Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nobel Peace Prize

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Nobel Peace Prize Empty
PostSubject: Nobel Peace Prize   Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 11:18 am

You know Julian has been nominated AND deserves it.  Plus it will bring such attention to his plight, and those other whistleblowers who are incarcerated for speaking out.
AND it will certainly help wake up the world.

You know who "they" have nominated?  Stacy Abram.  How insulting to every thinking human!!!

Make your voice heard!
Show your support for the nomination of Julian Assange and contact the Nobel Peace Prize Committee.
E-mail: postmaster@nobel.no
DM
@NobelPeaceOslo
PEACE IS THE PRIZE
#NobelPeacePrize #JulianAssange
----
Things ARE changing. Your voice WILL matter IF you use it. Wink

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Nobel Peace Prize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobel Peace Prize   Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 2:11 pm

Here is one that E submitted to give you an idea of what to say, if you need it.

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
12h
Replying to 
@NobelPeaceOslo
I urge you to strongly consider awarding it to current nominee Julian Assange, who has sacrificed his existence to help free the world of the endless wars that entrap it in constant horror.
No one has done more for, or is more deserving than he of an award meant to further peace.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Nobel Peace Prize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobel Peace Prize   Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 4:25 pm

Nobel Peace Prize EtZ5cYUXMAQCNQS?format=png&name=small
Nobel Peace Prize EtPhJQkXMAQYpWo?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Nobel Peace Prize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobel Peace Prize   Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 4:29 pm

Quite literally no one living has done more to foster global peace and destroy the endless war machine than Julian Assange.
If
@NobelPeaceOslo means anything anymore, they will award the peace prize to the one person living who both deserves it, and needs it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Nobel Peace Prize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobel Peace Prize   Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 4:37 pm

Peter Whish-Wilson
@SenatorSurfer
Jan 31
The link between peace and a free press is vital — only by facing the truth about war and militarism can action be taken to realize peace and justice. This why myself and 
@janet_rice
have nominated Julian Assange for the 2021
@NobelPrize. #FreeAssange

Nobel Peace Prize EtDfYGUUUAImHUD?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nobel Peace Prize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobel Peace Prize   Nobel Peace Prize I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobel Peace Prize
Page 1 of 1