Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

THE DESPICABLES

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 10:49 am

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 Eyii8TzW8AQOTsS?format=png&name=360x360
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 Eyii98FWQAU_j1o?format=jpg&name=360x360

Free will is an essential precondition to choosing the Godly path
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 2:37 pm

Seems to me that many are being caught..
(This is what U'd call an investment ERROR!)

Exec of Chinese Blockchain Firm Allegedly Misappropriated $45M in State-Owned Bitcoin: Report - CoinDesk

A 27-year-old executive of blockchain firm Beosin has reportedly been accused of misappropriating $45 million worth of state-owned bitcoins by Chinese authorities.
According to a report by local media outlet Tencent News on Thursday, Chief Marketing Officer Gao Ziyang allegedly attempted to short the state’s bitcoin (BTC, +0.83%) last year.
Rather than sell the funds, it is alleged the executive tried to short the seized bitcoin in August using excessive leverage. At the time, bitcoin was trading between $10,500 and $12,500 before rising to new heights above $20,000 four months later. The erroneous short position ended up liquidating approximately 300 million yuan (US$45.7 million) worth of bitcoin.

The funds were in the company’s care after police had seized them in a separate incident. Beosin was charged with holding and converting the bitcoin to fiat on behalf of the Chinese treasury where Gao had access.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 6:23 pm

https://twitter.com/HTchernobyl/status/1381352633571680260

The Rockefellers and population control; A timeline..
(Thread)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 6:54 pm

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 Eyuv8qyWQBgoyZq?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 9:14 pm

Here is a link to the letter signed by 200 some companies objecting to the GA voting law. It’s from a “non-partisan” group called Civic Alliance.

https://civicalliance.com/votingaccess

https://twitter.com/LJT_is_me/status/1378480585346277376

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 2:22 pm

Cardinal Conservative

@CardinalConserv
· 3h

BREAKING: MARK ZUCKERBERG CONFIRMED TO PRIVATELY FUND $12Mil to Democrat Michigan Residents to vote absentee w/ help from MI Secty. of State, Jocelyn Benson, all to sway 2020 Election, according to new financial docs from Zuckerberg-funded CEIR group.
[size=0]https://charitynavigator.org/ein/263393063

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 Ey81SfjVcAAefr7?format=jpg&name=small

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 Ey81Su6VIAMMCdT?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 4:48 pm

Replying to
@Rumbleboffin

@CarrollQuigley1
and
@SeekerOTL

Hopefully someday we will learn what white hat hacker knew enough about RussiaGate insiders to expose Kyle Parker and his network so early in the game.

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 Ey9r2iiUUAA5Di6?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 8:43 pm

We need the theme song of that old tv program that caught perps.

Cara TXZEAL

@Cara_TXZEAL
· 7h

Dallas Atty Ray Jackson caught in undercover DEA sting laundering nearly $300,000. Sting began after opioid dealer they were investigating told them he used Jackson to launder money.

North Texas attorney accused in drug money laundering scheme

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 8:45 am

Gaetani Evil Satanic Family..
Who runs the show? Fund both sides !
Prince Roffredo faked his death and has been hiding out in Switzerland with his brother Luca who also faked his death just over a year later.
Roffredo F.​Death: December 26, 2005
Luca F.Death: April 02, 2007

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 EurqWncWYAAU2Mn?format=png&name=small
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 EurqWmhXUAI9DcE?format=jpg&name=360x360
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 EurqWnQXYA4DFxT?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 8:47 am

The attack on US Consulate in Benghazi on Tue,
11 September 2012
24 Elul, 5772
24 Shawwal ,1433
The explosion of the building of 1963 US Consulate in Benghazi on Wed,
11 September 2013
7 Tishrei, 5774
7 Dhul-Qa`dah ,1434
Why these dates?

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 Eus_rdWXMAAtsMl?format=png&name=360x360

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 Eus_rdhWQAEQJgS?format=jpg&name=360x360
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 Eus_rd1WgAEKZSm?format=jpg&name=360x360
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 Eus_reCXMAEKBI7?format=png&name=240x240

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 8:59 am

143 tons of Gold ,143 tons of Silver,& Treasure of Benghazi stolen from Libya.
Children were stolen from Libya.
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 EuWi18-WQAEl8ia?format=jpg&name=900x900
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 EuWi1_zXMAAOSMn?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:25 am

DawsonSField
@DawsonSField
1h
Wait until they all figure out why Giuliani hired the Hecht Partners! Have you noticed they have been exposed as dishonest, unethical, & many more things since Rudy came knocking askign for their 'help'. Sounds like Stormy hiring Avenatti before his indictments!

