Chen was arrested for illegally selling secrets to China while employed by MIT. The professor received $19M from the Obama administration and $29M from the Chinese Communist Party.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/mit-professor-arrested-and-charged-grant-fraud

-----------------------------
How evil to steal our tax money and use it to destroy our country.
D's Daily  14 January ErtkGmnXIAE4Tio?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 1:21 pm

The Chinese Communist Party are actively buying up ranches and farms in Texas and Oklahoma for 2-3 times the value.

Ask yourselves why.

Folks, the enemy is inside the wire.

Wake up.

------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 2:00 pm

TODAY is a great day.  A true milestone.  

Randy Quaid
@RandyRRQuaid
1h
Reason 20,000 Nat’l Guard are needed at Biden inaugural is because Biden has no supporters who will attend. He desperately needs seat fillers. Nat’l Guard has been ordered to pack blue dresses and wigs for a quick change into drag; which is what January 20th will be—A BIG DRAG.

----------------

EXCLUSIVE: President Trump's Executive Order from Yesterday Directly Impacts the Bidens' Investments in China via
@gatewaypundit

------------------------
THIS IS HUGE:
Replying to
@DeAngelisCorey

Iowa has open enrollment where the dollars follow students to another district if they like, including one district that makes online courses for homeschooling.
-------------------
WE ARE COMING AT THEM WITH ALL GUNS BLAZING ~!

[size=15]James O'Keefe

@JamesOKeefeIII
· 2h

Jack, we have insiders within your company coming to us literally about to blow the whistle on you...
I've never seen such an influx of Tech whistleblowers in my life reach out to us on our Signal at 914-653-3110

Anon comment:
Replying to
@JamesOKeefeIII
Andrew B knew you were going to be important when you caught out Obama's Acorn buddies facilitating child trafficking. He'd be proud.
-------
Curious to know if these insiders are blowing the whistle about Twitter's complicit behavior regarding child exploitation on their platform

-----------

[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 2:02 pm

Good one!   LOL!

Nancy presenting the Articles of Impeachment!

https://twitter.com/badcarma69/status/1349795882175258625

-------------------------

Imagine being a President so popular among the people, that you have to ban him from the World Wide Web to stop citizen communications with him, manufacture hundreds of thousands of votes to unseat him, collude with news organizations to lie about him, and impeach him a 2nd time

------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 2:15 pm

Law and Order President 
D's Daily  14 January 2764
@AreYouAFren
10h
J@ck P0s0biec did this and you still follow him? 

D's Daily  14 January 1f926-1f3fc-200d-2642-fe0f

Quote Tweet
D's Daily  14 January Wicker_man_normalBurners.Me@burnersdotme
· 20h
Replying to @SlagSec_
Poso pretending to be AntiFa with his "rape Melania" sign is eerily similar to people storming the Capitol wearing Q t-shirts while Trump is about halfway through his speech 45 minutes walk away...

------------

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epdmaj/the-fbi-is-using-baked-alaskas-livestream-to-track-down-capitol-hill-rioters

The FBI Is Using Baked Alaska's Livestream to Track Down Capitol Hill Rioters

In a massive self-own, the FBI is using the far-right media personality's livestream to track down Capitol Hill rioters.
(Vice thinks he's outing Patriots...wait till they figure it out.   chuckle )
Vice shouldn't exist anyway.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 2:39 pm

[size=15]5th Special Forces Group (Airborne)

@5thForces

·
Jan 13

[/size]
Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller visited the 5th Special Forces Group (Airborne) on Fort Campbell, KY, Jan. 12.
During his visit he toured 3rd BN, 5th SFG(A) as a means to interact with Soldiers and visit the Battalion he once served in.

-----------------------------

Gab.com

@getongab
· 1h

Working on some infrastructure improvements, will keep you posted when we’re back up. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

In the past week alone:
2.3 million new users ***
55 million visits
100 million page views
Internet history!

----------------------
First NYC, now Chicago..interesting.
Mayor Lori Lightfoot says Chicago restaurants and bars need to be allowed to reopen "as quickly as possible" to cut down on instances of private parties where people don't take proper precautions against COVID-19.

