Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???

Go down 
+3
quietobserver
GROUNDZERO
scottr99
7 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Empty
PostSubject: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:55 pm

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:58 pm

As bad as things are, if this happens it will take the world to a whole other level of evil.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:05 pm

He's not just sending troops. He's sending the 6th Squadron, 9th Cavalry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division .

Interesting set of numbers isn't it???

You may have heard of the 1st Cav, otherwise known as "The Big Red One". A good part of Ft. Hood sits atop what used to be Elijah, Texas. Barry & his band of misfit goons claim they're being deployed to the Sinai. The Egyptian Military called bullspit just before they took over.

Riot control my donkey.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:17 pm

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."

Sir Winston Churchill

Where in the World is Col. Bristol?

Bristol is quoted at his retirement ceremony as telling his troops that "an evil" has descended on Africa, referring to Islamic militant groups. "It is on us to stomp it out."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57592442/republicans-want-to-talk-to-col-george-bristol-about-benghazi/

Sharyl Attkisson has a bigger set of stones than most men I know. She's also the CBS reporter whose computer was hacked & monitored by -0- minions while she was working on Benghazi & Fast Furious stories. If I were her I'd be driving around in a 75 Buick about right now complete with throttle & brake cables & rack and pinion steering, no computers though.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Musloid Brotherhood:

0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6IqVOvGq_mYlTv2DFZnmhpIhGGClVdJDK68HFDMlm-FT2cRiU

0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Th?id=H.4560199780074123&pid=15

Running guns to Syria or Egypt & Syria? "Professor Morsi sent us" just before security took a smoke break. (all night)
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:23 pm

The 1st Infantry Division is nicknamed The Big Red One, and it's based at Fort Riley, Kansas. The 1st Cavalry Division is a different unit and is based at Fort Hood, Texas. It's the one with the big horse patch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Cavalry_Division_%28United_States%29
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:43 pm

ARR. Overly irritated, crow sandwich chomp chomp nom nom. Emotional response equals just that.

Still not the riot police. The Egyptian army is very clear they're not headed to the Sinai in spite of what barry says.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Totally not riot police, for sure!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Tweets All / No replies

1. 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Efb18717f59d69909730d2232cc2b9c7_normal [b class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id"]MATT DRUDGE[/b] ‏@DRUDGE 2h
    Egypt's military justified ouster of prez claiming he sought to monopolize power, neglected economy, worsened divisions. [Don't tell Obama]
Back to top Go down
6-9Trooper

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Hey all, saw this on Google, registered to post this.

A couple misconceptions here, as noted, Big Red One is 1st Infantry Division stationed at Fort Riley, KS, while 1st Cav is "America's First Team" with the big yellow shield bearing a horse head.

Second, I'm in 6th Squadron, 9th US Cavalry Regiment, and we are going to the Sinai desert for a rotation as part of the Multi-National Force Observers, which you can read more about here: http://mfo.org/

Since the early 80's many nations have been sending troops to act as peacekeepers between Egypt and Israel, fulfilling a tenet of those nations' 1979 treaty.

The US regularly contributes soldiers to this cause, although they are usually National Guard troops. For whatever reason, we got tabbed for it this time.

This is unrelated to any current unrest in Egypt, as 6-9 has been training for this mission since late February.

The riot training was merely some extra training we received in our preparations for our rotation, in case an MFO base or encampment should be approached by a mob. Other tasks we will be carrying out are acting as a QRF (quick response force), and manning observations posts, again, all in the interests of keeping peace between Egypt and Israel, as has been the status quo since the eighties.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Hey thank you for your service and welcome to the forum.

According to The Egyptian Military you will not be headed to the Sinai. I'm not arguing with you of course, just an FYI.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/062413-661236-obama-sending-troops-to-protect-islamofascist-morsi.htm

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/item/15831-obama-sending-u-s-troops-to-egypt
Back to top Go down
6-9Trooper

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:41 pm

First Article wrote:
According to reports, the commander-in-chief is deploying a riot-control unit from Fort Hood
That is ridiculous. There's no such thing as a riot-control unit, except perhaps in an Military Police battalion. 6-9 CAV is a reconnaissance squadron, whose only combat arms soldiers are Cavalry Scouts and some attached infantrymen. 

