Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 8:16 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 E-ENenHXoAI8rGi?format=jpg&name=large

Free will is an essential precondition to choosing the Godly path
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:05 pm

Now, how to get him a superseding immunity deal.
------

"From an interview with the FBI's lead witness against Julian Assange (and the entire basis for the DOJ's superceeding indictment).

He admits here, that the DOJs indictment is full of false information and that he cannot discuss the lies without invalidating the immunity deal they gave him for his own extensive list of crimes."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:25 pm

The actual audio of the interview where the FBI's lead witness against Julian Assange (and the entire basis for the DOJ's superceding indictment) admits that the DOJs indictment is full of false information and that he cannot discuss the lies without invalidating the immunity deal they gave him for his own extensive list of crimes, which include 9 cases of crimes against minors, financial crimes, and possibly murder (one of Siggi's child victims committed suicide after the FBI covered up the abuse).

https://t.me/TheOfficialE   This channel is easy to navigate.  It will be right at the bottom.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 3:05 pm

This is the number to call, to speak directly to the people overseeing Julian Assange's case for the DOJ.

(+1-703-299-3700)

If you, like countless others, are angry that the FBI 
1. Hired a pedophile (Siggi the hacker), 

2. Covered up his abuse of children (one of whom then committed suicide); 

3. Used him to manufacture (now exposed) lies in order to arrest Julian Assange.

And
4. And offered the pedophile immunity for everything.

Then I highly suggest you give them a ring and let them know EXACTLY how you feel.

Because at the heart of their deception, is a ploy to steal your rights and freedoms. Assange is being charged with publishing materials that embarrassed the US Gov and showed their war crimes (specifically their murder of women, children, and journalists). If the US Gov has its way here, they will "legally" be able to extract and imprison anyone who dares to speak out against them, even you.

Why not take a moment, share this, and then give them a ring and remind them, we are not blind to their plans here. 

And publishing truth is not a crime.

Add your voice to the thousands crying out on behalf of Truth. Demand they drop the corrupt prosecution of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 4:15 pm

Why Trump didn't pardon Julian   (mite be repost)

answer from E

“I can answer it plainly, I was the person running relay between Julian's partner, Stella Moris, and some friends of the Trump family.
There was massive threat from inside the Uniparty. The Republicans (rinos) threatened to railroad him during the second impeachment trial and go after his kids too. So Pompeo threw a fit.

It was all the ugliest show of mafia like behavior I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing, and I was furious over it because I had been working, for months, to make a pardon happen.
But I cannot fault Trump, I think he made the right choice. We still need him in this.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 1:40 pm

EWillHelpYou, [30.09.21 14:37]
One of the unique phenomenons around Julian Assange is that he is unifying in all sectors.

Both political parties in the US want him gone in order to protect their corruption and to legally gag exposure of their future crimes: 
and both subsets of citizens (self declared liberal or conservative) generally want him free in order to continue to expose that very same corruption.

His case, represents the flow of power, and who indeed will control the direction we as a People take. 

Are we to be the toys of despots whose homes are gated and workplaces gilded in barbed wire? Or will the voice of the People be heard and their mounting pressure force a reckoning with the out-of-touch criminal elite?

There is a curious cost here, that hangs in the balance.

If the US proceeds with trying for the extradition, they may succeed in gaining terrifyingly powerful legal precedent to silence you, but in doing so; will have utterly lost the will of the People. It will be a self injurious wound in the end that will likely usher in their collective downfall (if we are to measure by historical standard at least).
If they back away from this corrupt case, as they certainly should; then free speech has won, new generations of leakers will be doubly emboldened, and while humanity will benefit across the board; for the elitists whose lives depend on their crimes being kept hidden, it spells certain doom.

This catch 22, places us in an interesting paradigm that we, as a world connected by nearly instant communication, have never been in before. 
The choices of the elite are neither one going to benefit them.
However, if they truly intend on remaining in power, it would be wise to remember that authority to rule is delegated, it is not a right. It can be removed, and if it is forcefully removed by virtue of a true failure of rule, it can be ugly indeed.

The days ahead, either way, promise a great deal of change. I am reminded of Bobby Kennedy's words spoken so long ago about latin america in 1966:
"A revolution is coming – a revolution which will be peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care enough; successful if we are fortunate enough – but a revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We can affect its character; we cannot alter its inevitability"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:57 am

Their analysis is horrid but the facts are here.  They totally have no grounds to hold Assange any
longer.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:43 pm

“I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole.” 
Mike Pompeo, College Station, Texas, April 15, 2019
Court Files expose Sheldon Adelson’s security team in US spy operation against Julian

An exclusive investigation by The Grayzone reveals new details on the critical role Sheldon Adelson’s Las Vegas Sands played in an apparent CIA spying operation targeting Julian Assange, and exposes the Sands security staff who helped coordinate the malicious campaign.

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/05/14/american-sheldon-adelsons-us-spy-julian-assange/

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 Z9UugE7E?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 5:23 pm

Here's the number again.  Court date on the 27th  !!!

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 FCGFW8YUUAAceHO?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:18 pm

Here is the call when Julian warned State Dept that there was information in the hands of an
ex-employee, and that they should cover any all all people who could be at risk by the release
of such information.

VERITAS had the call:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:09 pm

eet
EWillHelpYou, [20.10.21 14:33]
The US Congress opening an investigation into the CIA plot to kill Assange tells us two very important things
------
One: They expect to lose the case.

Two: Your voices were heard and they are afraid of fallout over the massive illegality of it all

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:11 pm

Perfect short video that explains the cia/DoS/DoJ actions:

https://twitter.com/BirdieGirl52/status/1450894178150461441

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 2:20 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 FCO-ieMXEAQyCSk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:25 pm

Assange's partner
@StellaMoris1
: The crimes that have been undertaken by the US government against Julian are now exposed before the courts. Today we were able to air in court Mike Pompeo's plans to assassinate Julian. #AssangeCase #FreeAssange

quik vid  https://twitter.com/DEAcampaign/status/1454090418380054534

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2021 1:21 am

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 FEfGUJPVUAAP6AG?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 5:38 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 Yahoo_NEWS_Light

U.S. stonewalls probe into security firm that allegedly spied on Assange for CIA, says Spanish judge

Chief among those puzzle pieces is whether U.S. intelligence officials — as Assange’s lawyers have alleged — arranged for the Spanish security firm UC Global to violate Spanish privacy and bribery laws by installing cameras and hidden microphones inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, including in a women’s bathroom where Assange would sometimes take meetings. This in turn allowed the company to secretly record or otherwise eavesdrop on conversations that Assange had with his lawyers, doctors, advisers, journalists and others, including in one case a U.S. congressman, according to internal documents from the Spanish case.

https://news.yahoo.com/us-stonewalls-probe-into-security-firm-that-allegedly-spied-on-assange-for-cia-says-spanish-judge-191433247.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 6:02 pm

[size=15]The Silent War Room

@SilentWarRoom

·
6h

[/size]
How curious that a major media organization may have been fully aware of illegal spying operations on a journalist, yet not only did not publish it, but assisted in covering it up carefully.

Exactly who is

@guardian
guarding?

Quote Tweet

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 XAU2Fewn_normal

Mohamed Elmaazi

@MElmaazi
· 10h

Explosive new investigative piece by @jmcevoy_2 & @pablonav1 reveals further 'mistakes' by The Guardian, major omissions re their 'Manafort visited Assange' story and that their journos may have known UC Global was spying on Julian & ors in 2018!

https://www.mintpressnews.com/a-lot-of-mistakes-the-guardian-and-julian-assange/279088/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: