Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearing on Capitol Riots Wray interviewed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Hearing on Capitol Riots  Wray interviewed Empty
PostSubject: Hearing on Capitol Riots Wray interviewed   Hearing on Capitol Riots  Wray interviewed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 10:36 am

Sen. Lee doing good!  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0UNwm4gaOQ

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hearing on Capitol Riots Wray interviewed   Hearing on Capitol Riots  Wray interviewed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 10:38 am

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h

"Are you using GPS to target people involved in the investigation of the sixth" "what legal authorities are you using to do this?" "are you using cellphone metadata from telecommunications providers?" "How are you obtaining this authority"?
Excellent questions asked by Sen. Lee.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hearing on Capitol Riots Wray interviewed   Hearing on Capitol Riots  Wray interviewed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 10:56 am

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h

"Anti government and anti-authoritarian extremism" is being discussed by FBI director Wray at the Senate hearing.

That, is your ability to protest.
To gather.
To voice your opinion.
That is what they truly define as "extremism".

They will move to take this right from you soon.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hearing on Capitol Riots Wray interviewed   Hearing on Capitol Riots  Wray interviewed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 10:58 am

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h

"Militia Violent Extremists"= any gun-owning citizen.

Learn the double speak.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hearing on Capitol Riots Wray interviewed   Hearing on Capitol Riots  Wray interviewed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 11:54 am

Emerald Robinson  Hearing on Capitol Riots  Wray interviewed 271d
@EmeraldRobinson
· Mar 1

The same corporate media types who lied about the death of Officer Sicknick also lied about Bubba Wallace’s garage door pulls, the Covington Catholic kids, Jussie Smollett, the Russia Hoax, and just about every other major story the last five years.
--------------------------
(The FBI has been complicit in all these things.  WHEN will it break? )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hearing on Capitol Riots Wray interviewed   Hearing on Capitol Riots  Wray interviewed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 11:59 am

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h

So FBI Director Wray just made a plea for people to turn in family members for wrong-think.

How incredibly 1984 of him.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hearing on Capitol Riots Wray interviewed   Hearing on Capitol Riots  Wray interviewed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 12:55 pm

Hearing on Capitol Riots  Wray interviewed EvegwlvWgAc9Xhp?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hearing on Capitol Riots Wray interviewed   Hearing on Capitol Riots  Wray interviewed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2021 3:22 pm

#BREAKING: Whistleblower Discloses Explosive Documents Showing FBI Using Counterterrorism Tools to Investigate Parents

Hearing on Capitol Riots  Wray interviewed FEV09BYXEAwT6en?format=jpg&name=small

Hearing on Capitol Riots  Wray interviewed FEV09BdWYAE9Ni-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearing on Capitol Riots Wray interviewed   Hearing on Capitol Riots  Wray interviewed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hearing on Capitol Riots Wray interviewed
Page 1 of 1