First Article wrote:

More than 400 Army soldiers from the Texas base will soon man posts throughout Egypt as part of a nine-month "peacekeeping mission." They've been trained to respond to threats, including protests and riots.
"Soldiers encountered Molotov cocktails and other dangerous items in the training," according to the local TV news station that broke the story out of Killeen, Texas.
This is perfectly in line with the type of training that all combat units received when they deployed to Iraq. The molotov cocktails were added at the request of 6-9, not from higher up. They needed to be approved by Major General Ierardi, 1st CAV commander.

Second Article wrote:
...Authorities from both governments claim the soldiers are merely being sent as part of a nine-month international “peacekeeping” scheme.

According to official accounts, the so-called “Multinational Force and Observers” (MFO) mission, composed of troops serving 13 governments, is aimed at controlling riots and violence. Another primary purpose, government spokesmen claimed, is enforcing the 1979 peace treaty between Israeli and Egyptian authorities. News reports and official statements suggest the American troops, serving under MFO command, will be operating security checkpoints and responding to threats.
This is accurate, but worded in such a way as to sound more insidious.
"Hundreds" ends up being around 400, or the size of the squadron (a reconnaissance squadron is formed up entirely of cavalry troopers, and is smaller but the echelon equivalent of an infantry battalion). It wouldn't make sense for less than that to go; a squadron/battalion is a basic unit. The primary purpose of the MFO *IS* peacekeeping, as it was assembled as a provision to the 1979 treaty. The only threats, riots, or violence which the MFO would "respond" to would be an extraordinary event. There have been several terrorist/militia related raids and such on MFO outposts in the recent past. The security checkpoints referred to in the article are at the ECPs (entry control points [gates]) of the outposts.

Second Article wrote:
The exact date of deployment has not been announced yet, but U.S. troops spent some six months training at Fort Hood and Fort Irwin for the mission and will reportedly be ready to go in the “near future.”
True...kind of. The entire 3rd Brigade has been training since last summer. That's what we do; we train to fight. The 1st Cav Division (made up of five brigades) sends, on average, three brigades to Ft. Irwin, the National Training Center (NTC), every year. Together with Ft. Polk Louisianas' JRTC (Joint Readiness Training Center), and another in Germany, NTC is a place the Army rotates brigade after brigade through each year. Training at NTC is not an indication of anything to come. Additionally, 6-9 CAV was training alongside 3rd brigade's additional 5 battalions, and not training for an MFO rotation. The training at NTC was decisive action training, using a full spectrum of air and land assets including tanks, bradleys, apaches, and field artillery systems. None of this equipment will be brought to Sinai with 6-9CAV.

Second Article wrote:
Local U.S. media reports, citing military officials, said American forces had been trained for riot control featuring exercises with Molotov cocktails and other “dangerous items” in anticipation of violent protests.
Again, this is typical training, which was carried out over the course of about five hours. The molotov cocktails were someone's bright idea on going above and beyond on training...they had to be approved waaay up the chain of command. I'm sure no one could have imagined what a chord their use would strike with people, and I understand why it seems so sinister, but it was really nothing more than someone trying to overdo training.

Second Article wrote:
"Just what I've seen over the course of the past week, this unit is already far more ready for this type of threat than we were a week ago," said Lt. Matthew Wilkinson without elaborating on the nature of the threat.
The reason Lt. Wilkinson didn't elaborate is because he's not even in 6-9 CAV and was simply there to oversee the range that day. The news media grabbed him for an interview and he came up with that on the spot. He was later laughing about how he didn't even know what he was talking about.