Quote Tweet
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 StO4lzVs_normalDon Lewis
@DonLew87
· 11h   THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 1f6a8
BREAKING
"Boeing Court to Unseal Documents Related to Accusations of Lies Against Hecht Partners Founder" - A court ruling today in the Boeing RICO case. This ex-partner at the law firm hired by Giuliani has dicey record on honesty & integrity.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:47 am

Michael Sallah
@MikeSallah7
Apr 20
SECRET REPORT obtained by

@ICIJorg
showed millions of dollars allegedly stolen from Ukraine bank and plowed into US steel industry by Ihor Kolomoisky and others -- now the target of US grand jury. #FinCENfiles@PittsburghPG@TanyaKozyreva

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 EzaiqL2XMAEPIah?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 1:58 pm

Isabel Maxwell: Israel’s “Back Door” Into Silicon Valley
By moving in “the same circles as her father” and vowing to “work only on things involving Israel,” Isabel Maxwell became a pivotal liaison for the entry of Israeli intelligence-linked tech firms into Silicon Valley with the help of Microsoft’s two co-founders, Paul Allen and Bill Gates.
https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/07/investigative-reports/isabel-maxwell-israels-back-door-into-silicon-valley/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 2:03 pm

Whitney Webb
@_whitneywebb
12h
Right after leaving the company, Zip2's CEO became an executive CommTouch, an Israeli tech company run at the time by Isabel Maxwell, who previously worked at the front company run by her father to sell software w a backdoor for Israel to the US govt.

Quote Tweet
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 ByrTG688_normalPranay Pathole
@PPathole
· Apr 20
In 1995, @elonmusk wanted to work with an Internet company, he applied to work at Netscape, sent his resume, tried hanging out in their lobby, but he was too shy to talk to anyone. So he started his own Internet company (Zip2) as he wasn't able to get a job anywhere.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 4:16 pm

Kirby Sommers author, feminist, sex slave survivor

@KirbySommers
· 10h

MEGA is the CODE NAME of the MOSSAD spy that infiltrated Bill Clinton's White House.

In my 'Epstein Project: 'Mega The Spy' I reveal the name of this much protected & unknown spy connected to Ghislaine Maxwell.

https://mailchi.mp/43bec1963142/mega-the-spy-revealed?e=1bd90406c7

It's quite the read. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Hey @washingtonpost
. Why didn’t you report that the leaked audio showed that John Kerry shared sensitive information with Iran, a US State Department designated state sponsor of terrorism?
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 Ez53gQ0WUAgwycC?format=jpg&name=small

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 Ez53gQ1XMAEHRmQ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 12:30 pm

Robby Starbuck:
What should happen to John Kerry: Fire him, strip him of security clearances, charge him for betraying his country by giving secret info to Iran & LOCK HIM UP! If I’ve learned anything though, none of that will happen. We need new leaders in 2022. Elect Lions, Not Liars in 2022!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 2:05 pm

Brigitte Gabriel
@ACTBrigitte
· 1h

I am speechless.

Iran's foreign minister is claiming John Kerry told him about more than 200 Israeli covert ops taking place in Syria.

Zarif claims Kerry even warned him about airstrikes.

If this is true, it's possibly the most egregious betrayal against an ally in US history.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 3:49 pm

FCCED - Financial Crimes News

@FinCrimeEdu

A former Worth Township supervisor was charged with bribery conspiracy in a red-light camera probe.
----
FirstEnergy says it is in talks with federal prosecutors to strike a deal that would allow it to avoid a potential criminal prosecution in Ohio bribery scandal.

----
Switzerland’s attorney-general is probing allegations that Lebanon’s central bank chief and his brother embezzled more than $300 million through an offshore company.

-----
Swiss Migros Bank has agreed to pay German authorities $2.9m to settle charges it aided German clients to dodge taxes

-----
Turkish authorities arrested four people linked to crypto exchange Vebitcoin in a fraud probe. Vebitcoin is one of two cryptocurrency platforms being investigated over fraud allegations.

------
Germany's Finance Minister says it wasnt' his fault his agency spent more time investigating the reporters who exposed Wirecard's multibillion fraud, than the fraudsters.
Merkel says she did nothing wrong when she pimped Wirecard to Chinese officials either!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 6:32 pm

Good old FBI

Techno Fog
@Techno_Fog
1h
NEW - Declassified FISA Court Opinion:

The FISA abuses have continued.