(seems they don't know their ass from their elbow. The epitome of DUMB)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 2:42 pm

SPEAKING OF ASSES:

World Health Organization (WHO)
@WHO
 Jan 14, 2020

Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China
---------------
( Are they serious?  Oh sorry..our mistake..carry on.  As you were. 
NO!  I don't think you get to carry on)

Whatever plug just got pulled, it was HUGE!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 4:07 pm

Rose McGowan

@rosemcgowan
· 1h

This impeachment is Cult propaganda. A theater of mass distraction. US cult members on the left will cheer, those on the right will be in a fury. And the country’s starving, sick & poor will sink farther & farther. Good thing the Elites are leading us!
----------------------------
D's Daily  14 January EruXwLeUcAAuAEa?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 4:36 pm

D's Daily  14 January Ertu2NRUcAAUM80?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 4:47 pm

D's Daily  14 January ErpF1rHXYAMMu9E?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 6:52 pm

D's Daily  14 January ErtxoxlXYAAdUQz?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 6:54 pm

Cari Kelemen
@KelemenCari
1h

Remember the Budget Bill and that Impoundment Control Act of 1974? Well, President Trump just rescinded 73 items totaling $27.4 billion from the budget and sent a letter Nancy to let her know.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-speaker-house-representatives-president-senate-011421/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 7:42 pm

D's Daily  14 January Erulg5_WMAEwQAp?format=png&name=900x900
This is the lady who puts her sign up on a Chicago bridge over the hwy each morning. 
Veronica P Wolski 
D's Daily  14 January 1f5fd

@whaleswarrior
· Jan 13

Just a morning shout-out 2 Patriots

We have a very important job 2 do in the coming days-
Walk in Dignity, walk in in Peace, & remain unflustered

We could be the only face of a Trump or Q supporter people ever see

We need 2 represent them at their finest

--------------------------
(and don't let anyone you might know go to DC)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 9:01 pm

BREAKING REPORT: Ukrainian Law Enforcement Arrest Individual Allegedly Attempting to End Investigation Into Burisma and Hunter Biden with $6 Million Bribe

Disclose.tv 
@disclosetv
8h
The owner of http://Disclose.tv is one of the earliest German Internet entrepreneurs and founded a business that grew to one of the largest Internet hosting companies in Europe. He cannot stand the current censorship and we will continue to report on it.

Reported in Forbes
Disclose.tv D's Daily  14 January 1f6a8
@disclosetv
2h

NEW - Bill Gates, the 4th richest person in the world, has been quietly snatching up 242,000 acres of farmland across the U.S. — enough to make him the top private farmland owner in America. It is not entirely clear how Gates’ farmland is being used. (Forbes)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 9:06 pm

D's Daily  14 January ZC0ABl3m_mini

Barstool Sports

@barstoolsports
· 1h

One Of The Biggest Mafia Trials Of All Time Kicked Off Yesterday As The Head Of Italy's Most Powerful Crime Family, Responsible For 80% Of Europe's Cocaine, And 330 Of His Associates Face Trial
https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3249697/one-of-the-biggest-mafia-trials-of-all-time-kicked-off-yesterday-as-the-head-of-italys-most-powerful-crime-family-responsible-for-80percent-of-europes-cocaine-and-330-of-his-associates-face-t

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 9:38 pm

D's Daily  14 January ErveQmyXEAAGa16?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 10:04 pm

Replying to @AmericanREI5 @jessiprincey and @VeritasTXgem

Here we go!

D's Daily  14 January 1f440
Id call this a teeny bit of evidence whatchya think?
Connection to Lisa fathiam head of sunrise and a tweet on 1/3/21 in which she says she’s packing her

“remove trump now gear for a final showdown on the hill” & then hashtagged impeach Trump and remove Trump

D's Daily  14 January EruFsZkXAAU-kII?format=jpg&name=small

D's Daily  14 January EruFsZqXIAIKtXU?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 14 January   D's Daily  14 January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D's Daily 14 January
Page 1 of 1