Second Article wrote:
Another, PFC Perez Alexander, explained: "We want to be as professional as possible so that, whatever situation we encounter, the opposing force knows that we mean business and we know what we're doing."  
Anyone knows that PFC's (Privates First Class) aren't the definitive mouthpiece of the US army. PFC Perez was interviewed by the media, and he tried to give a professional answer. As it happens, he did such a good job of it that he was awarded the Army Acheivement Medal when the General saw the interview later on. Very Happy

Second Article wrote:
n a June 19 press release, the U.S. Army 1st Cavalry Division confirmed that a battalion “task force” from the 3rd Brigade Combat Team would indeed be heading to the Sinai this summer to participate in the international “peacekeeping force.” According to the statement, the more than 400 troops will be based on the southern end of the Sinai Peninsula, near Sharm-el-Sheikh, manning “observation posts” and checkpoints along the southeast coast.
True. If you look at the map provided by the MFO, you can see how distant almost all the positions are to Egypt. The purpose of the MFO is to avoid another invasion of Egypt by Israel. http://mfo.org/sinai

Second Article wrote:
Writing in FrontPage magazine, analyst Arnold Ahlert blasted the deployment of U.S. troops to Egypt as “yet another remarkable display of Obama’s determination to secure the Middle East for Islamofascists.”
Ignorant grandstanding. Makes you wonder if you should ever trust an "analyst" or an "expert" again and if their opinion means anything at all.

Second Article wrote:
Egyptian officials, though, rebuffed widespread reports suggesting that U.S. forces were being sent to protect the regime from an uprising. “They are only training as a precautionary measure,” Major Ahmed Shaaban told Daily News Egypt, adding that it was routine. “They are only training to protect themselves as a matter of high-level security. I don’t think these trainings are necessary because the peacekeeping force is not even authorized to conduct any military operations; they are only there to observe and report.”
All of this is accurate. Nothing in either article suggests the Egyptian government is involved in this rotation or has made a statement to the effect that 6-9 CAV is not going to Sinai. In the above quote, Shaaban acknowledges the fact that the soldiers are involved in the MFO mission.

Second Article wrote:
The 1979 agreement between the governments of Israel and Egypt, brokered with help from U.S. President Jimmy Carter, saw Israeli troops withdraw from the Sinai in exchange for peace, official recognition, demilitarization of the peninsula, navigation rights, and more. When the United Nations refused to provide “peacekeeping” troops, the Rome-based MFO was created to help monitor compliance, with the U.S. government among the foreign powers agreeing to provide military forces.
This is true, and I wonder why it is the second to last paragraph...putting this at the beginning of the article instead of a lot of hype about "riot control units" would have countered the alarmism of this article.

As a soldier I won't get into political aspects but don't think I personally stray far from your views. However, as someone on the ground here, I can tell you, this is hype. If you have any other questions, I can answer them.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Hey thanks for taking the time to write such a thorough analysis/debunking on the articles. Its good to know (not really comforting), but good to know when to strike a website from the consistently trustworthy list. Also discomforting that based on current world events anything that inaccurate is 100% believable. Stay safe & God Bless.
Back to top Go down
6-9Trooper

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:45 pm

I agree with you there...and I wouldn't strike the mag, just remember that military things sound differently to civillians, so their interpretations end up being a little overboard sometimes.

Thanks
Saber out
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm

6-9Trooper wrote:
I agree with you there...and I wouldn't strike the mag, just remember that military things sound differently to civillians, so their interpretations end up being a little overboard sometimes.

Thanks
Saber out

Hello 6-9Trooper,

I'd just like to say you're loved and supported for what you do and what you stand for.  I hope that regardless of what you, and indeed all of us face in the future, that we will be protected by our Lord Jesus' mighty hand.

Blessings,
Scott

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:47 pm

"We deny false claims in the Egyptian press that US naval ships are in the vicinity of the Arabian Peninsula and the Suez Canal to militarily invade Egypt," read a statement issued on the US embassy's website.

"Alas, since the US lately does not have a great track record with either telling the truth, or being honest about which country it is about to "militarily invade", one can see why ordinary Egyptians, who have no idea on whose side the US is currently, may be worried.

