Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily 29 January 2021

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Daily  29 January 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Daily 29 January 2021   Daily  29 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 9:49 am

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/china-us-biodata-60-minutes-2021-01-28/

U.S. intelligence officials say Chinese government is collecting Americans' DNA
60 Minutes has learned Chinese company BGI Group, the largest biotech firm in the world, offered to build COVID labs in at least six states, and U.S. intelligence officials issued warnings not to share health data with BGI. See the story, Sunday on CBS.
Chinese hackers have breached the databases of American hotels, health care companies, a credit reporting bureau and the U.S. government; Chinese operatives have been stealing American technology for years. Nearly every American has been compromised already says Evanina. "You have probably five or six healthcare companies the last five years who have been, I would say, penetrated, exfiltrated, hacked by China," he tells Wertheim. "Current estimates are that 80% of American adults have had all of their personally identifiable information stolen by the Communist Party of China." 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 29 January 2021   Daily  29 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 10:22 am

Matt Gaetz addresses a Wyoming group as he goes after Cheney.  It's stuff we like to hear.

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1355156424767266818

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 29 January 2021   Daily  29 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 10:29 am

https://thestonkmarket.com/elementary-school-lost-12-45-million-on-botched-gamestop-short/

A casualty of the market shorts.  This man was responsible for the school endowment, shorted gamestop and is now 12.4 million dollars in the hole.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 29 January 2021   Daily  29 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 11:51 am

Robby Starbuck

@robbystarbuck
· 23h

The elite have stolen our free market, our freedom to do business, our freedom of movement, our freedom of speech and our freedom to breathe. The future is a free people uniting to take it back.
---

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 29 January 2021   Daily  29 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 12:22 pm

Politicians world wide that have died in the past 10 days.  (I guess it was 10 days of darkness for them)

Bobby McKee, Northern Irish politician
-Jean-Pierre Michel, French Politician
-Moshe Moskowitz, Israeli politician
-Bootie Neal, American politician
-Patrick O'Donoghue, Irish roman catholic bishop
-Joseph Donna end, South African politician
-Sifis Valairakis, Greek politician, drowned
-Steven T. Kuykendall, American politician, U.S. house of representatives
-Nilda Pedrosa, American politician, public affairs
-Robert Rowland, British politician, drowned
-George Weatherill, Australian politician
-Gunawan Wirosaroyo, Indonesian politician
-Jean-Pierre Baeumier, French Politician
Jacqueline Berenstein-Wavre, Swiss politician
-Jose Manuel Botella Crespo, Spanish Politician
-Aenenas Chigwedere, Zimbabwean Politician
-Routouang Yoma Golom, Chandran militant & Politician
-Jerzy Grelewski, Polish Politician
-Feliks Gromov, Russian Commander-in-Chief
-Meherzia Labidi Maiza, Tunisian Politician
-Joel Matiza, Zimbabwean Politician
-Raphael Steger Catano, Mexican diplomat
-Hank Coe, American politician & Senate
-Mauricio Herdocia Sacasa, Nicaraguan, integration systems
-Jackson Mthembu, South African Politician
-Jose Pampuro, Argentinian politician, minister of defense & defense secretary

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 29 January 2021   Daily  29 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 12:22 pm

Joyce Hearn, American politician
-Justin Lekhanya, Mosotho Politician
-Sibusiso Moyo, Zimbabwean Politician
-Brian Hillery, Irish politician
-Emanuele Macaluso, Italian politician
-Toleafoa Ken Vaafusuaga Poutoa, Samoan Politician
-Felipe Quispe, Bolivian politician
-Carlos Tapia Garcia, Peruvian Politician
-Jim Vickerman, American politician & Senate
-Jean Dumont, French Politician
-Savavar Gestsson, Icelandic Politician
-Nombulelo Hermans, South African politician
-Akos Kizra, Hungarian Politician
-Joshua Kyeremeh, Ghanaian politician
-Dundar Ali Osman, Turkish Royal
-Henryk Ostrowski, Polish Politician
-Gatot Sudjito, Indonesian politician
-K.V. Vijayadas, Indian Politician
-Aminuddin Ponulele, Indonesian Politician
-Billy Kinoi, American politician
-Sergei Prinkhodko, Russian politician
-Carlos Holmes Trujillo, Columbian Politician
-Ihwan Datu Adam, Indonesian politician
-Soichi Aikawa, Japanese Politician
-Avelino Mendez Rangel, Mexican Politician

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 29 January 2021   Daily  29 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 12:23 pm

