Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SENATE REPORT ON HUNTER BIDEN BOOM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SENATE REPORT ON HUNTER BIDEN  BOOM Empty
PostSubject: SENATE REPORT ON HUNTER BIDEN BOOM   SENATE REPORT ON HUNTER BIDEN  BOOM I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 7:09 pm

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf

And this link already posted has more.
https://linktr.ee/kagbabe

.Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption: The Impact on U.S. Government Policy and Related Concerns U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs U.S. Senate Committee on Finance Majority Staff Report

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SENATE REPORT ON HUNTER BIDEN  BOOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SENATE REPORT ON HUNTER BIDEN BOOM   SENATE REPORT ON HUNTER BIDEN  BOOM I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 7:42 pm

SENATE REPORT ON HUNTER BIDEN  BOOM 1f525
Report released today says that Joe Biden took 140M $ from the Fed Treasury ——- sent it to ROSEMONT SENECA, “for Bank Bailouts”

And then to his personal account in the Caymans.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

SENATE REPORT ON HUNTER BIDEN BOOM
Page 1 of 1