Using biblical logic, all that is needed to confirm an imminent invasion of Egypt would be just one more denial."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-13/us-ships-approach-us-embassy-egypt-denies-move-presages-imminent-us-invasion
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:58 am

Saudis’ unprecedented break with Washington over Egypt

"The Saudi move is unprecedented in its open defiance of the White House's declared backing for the Muslim Brotherhood. The implications of the split are huge."

http://rt.com/op-edge/egypt-muslim-brotherhood-saudis-305/

Good article. Bad news.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:27 am

quietobserver wrote:
Saudis’ unprecedented break with Washington over Egypt

"The Saudi move is unprecedented in its open defiance of the White House's declared backing for the Muslim Brotherhood. The implications of the split are huge."

http://rt.com/op-edge/egypt-muslim-brotherhood-saudis-305/

Good article. Bad news.

quietobserver, what do you feel the consequences of this will be, as in 'bad news'?

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:33 pm

When military peeps show up here I always wonder if they are on this sight for business or for pleasure?

Anywho... Thanks 6-9 Trooper for your clarification. Always good to get us conspiracy theorists back on track.

Godspeed and God Bless you, Mr.Trooper.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Well, I believe him since the troops to Egypt never happened. Smile If my hubby wasn't so nice, he would have chided me heavily for believing this at first.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Interesting to note he's (if on ground in Egypt he's a 'he' ) been on the forum and taken no exception to the facts outlined in subsequent articles posted to the thread.

On another note:

Iron Dome battery deployed in Eilat as Sinai heats up

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4407104,00.html

Proskuneo wrote:
When military peeps show up here I always wonder if they are on this sight for business or for pleasure?

Anywho... Thanks 6-9 Trooper for your clarification. Always good to get us conspiracy theorists back on track.

Godspeed and God Bless you, Mr.Trooper.
Back to top Go down
6-9Trooper

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:09 pm

Hey everyone, I was googling my unit, as you might do if your business or church was in the news and I stumbled across this post.

I am a he, there's no female cav scouts - yet

In reference to proskuneo, here on pleasure, or at least the completely unofficial and unsanctioned business of setting records straight and relieving stress.

For quiet observer, I haven't read any threads but this one and I am actually not really sure what this website is all about aka who "watchers" are, unless it's a reference to the end times and Christ's return. I haven't anything to say about Iron Domes and Saudis' disagreements with the USA because I don't have any first hand knowledge and I'm not gonna speculate. :)All I knew was some of the comments about my unit were outrageous and I wanted to put the truth out. Smile
Back to top Go down
6-9Trooper

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:10 pm

And I'm not in Egypt, we don't leave til August. And that's how you know I'm not here officially, higher ups would not want that info put out.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:49 am

We greatly appreciate any clarification(s) you provide. We basically post stories that are in the news that may have Biblical implications (ihmo) and have an open discussion. Any firsthand clarification on false news reports is always greatly appreciated. I posted the stories about the Egyptian military requesting and receiving aid from the Saudi's after we, the US, spoke out against the newly formed government and in support of Morsi. The other article discusses the fact that roughly the same complement of Naval & Marine forces that took part in Operation Odyssey Dawn are now crowded just off of Egypt's territorial waters.

Thanks & as always, God Bless and you have my prayers for your safety as well as those whom you serve with.

6-9Trooper wrote:

For quiet observer, I haven't read any threads but this one and I am actually not really sure what this website is all about aka who "watchers" are, unless it's a reference to the end times and Christ's return. I haven't anything to say about Iron Domes and Saudis' disagreements with the USA because I don't have any first hand knowledge and I'm not gonna speculate. :)All I knew was some of the comments about my unit were outrageous and I wanted to put the truth out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:13 pm

We are here because of David Flynn's work/books amazed us. He was the original watcher and founder of this sight. Google him. Very Happy

David also had an interest in end times bible prophecy stuff. 

Hence, the sky is always falling around here.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:58 am

Thanks for the fix Proskuneo. I need to learn to read slowly and more thoroughly. I was thinking in terms of the General Discussion forum. Forgot a quick google search could jump you straight in here.

Proskuneo wrote:
We are here because of David Flynn's work/books amazed us. He was the original watcher and founder of this sight. Google him. Very Happy

David also had an interest in end times bible prophecy stuff. 

Hence, the sky is always falling around here.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Muslim Brotherhood turns Egypt streets into open battlefield

http://stratrisks.com/geostrat/14255

FYI according to Interpol & the EU Hezbollah & AQ both now roll up into the musloid bloodyhood who in turn answers to a well dweller in iran somewhere. Sorry, no articles on that one.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:11 pm

OK I'm going to stop spamming this thread after this. more coffee bounce 

In case you're curious about the 12th imam the crazies believe in:

http://www.inplainsite.org/html/imam_mahdi.html

http://www.666soon.com/is_the_mahdi_connected_to_the_an.htm

And to loosely quote the late great, once in a lifetime genius David Flynn, it is exactly 666 N.M. from the Temple Mount to the kaaba in Mecca.

0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Th?id=H.4856389331452437&pid=15

All hail the black rock......lol. Like something out of a Simpson's or Beavis & Butthead episode.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:51 pm

0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Icon18_wrench_allbkg

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Freemasonry%2BDubai
    Freemasonry became legal in the United Arab Emirates
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates. According to an information received on February 28 (declassified today by the Secretariat General) from New Yo...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? 20070415Wap_Benedict_450
    Pope Benedict XVI appoints Brother Vanderlei Bagnato member of the Vatican's Pontifical Academy of Sciences
    Vatican City, Vatican. On November 7, 2012, Pope Benedict XVI appointed Brother Vanderlei Bagnato as member of the Vatican's Pontifical...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Papa-francisco-argentinos-g
    Grand Lodge of Argentina welcomes the election of Pope Francis
    Buenos Aires, Argentina. Grand Lodge of Argentina officially welcomed the election of Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio as the Pope of the Catholic ...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Jorge+Mario+Bergoglio+este+ales+Pap%C4%83+Francisc+I+la+187+de+ani+de+la+emiterea+Bulei+Papale+Quo+Graviora+%C3%AEmpotriva+Masoneriei
    13.03.2013 | Jorge Mario Bergoglio elected Pope Francis I at 187 years since the issuance of Quo Graviora Papal Bull against Freemasonry
    Vatican. Today was elected the new Pope, successor of Pope Benedict XVI (Pope Emeritus) at the helm of the Vatican. The one who will be cal...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Fregular_glua
    The United Grand Lodge of England might take today a decision regarding GLNF
    London, United Kingdom. The United Grand Lodge of England may adopt today a decision regarding the fate of the French National Grand Lodge. ...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Bandicam%2B2012-08-13%2B01-55-23-484
    The Olympic closing ceremony was marked by symbolism
    London, United Kingdom. Last night took place the closing ceremony of the 2012 Olympic Games. The event was marked by symbolism, especially...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Olympic-stadium
    Freemasons at the Olympic Games in London
    London, United Kingdom. In less than five hours will start the official opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympic Games, the event of this year b...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? 800px-Maidan_Nezalezhnosti_%2528Kiev%2529
    The unthinkable happens: a Grand Lodge consecrated by GLNF withdrew GLNF's recognition
    Kiev, Ukraine. The Masonic trend that began in Western Europe seems to be gaining more ground in Eastern Europe. The Grand Lodge of Ukraine,...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Mario%2Bmonti%2Bfreemason%2Bdavid%2Bcameron%2Bgrand%2Blodge
    Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti: "I am not a Freemason"
    Rome, Italy. After the scandal in which he was involved, Mario Monti, the Italian Prime Minister said that he is not a Freemason and that he...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Kufu%2Bfreemasonry%2Bjews%2Bpyramid-sphinx-egypt-night-
    Pyramids of Egypt have been closed this evening for fear of Masonic rituals
    Cairo, Egypt. According to APMR's Foreign Affairs Chancellery today was scheduled a Masonic Concert on the plateau of Giza , nea...