Crime victims went to the FBI for help. The FBI used the FISA database to spy on them.

They even used the FISA database on gov't officials.

Our latest:

https://technofog.substack.com/p/declassified-fisa-opinion-shows-more

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 7:58 pm

Kick Kerry to the Kurb   This post is dtd 2018.  We've seen it b4

So John Kerry just left a meeting @ L’Avenue in Paris w/3 Iranians. A friend was sitting next to their table and heard JK blasting @realDonaldTrump. The Iranians had a 5 person security detail and left in diplomatic vehicles. Is he FARA registered?

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 Ez8Qn19XsAIM5L1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 10:20 pm

Kerry is denying all over the place.  Turns out there's audio of his meeting. dur.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 10:21 pm

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 EzqxwV_XIAAcFx2?format=jpg&name=small
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 EzqxwWBXoAIHzZ_?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 10:23 pm

Jay Sekulow
@JaySekulow
10h
An email from Jen Psaki could expose the Deep State. Though it's redacted, it’s clear the email pertains to the Obama-Biden Iran dealings we've been working to expose for YEARS. Now, the court has ordered the UNREDACTED email to be turned over to the ACLJ.

https://aclj.org/government-corruption/court-in-aclj-foia-case-orders-biden-deep-state-to-turn-over-to-aclj-unredacted-jen-psaki-email-regarding-newly-confirmed-obama-biden-administration-meeting-about-the-iran-deal?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=d-04262021_top-GC_seg-jaytw_con-psaki_typ-AR

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 9:04 am

Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project
@OCCRP
1h
Who is Reza Zarrab? The money launderer will be a key witness in the US prosecution of Turkish state-owned Halkbank, which is accused of knowingly facilitating Zarrab’s sanction-busting scheme in the 2010s.

HOW IRAN USED AN INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY TO LAUNDER OIL MONEY  

THREAD: https://twitter.com/OCCRP/status/1387038697703428101

ARTICLE:
https://www.occrp.org/en/how-iran-used-an-international-playboy-to-launder-oil-money/frequently-asked-questions-who-is-reza-zarrab

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 1:51 pm

[size=15]Heshmat Alavi
@HeshmatAlavi[/size]
5h

THREAD
1)
The Quincy Institute is being led by
#Iran's chief lobbyist Trita Parsi & backed with big money from Charles Koch & George Soros.

While having their differences, normalization with Iran's terrorist regime is their genuine point of convergence.

article: https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/quincy-trita-parsi-soros-koch-armin-rosen

thread: https://twitter.com/HeshmatAlavi/status/1387410918393384966

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 5:23 pm

Senators who voted yes on Samantha Power for head of USAID.

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E0F2EezXsAMkjGB?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 9:28 pm

Didn't know about this connection:
"RINO DeWine is one and done."
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E0MCUAIWQAIpuPV?format=jpg&name=small
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E0JQdb6WUAAryTa?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 1:10 pm

Did you wonder why Lisa Page was in the post above?

https://brassballs.blog/home/boyko-network-evil-behind-lisa-page-child-trafficking-ring-bush-margaret-cole-parris-mirambe-robin-longoria-hughes-dewine-barr-abuse-adoption-european-eac-strongsville-jens-kuhn-battelle-tunnell

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 11:12 am

Lara Logan
@laralogan
18h
UH OH: Evidence Shows the Intel on Israel that John Kerry Shared with Iran Was Not in the Public Domain as Claimed by Biden's State Department

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/uh-oh-evidence-shows-intel-israel-john-kerry-shared-iran-not-public-domain-claimed-bidens-state-department/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 3:45 pm

I believe this source is good:

(Q)The Storm Rider
@Littleb29872980
1h
CABLES,:
BILL GATES desperately trying to reach out MiL. GENERALS
In U.S./AZ Senate/including Mike Lindell direct.
Asking for a little more time Before he's revealed for interfering in U.S ELECTION
_MiL. Courts vet Gates>Domestic Enemy!

Who's next?
Zuck
Jack
??
NCSWIC

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:05 pm

FROM  https://twitter.com/Littleb29872980     Reminds me of Terra Mar.

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E0y7xjMXoAIPQVV?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:07 pm

Alice Bailey
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E0zwu7ZXsAEUv7h?format=jpg&name=large
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E0zwudcWUAYHfCZ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:08 pm

OPERATION LOCKSTEP  I see 'goose stepping; at that title.
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E0zwvggWUAQDioQ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:12 pm

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E0tD7xuWUAIdQmi?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 5:53 pm

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E00XCjLVoAIWHWj?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 12:13 pm

A real player:  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Taylor_Gates

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 9:33 pm

BenjaminT /Boycott 2022 Genocide Olympics

@BenjaminT0001
· May 7

Liz Cheney's husband Philip Perry is a partner at DC law firm Latham & Watkins.

In March this year, his law firm was chided by a judge for a "very grievous breach of legal ethics" - subverting its own client's interest in order to help Chinese company

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E01PfeCVIAEzTlG?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 9:34 pm

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E01Pf7qVgAACY7M?format=jpg&name=medium
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E01PftOUYAAmZZ1?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 11:53 am

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
2h
Biden's new choice for a top national security position at DOJ, ex-NSA lawyer

@Susan_Hennessey
, is such a dishonest loyalist to the national security state that even one of her fellow Russiagate conspiracists has accused her of being a deceitful propagandist for the NSA & FBI.
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E1CXqEcWYAA1NXQ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 11:56 am

Glenn Greenwald

@ggreenwald
· 23h

Democrats approve of the CIA more than Republicans do by 9 points, and approve of FBI by *23 points more* than Republicans.

Two defining features of the modern-day Democrat are reverence for institutions of authority (they also love the corporate press) and censorship support.
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E09xj6qX0AE45Zn?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 11:57 am

I don't know why Susan Hennessey deleted all of her insane Trump/Russia conspiracy tweets and her tweets attacking the Trump DOJ when they were exactly what got her hired in the first place.

post is a couple up from here
------------------

Mollie
@MZHemingway
1h

Frightening that she is being rewarded for her role pushing the false and damaging Russia collusion hoax with a prominent position in the nat sec apparatus. Also worrisome, not gonna lie, is that she seems to have a personal vendetta against me for my work exposing that hoax.

Quote Tweet
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 WqdQjr3X_normal
Susan Hennessey
@Susan_Hennessey
· 6h
I'm very honored to be joining the extraordinary team at the Department of Justice in the National Security Division. Thank you for all the kind words. (And a huge thanks to the folks at WH PPO, agency WH liaisons and HRs who are working night and day to staff this government.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 11:59 am

Replying to
@Susan_Hennessey

Congratulations for your stalwart efforts here on social media by undermining trust in government with all your Russian collusion tweets, so that you your team can win & you can get a job in government. Why did you delete those posts?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 7:47 pm

Byron York
@ByronYork
1h
One of the most irresponsible Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists now has a senior job in the Biden Justice Department National Security Division. Deleted lots of tweets prior to announcement.

Quote Tweet
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 WqdQjr3X_miniSusan Hennessey
@Susan_Hennessey
· 14h
I'm very honored to be joining the extraordinary team at the Department of Justice in the National Security Division. Thank you for all the kind words. (And a huge thanks to the folks at WH PPO, agency WH liaisons and HRs who are working night and day to staff this government.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 9:48 am

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
· 2h

Peter Daszak looks like he has lost weight since 2010 and we commend him for meeting his personal health goals while he helped fund supervirus experiments in Wuhan
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E1MKuQ5X0AAfa3p?format=jpg&name=small

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E1MKwOHXEAcsTy5?format=png&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 3:06 pm

I do believe BIG THINGS are happening..

Another former Prime Minister under investigatio, this time UK’s David Cameron...
A Swampy capital firm named Greensill is the heart of this case...
#ButNothingsHappening

Quote Tweet

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 -qLM4CDH_normal

FCCED - Financial Crimes News

@FinCrimeEdu
· 2h
UK watchdog has launched a probe into the collapse of Greensill Capital. Former PM David Cameron and several top civil servants have been drawn into the scandal.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 10:44 am

DawsonSField
@DawsonSField
1h
Climbing the food chain in Nigeria, President's son in law charged with stealing $65M from a government bank fund for housing for poor Nigerians.

Quote Tweet
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 -qLM4CDH_normalFCCED - Financial Crimes News
@FinCrimeEdu
· 1h
The Son-in-Law of Nigeria’s President Buhari has been declared wanted over a $65 million fraud allegation.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 5:43 pm

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E1rcgXrXMAk0OnG?format=jpg&name=large
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 5:45 pm

THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E1rcgXtX0AQ7_5P?format=jpg&name=large
 THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 E1tFxofWUAAHJaU?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DESPICABLES     THE DESPICABLES  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DESPICABLES
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: