Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO   RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 11:40 am

before its banned!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwb0t_w6tik
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO   RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 12:07 pm

Got it. Surprised this is still up on U-tube. Is from 4 Jan. 2021. Also on Rumble below. Looking at the comments on U-tube it seems this video gets uploaded and whacked with great regularity.  Much about covid19 & marks of the beast.

LENGTH: 2 hours 14 minutes

https://rumble.com/vcdz93-the-human-temple-of-baal.html

https://rumble.com/embed/v9rt2f/?pub=4

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO   RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 12:25 pm

It's hard to ignore 'It's going to be BIBLICAL' as anything less than fact at this point.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO   RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 10:53 am

Gods word does say our bodies ARE the temple of God. No point in building another one that is not used by God, if you are the AC trying to be like God. I can track with him on our bodies being the temple...but there are may other scriptures that detail this pierid of time that do not fit this...

This may be a premature roll out ...oh sh..golly Trump is coming thingy. Maybe there will be a war...maybe Trump and Co lose and this rolls all the way out into the beast FP  and then mark. Maybe he wins and saves the world and people worship him;)
RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO Mark-of-the-beast-flowchart-typofixed-624x351

Interesting vid!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO   RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 7:04 pm

Lot of truth in this video but a lot of hyperbole,too. This general idea is something that I have come to realize a good many years ago, in that something has to be involved concerning dna in relation to the mark. I am about 100% sure that the covid vaccine ain't it, BUT it is part of the conditioning process much like the Jim Jones mass suicide where the people were conditioned to drink the koolaid time after time, with each time being harmless, until it wasn't. Nobody will be forced to take it but will be 'caused" to take it with the cause being any number of possibilities. One good point in the video that supports this thought is the "temple" part. I have not finished all of it, but I do wish the narrator wasn't so damned dramatic because it kinda' takes away a good bit of credibility
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO   RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RESEARCHER !!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF THIS VIDEO
Page 1 of 1