0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Search%3B_ylt%3DA0oG7tiYs_JRNwsAvlhXNyoA%3B_ylc%3DX1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGJjawMzMnFpNWtwOHE3OGpiJTI2YiUzRDMlMjZzJTNEbjQEY3NyY3B2aWQDM0JRc1YwZ2V1ckF4YWtXbVVhT2lhdzdwanNTUHFGSHlzNWdBRHh2agRmcgN5ZnAtdC05MDAEZnIyA3NiLXRvcARncHJpZANNdEdtTGJyUVRLdVhmX1BvYWNKMEVBBG5fcnNsdAMxMARuX3N1Z2cDMARvcmlnaW4Dc2VhcmNoLnlhaG9vLmNvbQRwb3MDMARwcXN0cgMEcHFzdHJsAwRxc3RybAMzMARxdWVyeQNtdXNsaW0gYnJvdGhlcmhvb2QgYXJlIG1hc29uaWMEdF9zdG1wAzEzNzQ4NjAyMDA1NTEEdnRlc3RpZANTTUUyMzU-%3Fp%3Dmuslim+brotherhood+are+masonic%26fr2%3Dsb-top%26fr%3Dyfp-t-900< a href="http://www.geovisites.com/en/directory/news_journalism.php?compte=109774446293" target="_blank">journalism< br />Please do not change this code for a perfect fonctionality of your counter< a href="http://www.geovisites.com/en/directory/news_journalism.php">journalism
free counter

APMR
0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? 174277682617547.2104.2057199377
Promote Your Page Too

0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Masonic%2BPress%2BAPMR%2BTwitter

Get the AGEN?IA DE PRES? MASONIC? DIN ROMÂNIA widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

Get the Agencia de Prensa Masónica de Rumanía widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

Get the Agenzia di Stampa Massonica di Romania widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

Feedjit Live Blog Stats

Muslim Brotherhood a "Masonic cult"?

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Amman, Jordan. His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan (often portrayed as a pro-Western leader) said, among other things, that the Muslim Brotherhood is a "Masonic cult". Jordanian State television expressed the official position of the Royal House by denying it and said that the statements of the King were taken out of context.

0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? King_Abdullah_masonic

The Muslim Brotherhood (The Society of the Muslim Brothers) controls the most powerful political organization in Jordan. The Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 and today represents one of the greatest political and social forces in the Arab countries, starting with Egypt. 

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Freemasonry%2BDubai
    Freemasonry became legal in the United Arab Emirates
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates. According to an information received on February 28 (declassified today by the Secretariat General) from New Yo...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? 20070415Wap_Benedict_450
    Pope Benedict XVI appoints Brother Vanderlei Bagnato member of the Vatican's Pontifical Academy of Sciences
    Vatican City, Vatican. On November 7, 2012, Pope Benedict XVI appointed Brother Vanderlei Bagnato as member of the Vatican's Pontifical...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Papa-francisco-argentinos-g
    Grand Lodge of Argentina welcomes the election of Pope Francis
    Buenos Aires, Argentina. Grand Lodge of Argentina officially welcomed the election of Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio as the Pope of the Catholic ...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Jorge+Mario+Bergoglio+este+ales+Pap%C4%83+Francisc+I+la+187+de+ani+de+la+emiterea+Bulei+Papale+Quo+Graviora+%C3%AEmpotriva+Masoneriei
    13.03.2013 | Jorge Mario Bergoglio elected Pope Francis I at 187 years since the issuance of Quo Graviora Papal Bull against Freemasonry
    Vatican. Today was elected the new Pope, successor of Pope Benedict XVI (Pope Emeritus) at the helm of the Vatican. The one who will be cal...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Fregular_glua
    The United Grand Lodge of England might take today a decision regarding GLNF
    London, United Kingdom. The United Grand Lodge of England may adopt today a decision regarding the fate of the French National Grand Lodge. ...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Bandicam%2B2012-08-13%2B01-55-23-484
    The Olympic closing ceremony was marked by symbolism
    London, United Kingdom. Last night took place the closing ceremony of the 2012 Olympic Games. The event was marked by symbolism, especially...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Olympic-stadium
    Freemasons at the Olympic Games in London
    London, United Kingdom. In less than five hours will start the official opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympic Games, the event of this year b...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? 800px-Maidan_Nezalezhnosti_%2528Kiev%2529
    The unthinkable happens: a Grand Lodge consecrated by GLNF withdrew GLNF's recognition
    Kiev, Ukraine. The Masonic trend that began in Western Europe seems to be gaining more ground in Eastern Europe. The Grand Lodge of Ukraine,...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Mario%2Bmonti%2Bfreemason%2Bdavid%2Bcameron%2Bgrand%2Blodge
    Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti: "I am not a Freemason"
    Rome, Italy. After the scandal in which he was involved, Mario Monti, the Italian Prime Minister said that he is not a Freemason and that he...

• 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Kufu%2Bfreemasonry%2Bjews%2Bpyramid-sphinx-egypt-night-
    Pyramids of Egypt have been closed this evening for fear of Masonic rituals
    Cairo, Egypt. According to APMR's Foreign Affairs Chancellery today was scheduled a Masonic Concert on the plateau of Giza , nea...

0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Muslim-brotherhood-masonic-cult< a href="http://www.geovisites.com/en/directory/news_journalism.php?compte=109774446293" target="_blank">journalism< br />Please do not change this code for a perfect fonctionality of your counter< a href="http://www.geovisites.com/en/directory/news_journalism.php">journalism
free counter

APMR
0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? 174277682617547.2104.2057199377
Promote Your Page Too

0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Masonic%2BPress%2BAPMR%2BTwitter

Get the AGEN?IA DE PRES? MASONIC? DIN ROMÂNIA widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

Get the Agencia de Prensa Masónica de Rumanía widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

Get the Agenzia di Stampa Massonica di Romania widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

Feedjit Live Blog Stats

Freemasonry revived in Egypt: Sovereign Grand Lodge of Egypt

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Cairo, Egypt. Even though Egypt is facing one of the worst political crises and the democratic spirit of the people is encountering dictatorial intentions, Freemasonry revived in Egypt. The Sovereign Grand Lodge of Egypt was born on June 24, 2013, being the youngest of the world's Grand Lodges. The new Masonic organization is headed by Grand Master M. F.

0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? Url

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/egyptian-magazine-claims-2-high-ranking-homeland-security-officials-are-muslim-brotherhood-operatives/

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:38 am

Egypt army launches counter-extremist operation in Sinai – reports

http://rt.com/news/egypt-army-sinai-operation-681/

CAIRO (Reuters) - Egyptian security forces shot dead dozens of supporters of ousted Islamist President Mohamed Mursi on Saturday, witnesses said, days after the army chief called for a popular mandate to wipe out "violence and terrorism".
Men in helmets and black police fatigues fired on crowds gathered before dawn on the fringes of a round-the-clock sit-in near a mosque in northeast Cairo, Mursi's Muslim Brotherhood movement said.
"They are not shooting to wound, they are shooting to kill," said Brotherhood spokesman Gehad El-Haddad. "The bullet wounds are in the head and chest."

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/violence-deepens-egypt-turmoil-deposed-leader-probed-murder-020435120.html
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:01 am

Yeah I read that. I cannot imagine brotherhood-brother-obama letting this go.

Interesting that over there they've ID'd terrorists as the b-hood, but over here our leaders have ID'd terrorists as Christians. Oh that's right, silly me, the muslim b-hood are running the US now, how could I forget that.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Egypt claims jihadists fired US Hellfire missile at government office

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/08/05/us-made-hellfire-missile-believed-to-have-been-used-in-insurgent-attack-on/#ixzz2b9lEgcC2

Thread with the most traffic. Even if its a stunt it shows how much they hate barry's guts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???   0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

0 sending troops to Egypt to reinstate morsi???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: