Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D's Daily 20 January 2021

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's Daily 20 January 2021 Empty
PostSubject: D's Daily 20 January 2021   D's Daily 20 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 4:14 pm

Any Medical Doctor who promotes the use of these novel mRNA vaccines, without knowing how they actually work: is IMOP guilty of gross medical negligence.

On Pfizer's website they state that clinical trials for the covid Vaccine won't be over until 2023 so therefore everyone who takes it is in affect part of the clinical trials, a guinea pig........ That's why Pfizer isn't liable for any side effects including death!

From Jan 14
I’m a farmer in Louisiana. It’s gates and Oprah and others. They are buying it and terminating hunting rights, and for the most part farming rights. Farmers are having to hastily plow before the years out so they legally can’t take their livelihood from them.

----------------
One of the most dangerous trends of our times is making the truth socially unacceptable, or even illegal, with "hate speech" laws.

-----------------
Anyone surprised Donald J. Trump, the President of the United States, was impeached with no due process, no Judiciary Committee Hearing, no witnesses, no testimony, and no ability to defend himself? Nancy Pelosi violated the House rules just so she could impeach Trump.

----------------
Tell me how many people died from Pneumonia & the Flu in 2019 AND tell me how many people died from #COVID19 & pneumonia & flu in 2020 .... I will wait for you to show me NO difference in total numbers

---------------------
Ppl who die after vaccine =
It's just natural causes

But ppl who die of natural causes
It's ascribed to covid

Is this reasonable?
Just asking ..

---------------------------
The “journalists” writing articles about how the GOP is no longer behind Trump should understand that 197 House Republicans voted against impeachment.

Only 10 voted yes.

96% of the party voted no.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 20 January 2021   D's Daily 20 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 4:35 pm

It's a global pandemic, so what does CNN do?

Interview doctors? Nurses? Experts on the supply chain?
No.
The loser who worked at the White House for 11 days, Anthony

@Scaramucci
to complain about how Trump was handling it.
-------------------------
A word from last night:
This is the day we've waited on four 4 years [without really knowing it]
Be prepared for things not to go as you expect
The military's plans are "dark and impenetrable as night"
So just relax and enjoy the show
I TRUST THE PLAN 1000 PERCENT

-----------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 20 January 2021   D's Daily 20 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 7:52 pm

Did you hear Biden has no balls tonight.

So no dancing..

----------------------------------
Who already misses President Trump?

--------------------------------
Folks are detaching. DC losing its grip on more minds.

-------------------------------
Nearly 8,000 people have died in America today from COVID under Joe Biden’s leadership. This is just terrible

wtf is lgtbq+?? y’all have gay premium??

Will Hollywood Producer, Steve Mnuchin, still be writing the Script?

BBG: Peter Robb, Trump-appointed general counsel for National Labor Relations Board, declines request from Biden to resign

BREAKING: Texas Set to Initiate MULTIPLE LAWSUITS Against Biden Administration.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 20 January 2021   D's Daily 20 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 8:01 pm

Edward Snowden

@Snowden
12h
I would rather be without a state than without a voice.

------------------------------
Day 1 priorities for @POTUSD's Daily 20 January 2021 2705

Quote Tweet
D's Daily 20 January 2021 GjkVMelR_normalThe New York Times
@nytimes
· 4h
Breaking News: President Biden recommitted the U.S. to the Paris climate agreement, the international accord designed to avert catastrophic global warming. https://nyti.ms/3sCmDwW

--------------------------

j yung @xtey92a
2h

The checks bounced?

----
BREAKING REPORT: Antifa in Portland just SMASHED OUT THE WINDOWS of the Democratic Party headquarters in Oregon...

---------------------------
CNN Reports:
that Bill Burns was China's choice for CIA Director and that the Chinese have actually been footing his salary (or at least half of it) at the Carnegie non-profit that he was at for the past 7 years......."totally normal."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 20 January 2021   D's Daily 20 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 8:05 pm

Rising serpent D's Daily 20 January 2021 1f1fa-1f1f8
@rising_serpent
1h
Tomorrow: "did he sleep well?"

---
there was a WH Press conference today:

REPORTER: "Will [Biden] keep Donald Trump's Air Force One color scheme change?
PSAKI: "This is such a good question!"

It's real: on video https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1352058311559016449

----------------------

You know, there's real potential here in this current situation while we're waiting for the world to flip back over.
We could make great progress with the Great Awakening for the sleepy sheep.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 20 January 2021   D's Daily 20 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 8:24 pm

Dove wrote:
BREAKING REPORT: Antifa in Portland just SMASHED OUT THE WINDOWS of the Democratic Party headquarters in Oregon...

Fresh from Portland, the Antifa Show 2021 season two.

D's Daily 20 January 2021 Giphy-downsized

D's Daily 20 January 2021 4ulspv

D's Daily 20 January 2021 4ulstr

D's Daily 20 January 2021 TemptingAcceptableGuernseycow-max-1mb

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 20 January 2021   D's Daily 20 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 8:52 pm

Oooh...look at this.  (dress up works both ways?)

Antifa is Biden’s problem now.
https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1352041774236229635

----------------------
Thinks about this:
Biden deserves the same respect as President from Republicans as Trump got from Democrats.

--------------------
Hahaha: Click on http://Antifa.com   See where it takes you.

Tucker had a good program: Biden's declaration of war on white supremacy

-------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 20 January 2021   D's Daily 20 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 9:14 pm

Hmm.  Let the Biden admin take on antifa.  Kool.
Police chief gives update on riots.
https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1352082362260197377
-----
Unless the press calls them white supremists, in which case...send in the troops!
----------------
D's Daily 20 January 2021 EsJfVGSWMAITxMj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 20 January 2021   D's Daily 20 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 9:16 pm

D's Daily 20 January 2021 EsKNMOtVcAILvir?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 20 January 2021   D's Daily 20 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 12:11 am

This might be something:  https://dev.republicoftheunitedstates.org/

Another:  https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/leonardo/
why Italy stole the election.  Wonder if it mentions Vatican domination.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 20 January 2021   D's Daily 20 January 2021 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D's Daily 20 January 2021
Page 1 of 1