Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily 03 February 21

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Daily  03 February 21 Empty
PostSubject: Daily 03 February 21   Daily  03 February 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 8:12 am

Never satisfied-
Daily  03 February 21 EtToCcxXUAchEJ9?format=png&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 03 February 21   Daily  03 February 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 8:36 am

Eric Trump on Hannity with a non-answer about a 2024 DJT run.
quik vid at link

https://electionwiz.com/2021/02/03/trump-2024-eric-trump-raises-eyebrows/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 03 February 21   Daily  03 February 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 9:21 am

Lin Wood from Feb 1.  We may already have it.
We have seen how brutal the DS machine is against those who threaten it.  He's really going through it, too.

https://rumble.com/vdidpn-interview-with-attorney-lin-wood-2121.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 03 February 21   Daily  03 February 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 10:25 am

could this creature possibly be any more of a boob? WHEN are people going to say: ENOUGH!!

Fauci Says ‘Possible’ CDC Will Recommend Americans Wear Two Masks To Protect Against COVID-19 http://dlvr.it/RrxBt0
Daily  03 February 21 EtUAyBIVoAIaHAq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 03 February 21   Daily  03 February 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 10:28 am

Oh great..what brought this on?

TED CRUZ:

On his podcast he said no election fraud was proven and that Trump was responsible for and I quote "a terrorist attack on the capital"
-
Someone said his words were out of context.

another said: I guess he decided it was time to save his own skin after he and Senator Hawley have became subjects of an investigation by the Senate Ethics Committee. Trump voters will never forget and they will never forgive.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 03 February 21   Daily  03 February 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 11:44 am

When you catch a Shark in 2009, why would you release him back into the wild?

What do you do in order to learn about other sharks?

Daily  03 February 21 EtUTPLHXEAEXBIp?format=jpg&name=small
Daily  03 February 21 EtUTYxsXMAIbmNP?format=png&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 03 February 21   Daily  03 February 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 11:50 am

In all that's happening, the consequences of of 'wrong choice' are being broadcast.
-----------
The Book of Revelation cannot be denied.
That doesn't mean we must die in it.
Nor does it mean we must compromise in order to live.
God sent help!
-----------
1 represents the Divine or the universe,
0 symbolizes the emptiness or completeness at the beginning of a spiritual journey, and
8 stands for infinity and eternity.
---
From Zero to One”
...next...Infinity

---
and a gif of Peter Thiel nodding-you got it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 03 February 21   Daily  03 February 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 4:54 pm

https://www.dailywire.com/news/report-aoc-was-not-inside-capitol-building-during-breach-on-jan-6

AOC, the wanna-be actress is playing the victim role to the hilt, and her story is a lie.

#AlexandriaOcasioSmollett

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Daily 03 February 21   Daily  03 February 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 5:56 pm

Uploaded today, 03 Jan. 2021. Video is 26 minutes. You WILL want to see and hear this! Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward, Sacha Stone, and Robert David Steele

Show Notes wrote:
Four Amigos on What Could Happen In February (If Not Sooner)

TODAY from Juan O. Savin (P) via text: from my friend on the DC police force: “Something out of the ordinary is taking place today. Black suburbans and armored vehicles running all around the city in tandem with emergency equipment blaring. There aren’t any scheduled presidential movements so it’s not POTUS. Looks to be fed swat type personnel in the motorcades. They’re rolling in pairs and fours” [Note Juan may be citing Tara Dean indirectly.]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/A7lPq1KUCw5N/

And little tidbit - something to tease your curiosity with below. Do watch the whole video though. There is a lot in it that is current and timely.

Swings at the White House – screenshot below at 10min:56sec mark in the video. Later in the video it was said this was real and has now been dismantled. My speculation – and put in storage for reassembly and use later.

Daily  03 February 21 Swings10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Daily 03 February 21   Daily  03 February 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 6:07 pm

Here is that Santa Surfing video that was mentioned in the Four Amigos video in the above post. It's from Jan. 01 and it's pretty danged interesting so far. Starts out with a bang.

16 minutes

https://youtu.be/x8ChJJjMAE0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 03 February 21   Daily  03 February 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 7:54 pm

Andrew Cuomo's NYC lockdowns weren't about science.

Indoor dining ban announced on Dec. 11th:

40.2 COVID-19 cases per 100,000

Reopening plan announced on Jan 29th:

66.1 COVID-19 cases per 100,000

They were all about POLITICS!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 03 February 21   Daily  03 February 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 8:07 pm

Like Researcher says: he gets his news from RT.

The new Press Secty, Jen Psaki says:
"It's important for the American people to know [RT and Sputnik] are outlets working on behalf of foreign governments that have an agenda. They’re not playing the role of 'free media' the way you all are...”
Jen Psaki claims RT definitely has an agenda, but CNN, Fox, BBC do not?

--------------------

RT is the ONLY station not controlled by the Integrity Initiative on that list.

BBC, specifically, is funded by HSBC (the same bank that owns Dominion security patent that was changed ...*after state inspections.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily 03 February 21   Daily  03 February 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily 03 February 21
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: