Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History Lesson for all of us - LIES and MORE LIES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

History Lesson for all of us - LIES and MORE LIES Empty
PostSubject: History Lesson for all of us - LIES and MORE LIES   History Lesson for all of us - LIES and MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Let's face it, we know how this will end. Like Snowden said, turn-key absolute dictatorship is in existence today. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.....

"To understand why Germans are so hyper-attuned to data-privacy issues, one probably has to look into our past. There is good reason for a land that has experienced two dictatorships -- one with a Gestapo, the other with a Stasi -- to be more sensible when it comes to the dangers of absolute monitoring."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/commentary-germany-ignores-benefits-of-us-surveillance-a-909690.html

History Lesson for all of us - LIES and MORE LIES Image-517610-breitwandaufmacher-ncdv

Last edited by quietobserver on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson for all of us - LIES and MORE LIES   History Lesson for all of us - LIES and MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:09 pm

"Since 1945, no nation in the world has prevented a presidential aircraft from overflying its territory."

Still think he's not the golden goose?

http://stateofglobe.com/2013/07/05/25-truths-about-the-evo-moralesedward-snowden-case/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson for all of us - LIES and MORE LIES   History Lesson for all of us - LIES and MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:07 pm

History Lesson for all of us - LIES and MORE LIES 1-Obama-G8-Ireland-Guinness-Africa-300x203

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson for all of us - LIES and MORE LIES   History Lesson for all of us - LIES and MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:18 pm

I love this one.
Too bad supporters ignore these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Lesson for all of us - LIES and MORE LIES   History Lesson for all of us - LIES and MORE LIES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History Lesson for all of us - LIES and MORE LIES
Page 1 of 1