Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily 20 February 2021

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Daily   20 February 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 9:04 am

An entire school board in N. California had to resign after being caught mocking parents for wanting schools to reopen.

https://electionwiz.com/2021/02/18/new-california-school-board-resigns-in-disgrace-after-mocking-parents-who-pushed-to-reopen-schools/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 9:30 am

a couple of short vids on the covid farce.  Unfortunately, we who see these already know. So, talk it
up, pass it around I guess.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xYmm9bM9D8yM/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 9:40 am

Breaking911
@Breaking911
Feb 19

BREAKING: Dr. Fauci now says the COVID-19 vaccine will stop the spread of the virus and will protect those who are unvaccinated

This is the complete opposite of his previous position
------

(I do believe he is controlled at this point. Eventually people will have to say 'this is ridiculous' and begin to think for themselves. Exclamation You know..stop being sheep, stop jumping through their hoops )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 10:05 am

Breaking911
@Breaking911
11h
PHOENIX POLICE: 37 predators nabbed in child sex crimes and human trafficking sting

(perp pics at link.)
Daily   20 February 2021 EupWHGkWYAAaR0N?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 10:07 am

https://electionwiz.com/2021/02/20/prediction-herd-immunity-by-april-doctor-tells-scientists-to-stop-manipulating-the-public-by-hiding-the-truth/

.Daily   20 February 2021 EuroUuDXUAMNNi3?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 12:41 pm

Daily   20 February 2021 EuretZZXMAUgrP7?format=jpg&name=small

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 1:02 pm

The Election Wizard
@Wizard_Predicts
1h
The 'Count of Mar-a-Lago'

Quote Tweet
Daily   20 February 2021 -SzlIeD8_miniThe Election Wizard
@Wizard_Predicts
· 1h
REPORT: Multiple people tell Politico that Trump will soon begin vetting primary candidates at Mar-a-Lago who are eager to fulfill his promise to exact vengeance upon the Establishment GOP.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 1:46 pm

I did some searching. That Committee of 300 book was written in 1991 by Dr. John Coleman. It is still available. I never heard of John Coleman nor his books. Below is a video from 1992 of Coleman talking about his book. Also below is a much better screen capture that I took of page 146 of that book. I think I might order a copy of this book for my library. Be sure to read some of the reviews at the Amazon link.

https://www.amazon.com/Conspirators-Hierarchy-Committee-John-Coleman/dp/0922356572

Daily   20 February 2021 John_c10

Show Notes wrote:
John Coleman speaks on information in his book The Committee of 300

LENGTH: 1 hour 44 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsbZ3AdFxSM

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 1:50 pm

NICE Researcher!  Way to go!

Here's something else people can look into.  I left the twtr links as a possible starting place, but may
need just regular searches to find.
It's been said over and over, the answer to free energy exists now.
-----------

The blood of Jesus will set you free.
@pepelep21252390
1h
Replying to 
@jackiefriman_
Free energy has existed but been kept secret by the governments Worldwide to keep us enslaved with their bills when we already have infinite energy produced by the earth through geomagnetic poles.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 2:47 pm

AltarOfEgo

@unidentifiedta1
1h
The Easter Miracle

Quote Tweet
Daily   20 February 2021 KuG27bBK_normalBreaking911
@Breaking911
· 3h
JUST IN: John Hopkins Dr. Marty Makary says the U.S. may hit COVID herd immunity "by April"

"At the current trajectory, I expect Covid will be mostly gone by April, allowing Americans to resume normal life" -WSJ

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 2:54 pm

Quote :
Free energy has existed but been kept secret by the governments Worldwide to keep us enslaved with their bills when we already have infinite energy produced by the earth through geomagnetic poles.

I'm all about zero point energy - energy from the vacuum. It is sooooo suppressed. Meanwhile, here's another that is as close as your gas tank and hits closer to home that has also been suppressed - abiotic oil. Anyone remember those gas lines in 1974? Now who do we know that would want this information suppressed? Think fat cat oil companies - think petro dollars, that's who!

