Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PICTURES and MEMES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 8:25 am

The moon photographed over 28 days at the same place and at the same time.

PICTURES and MEMES EogzG1ZXMAg5noh?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 9:14 am

PICTURES and MEMES Analemma-Matthew-Chin-Hong-Kong1

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 4:45 pm

PICTURES and MEMES EsCV1q6VQAAcsG0?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 4:46 pm

I wish this picture of Joe Biden holding hands with the leader of the KKK would go viral

PICTURES and MEMES Er906D-W8AQV0lL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 10:33 pm

PICTURES and MEMES EsJeiXXU0AEOuSh?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 3:11 pm

PICTURES and MEMES EsM_np-XcAEy_xm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 3:12 pm

PICTURES and MEMES EsC8vtKXMAE1j8u?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 3:52 pm

RECESS

PICTURES and MEMES Erx623tXYAErthi?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 4:10 pm

PICTURES and MEMES D3a34b7a806b1df59168c9cec6d2ea89c141c5ee79dcd46f5c70cf799aebc454

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 4:29 pm

PICTURES and MEMES Biden_not_my_president-1024x806

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 4:53 pm

BEST ONE YET!!!!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

PICTURES and MEMES Bfbaf2f44817b34da21e47562b30fa9da9bddca2c0d40dcca640da76654ac26c

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squib

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 5:05 pm

PICTURES and MEMES ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wnd.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F11%2Ftoon201110
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 9:56 pm

PICTURES and MEMES EsN-5acXUAEdBgk?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 8:35 am

Here we go again:

PICTURES and MEMES EsO9wxoVcAAWhgl?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 2:18 pm

PICTURES and MEMES EsXLNHEUwAAZQyR?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 2:19 pm

PICTURES and MEMES EsXK82aVEAAGVdY?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 5:45 pm

PICTURES and MEMES EsXrl5AXYAIPJhM?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 5:51 pm

PICTURES and MEMES EsXmjccU0AIOcyo?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 7:12 pm

PICTURES and MEMES EsXWRNoXMAESCI8?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 11:25 pm

PICTURES and MEMES EsYzZ6gW8Ak_lEg?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 1:25 pm

A picture says a thousand words.

PICTURES and MEMES EsX1p7oVkAExSFa?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 1:42 am

John Here to Help has a pretty good twitter. Ya might wanna check in occasionally for witty stuff like this.

https://twitter.com/Johnheretohelp

PICTURES and MEMES Jhth10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PICTURES and MEMES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES and MEMES   PICTURES and MEMES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PICTURES and MEMES
Page 1 of 1