Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Squib

What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  Empty
PostSubject: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 7:00 pm

Robert Steele seems to be ready for that.
https://robertdavidsteele.com/john-petersen/

I seem to remember the phrase "We are not the only ones out there" in some Q Post.
There seems to be hints that the pedo stuff may not be the only unbelievable stuff coming. Not to be a downer but what if? It will be easy to tell family and friends deep state is yuck and POTUS is great ....but a lot more may just love the ET idea.
I know God will lead us either way but in this Believers in Christ are locked arm in arm in patriotic solidarity other kinds of believers. I'm just saying this could go off into space and be really strange.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 7:25 pm

It's said that what is coming going to be biblical. Meanwhile Peterson was on with RDS - posted today at Bitchute. I haven't watched it yet but plan to later tonight. Meanwhile you can see it at  . . .

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/oEqbnPG8c1fR/

Second video from the top.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 8:05 pm

It has been said.   angel bounce  The angelic war was supposed to come to earth, n'est pas?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 6:58 am

Right now,I can believe anything might happen. Something is causing the reprobates to go farther out on the reprobate tangent. What is taking place cannot be explained by a normal human mind. The level of insanity can be equated to a vicious dog that has been caged(restrained) that has been turned loose.< see what I did there?

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 9:59 am

https://rumble.com/veu5eh-short-film-global-reset-reptilian-overlords-rise-of-the-resistance-and-full.html

This short film presents the history of extraterrestrial intervention on Earth, and how competing factions have warred over humanity's destiny. Learn how Earth became a prison planet under the control of a negative group of extraterrestrials and their human proxies ( aka the Cabal/Deep State) that have historically manufactured poverty, disease and war. Discover what lies ahead as positive extraterrestrials work with an Earth Alliance of international leaders from major nations to free our planet, and usher in a new age of prosperity, freedom and becoming part of a Galactic Federation.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 8:18 am

Can you go deeper in Scripture to identify the role of angels, in the end times?

I'd like to know more.  Wink

It's in my peripheral vision..but not in specifics.

-------------------
I'm going to listen to:  try for a crash course on the khazarians

https://rumble.com/vwfnbp-the-hidden-history-of-the-khazarian-mafia.html?s=08

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 11:28 am

6:30 mins of Pharaoh, Ra, Saturn, satan, Set, black cube, Lucifer, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHljWm951SE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 7:10 am

From ScaRZ

It's enormous how Angels (Messengers) are being used in The End Times. I think most people view these Messengers for not who they really are, but by the direction of make believe fairy tales. 

No doubting there are fallen ones in the mix, but the vast majority remain loyal to The LORD God. The Book of Revelation is full of how The LORD God has used them and will continue until the final days of this age. I don't think people see it clearly without the distraction of a clouded brainwashing of entertainment.

Only reading a few verses in The Book of Revelation should open up our minds to understand how they will be used in the end times. 

Revelation 14 contains a verse of scripture of one Angel (Messenger) with a final proclaiming of the eternal gospel to mankind. The LORD God continues to try and reach mankind until there will be no more delay. As we read in Revelation no matter how hard God attempts to reach them, many will not repent no matter how severe things get.

Revelation 14:6........"Then I saw another angel flying directly overhead, with an eternal gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people."

Revelation 9:20-21........"The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshiping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk,........nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts."

Revelation 16:9........"And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory."

Sometime after the sixth seal is broken comes verse 1 of Revelation 7. These four Angels (Messengers) each represent the four points of the compass North, South, East, and West of the earth. God’s global judgment will come from all directions. Before the Wrath of God is poured out these four Angels represent the holding back or restraining of the winds of judgement for a period of time. Once again we can see The LORD God is delaying final judgement until all that can be saved, will be saved. 

Revelation 7:1........"And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 10:49 am

Okay...lifting off !  heheheh.

What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  F2cc77f392d615e8
What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  938ec44142eaf2b9
What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  55b8380dc67429b7

Last edited by Dove on Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 11:02 am

After days (weeks) of "No way am I posting that.." Here ya go~ 
------

file:///C:/Users/17814/Downloads/Telegram%20Desktop/GFW%20Prime%20Directive%20%239%20Amended.pdf

GFW Prime Directive with Part 9 Amended because of Earth

We will be following these rules once we're members (after Trump gets back in)

Part 9 now prohibits the Nebu & Others from doing "Trick" Agreements with Worlds - specifically because of how bad it got on Earth (the underground Storm, what was seen was so bad that they changed their own rules to prevent it from ever happening again)

Part 6 is where we aren't allowed to introduce superior stuff to developing worlds - because of the potential that they may misuse it, and because it blocks them from figuring things out themselves

We're considered a Stage 3 Civilization - which may surprise you

We're an Interstellar travel Civ? 

Military & Deep State have had the ability for 70-80 years, so we as a whole are considered Stage 3 - Interstellar

What's called Noncoding DNA (ncDNA) or "Junk DNA" is going to be activated - And we will breeze to 7th Density

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 11:10 am

Send this to Anyone claiming "Solar Flash millions dead"
We've got an Army of Digital & Galactic Soldiers!
ANY threat from the Sun has been and will continue to be Prevented!

https://rumble.com/v1kk6jf-proof-our-galactic-allies-are-blocking-solar-flashes-from-hitting-us.html?mref=8ldad&mc=8bix8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 12:04 pm

Could the discovery of alien life spark devastating war on Earth as nations fight over access to signals from outer space? Experts debate risk of extra-terrestrial contact 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11299423/Experts-debate-extra-terrestrial-contact-cause-global-conflict.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 8:56 pm

NSA worked out a communications model for et's years ago.

file:///C:/Users/17814/Downloads/Telegram%20Desktop/communications-extraterrestrial-intelligence.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2022 12:02 pm

https://rumble.com/v1my5v6-extraterrestrials-living-among-us-an-ancient-phenomenon-reemerges.html?mref=8ldad&mc=8bix8

Dr. Michael Salla, former professor of International Politics, peace and conflict resolution, author and exopolitical pioneer, presents compelling evidence of human extraterrestrials living discretely within our cities, towns, even next door. They blend in unnoticed because they look as human as anyone else! He begins with a historic overview of ancient texts which describe extraterrestrials that have made Earth their home, suggesting that this is not a new phenomenon. Examined next are a variety of ‘contactees’ - George Adamski, Dan Fry, Howard Menger and others who described cases of extraterrestrials whom they interacted with in public places and in open view without notice.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2022 8:05 pm

Starting with nephilim,  moving to reptilians, and ancient bloodlines...
maybe even to AI as a habitable vehicle for alien consciousness...

Knowing that the Bible describes humans as vessels of clay, meant to
contain the 'life force', an energy which thinks, reasons, and is self aware..

This video is Linda M. Howe and Von Daniken. 

You would know all of the first part of the video.  And she did interview two
members of seal team who had been to antartica.  She spoke to them separately,
but their stories were the same.
They each walked through part of the under ice facility, but if they saw anything,
they would not divulge it. 
So that's earlier in the video.  It's not too long to watch fully.

At the 20 minute mark, she hit the meat and potatoes that will let you move
backwards and forwards in time and what we know thus far. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rAClUvpZCg

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2022 8:13 pm

It seems silly to me to deny dinosaurs, calling them 'man made, planted skeletons' that never existed,

and accept the bones of  'giant men' as real.  (just felt like saying that......)  What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  1f609

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2022 4:00 pm

From the pulpit

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2023 2:45 pm

THE BOOK OF ENOCH. CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 20
(R.H. Charles Oxford: The Clarendon Press)

1. And these are the names of the holy angels who watch.

(Revelation 8:2), (Hebrews 1:7), (Revelation 1:4), (Revelation 4:5), (Revelation 5:6), (Zechariah 4:10) (Revelation 1:16), (Revelation 1:20), (Zechariah 3:9), (Revelation 2:1), (Revelation 3:1), (Revelation 15:6)

2. Uriel, one of the holy angels, who is over the world and over Tartarus.

3. Raphael, one of the holy angels, who is over the spirits of men.
(Tobías 12:15), (Tobías 3:16-17), (Tobías 5:4-17), (Tobías 6), (Tobías 12:15-22)

4. Raguel, one of the holy angels who takes vengeance on the world of the luminaries.  (Illuminati)

5. Michael, one of the holy angels, to wit, he that is set over the best part of mankind and over chaos.
(Daniel 10:13), (Daniel 10:21), (Daniel 12:1), (Jude 1:9), (Revelation 12:7)

6. Saraqael, one of the holy angels, who is set over the spirits, who sin in the spirit.

7. Gabriel, one of the holy angels, who is over Paradise and the serpents and the Cherubim.

(Daniel 8:16), (Daniel 9:21), (Luke 1:19), (Luke 1:26), (Genesis 3:24), (Exodus 25:18-22), (Ezekiel 10:4-5)

8. Remiel, one of the holy angels, whom God set over those who rise.
(Mateo 28:2, 5), (Marcos 16:5)

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/the-book-of-enoch-chapter-20/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?    What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if in this Declass we find ET or Angels have been helping the winning?
Page 1 of 1