The Deep Hot Biosphere: The Myth Of Fossil Fuels by Thomas Gold

https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Hot-Biosphere-Fossil-Fuels/dp/0387952535

You mean they been lying to us? (insert shocked face)

Get you a copy of this book! I have mine. I did it back in 2014. There is no oil shortage – there never was an oil crisis. While you are waiting on your book to arrive see the short video below if you need a little learning about abiotic oil formation. See it anyway even if you didn’t order the book.

Daily   20 February 2021 Abioti10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Of The Greatest Lies Ever Told - Abiotic Oil and Fossil Fuels

Show Notes wrote:
When it comes to oil the Earth is a dynamo producer using iron oxide (rust) and marble (calcium carbonate) and water deep in the mantel below any level of organic material (protoplankton, dinosaurs, vegetation, etc) Current geological records show 16,000 feet as cut off level for organic life in fossil remains while drilling for oil surpasses 40,000 feet.

LENGTH: 18½ minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwSnNGS8nmo

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 4:02 pm

Disclose.tv Daily   20 February 2021 1f6a8
@disclosetv
1h
JUST IN - Trump will speak at CPAC 2021 next week.

--------------------

Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
Feb 18

Mike Lindell just told me that numerous TV and radio stations have just dropped their deals with MyPillow.

All because he is fighting for election integrity and standing with President Trump.

He needs our support. Buy some MyPillow and use code HOPE45 for a big discount.

---------------
https://twitter.com/disclosetv

JUST IN - Flight #UA328, a Boeing 777, after dropping giant metal debris, returns to Denver Int'l Airport after takeoff for Hawaii. It did land safely.

Pictures at link

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 4:06 pm

pizzagate pics.  WARNING.  includes children. Only here because it MUST NOT be ignored.  It must be stopped!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EusWW68XAAs1jSv?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 4:49 pm

https://electionwiz.com/2021/02/20/warning-china-buying-up-british-schools-says-nigel-farage/

Chinese billionaires with direct links to the CCP are buying up British schools — and flooding the curriculum with their propaganda.
This Communist takeover of our education system must be stopped.

VIDEO of Farage at link!
------
So far we don't seem to be doing any bang up job coming against these severely threatening developments. 
Maybe it's some residual hippie jeans in my closet, but I keep thinking COMMUNITY efforts, grassroot
neighborhood teams working together, dividing up assignments, may be a workable solution while at the same time working to drive out the enemy.  It really isn't that hard.   
People have always run day care, after school care, etc in their homes.  
Sen Ron Paul used to offer K-7 or 8th grade curriculums for FREE.

One technique for demon slaying is to starve it to death. People have to find the fight in them and stop saying yes or participating in things for which "hell NO" is the only appropriate response.
Children cannot wait.  They cannot be subjected to any part of these ideologies while the adults
get ahold of their senses and exercise some properly applied outrage.

The worst thought in the world to me is that 'this IS NOT IT', that's it's just another test by the PTB
to see how far they can go. 
Even if some of these things don't apply to us directly at this point, we may have grandchildren,
nieces, nephews, God children.  
And that means NOT SITTING on this information we're taking in.  We need to get through to the next generation-our adult children. 
Once upon a time, we didn't know.  We can't say that anymore. We cannot settle, we cannot allow,
we must not be defeated.  Especially when there are answers.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 6:25 pm

Long walk.  Short pier. 
------------------
Mitt Romney said Trump’s $500 Billion stimulus plan was too expensive.

Yet he fully supports Biden’s $1.6 Trillion stimulus plan.

---

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
1h
Why doesn’t Mitt Romney just become a Democrat??? The media, who destroyed his pathetic presidential run, but whose love he so desperately desires may just like him if he does... 

Till then he will just be their useful idiot.

Last edited by Dove on Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 6:31 pm

Dove wrote:

JUST IN - Flight #UA328, a Boeing 777, after dropping giant metal debris, returns to Denver Int'l Airport after takeoff for Hawaii. It did land safely.

DAYUM!!!! Video below is from news helicopter. No audio but some good video. Just skip around in this 2½ hour raw feed video to see everything. It'll take you about 5 minutes tops to take it all in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez0z8KNUA3s

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 9:22 pm

Daily   20 February 2021 EuYb2QnVoAEvnbR?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily 20 February 2021   Daily   20 February 2021 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily 20 February 2021
Page 1 of 1