Debbie Bath Hadden, Canadian Politician
-Robert Canas Lopez, Salvadoran Politician
-Antonio Cardoso e Cunha, Portuguese Politician
-Abdullahi Ibrahim, Nigerian Politician
-Dave Arnold, American politician & Senate
-Joevana Charles, Seychellois Politician
-Victor Crisologo, Peruvian Politician
-Barbara Gronemus, American politician
-Marlin Kuykendall, American politician
-Jubril Martins-Kuye, Nigerian Politician
-K. G. Shankar, Indian Politician
-Jon Sullivan, Australian politician
-Marius Swart, South African politician
-Vicent Tur, Spanish Politician
-Maynard Wallace, American politician & House of representatives
-Salleh Abas, Malaysian Politician
-Mahaveer Bhagora, Indian Politician
-Xavier Hunault, French Politician
-Sergi Mingote, Spanish Politician
-Bheki Ntuli, South African politician
-Phuong Mai, Vietnamese Royal
-Om Prakash Sharma, Indian Politician
-Sayidiman Suryohadiprojo, Indonesian diplomat
-Mauro Telles, Brazilian Politician

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 29 January 2021   Daily  29 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 12:49 pm

https://www.zdnet.com/article/hezbollahs-cyber-unit-hacked-into-telecoms-and-isps/
A Hezbollah-affiliated threat actor known as Lebanese Cedar has been linked to intrusions at telco operators and internet service providers in the US, the UK, Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan, the Palestinian Authority, and the UAE.

SECURITY

Daily  29 January 2021 Screenshot-2019-03-15-at-13-45-47
Cyber security 101: Protect your privacy from hackers, spies, and the government
Simple steps can make the difference between losing your online accounts or maintaining what is now a precious commodity: Your privacy.
Read More

The year-long hacking campaign started in early 2020 and was discovered by Israeli cyber-security firm Clearsky.
In a report published today, the security firm said it identified at least 250 web servers that have been hacked by the Lebanese Cedar group.
"It seems that the attacks aimed to gather intelligence and steal the company's databases, containing sensitive data," ClearSky said today.
"In case of telecommunication companies, one can assume that databases containing call records and private data of clients were accessed as well," the company added.

ATTACKS TARGETED OUTDATED ATLASSIAN AND ORACLE SERVERS

-----------------------------------------------------------
(I intend to check the sidebar article on preserving online accounts)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 29 January 2021   Daily  29 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 12:53 pm

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/content-series/atlantic-council-strategy-paper-series/the-longer-telegram/
"China’s rise, because of the scale of its economy and military, the speed of its technological advancement, and its radically different worldview than that of the US, now impacts every major US national interest."
------------------------
Seemed at 1st to be crazy 4 the Atlanic Council to have concerns over China.
But then I read this part:

• The foremost goal of US strategy should be to cause China’s ruling elites to conclude that it is in China’s best interests to continue operating within the US-led liberal international order rather than building a rival order, and that it is in the Chinese Communist Party’s best interests to not attempt to expand China’s borders or export its political model beyond China’s shores.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 29 January 2021   Daily  29 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 2:38 pm

"Ghost Ezra on anonup.com.
He posted there's been 3 eas alerts in Fl. in the past few hours.  He speculates maybe this weekend for an alert...
And: 
Daily  29 January 2021 LJGUni5LkJdYGXrQ64Fr_29_e1c1f7428d3995136726de385f086bb6_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 29 January 2021   Daily  29 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 6:03 pm

The full docu.  "Everything is a Rich man's Game' is on bitchute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QZ62AvqH7Fp5/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 29 January 2021   Daily  29 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 6:14 pm

Here's a news report on pepe the frog.  According to it we are the culmination of all evil-ever.  LOL.

https://twitter.com/LinkFourthIR/status/1351596046380638208

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 29 January 2021   Daily  29 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 6:42 pm

Veritas:
Yesterday, ABC News announced that their current president, James Goldston, will be leaving the organization at the end of March.
As a tribute to Goldston’s years of service at ABC News, we at Project Veritas decided to remind him of some of his “accomplishments” while president:
He also quashed reports favorable to POTUS. 

========================
Replying to @rustyrockets
Putin put it very well in his Davos address, saying he’s not interested in a ‘green dystopia’ or the ‘one world uni power’ that was suggested as part of Fourth Industrial Revolution or Great Reset

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 29 January 2021   Daily  29 January 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 7:05 pm

A closer look at the structure outside the WH  (Jan 26th)

https://twitter.com/OneLilDoe/status/1354282899546234880

----------------------------------------------
https://greatreject.org/biden-laptop-from-hell/
Short Film – Biden: Laptop From Hell. China made him an offer he did not refuse!

The bad guys showcased with action and music.  Pretty funny. Very well done.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily 29 January 2021   Daily  29 January 2021 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily 29 January 2021
Page 1 of 1