Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2021_03_19 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar. 19th, 2021 - Shocking experiment proves "wokies" are no longer human

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_03_19 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar. 19th, 2021 - Shocking experiment proves "wokies" are no longer human Empty
PostSubject: 2021_03_19 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar. 19th, 2021 - Shocking experiment proves "wokies" are no longer human   2021_03_19 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar. 19th, 2021 - Shocking experiment proves "wokies" are no longer human I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 10:16 am

There’s that “no longer human” theme comin’-at-cha again. You paying attention yet?

The audio below is what Mike has up so far. When more is available I’ll get it posted in here.

LENGTH: 1 hour 25 minutes

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_03_19 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar. 19th, 2021 - Shocking experiment proves "wokies" are no longer human Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2021_03_19 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar. 19th, 2021 - Shocking experiment proves "wokies" are no longer human   2021_03_19 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar. 19th, 2021 - Shocking experiment proves "wokies" are no longer human I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 12:21 pm

MOAR - as promised.

This screen shot post in the comments kinda says a lot. It has an uneasy ring of truth to it don't it? I don't think anyone is going to be riding in on a white horse to save the country or to save the day until Yeshua does so Himself personally. If you've listened to the Steve Quayle on Hagmann post I put up yesterday you'll know that both Steve and Researcher agree that we are thick in it and going deeper. The 4 years of Donald Trump, as refreshing as it was, was only a brief and welcome easing of the pain between contractions. The 4 horses are starting to ride. There's a sign post up ahead. Next stop, the Last Days Inn. Prepare for tribulations.

2021_03_19 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar. 19th, 2021 - Shocking experiment proves "wokies" are no longer human Sam_ia10

https://www.brighteon.com/311fac5c-6cb7-4f48-974b-41b209c2a7a3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2021_03_19 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar. 19th, 2021 - Shocking experiment proves "wokies" are no longer human   2021_03_19 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar. 19th, 2021 - Shocking experiment proves "wokies" are no longer human I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 9:59 pm

Here's the last bit. Took Mike all day to get this part up.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-03-19-heres-why-wokies-no-longer-qualify-as-human.html

Here’s why “wokies” (leftists) no longer qualify as HUMAN… and are devolving into a life form with less sense than fire ants or bacteria

If you were to try to categorize the intelligence and neurological complexity of “wokies” (Leftists), you would have to compare them with the intelligent behavior of other life forms on planet Earth.

When I tried to do that recently, I realized that wokies no longer qualify as human, as they are incapable of human cognition.

In fact, I realized that gorillas have more reason and communicative capabilities than wokies, as even gorillas are able to learn sign language and communicate in meaningful ways rooted in rationality and a desire to engage in intelligent conversation.
But it’s just just gorillas that are more “human” than wokies.

Here in Texas, we have fire ants, and if you stick your hand in a fire ant mound, those fire ants will defend their border and defend their home. Even fire ants believe in border security and self-defense, but wokies are incapable of grasping such concepts and prefer to see their nation overrun by invading illegals.

In fact, even disease-causing bacteria like e.coli are a higher life form than wokies, as e.coli act on a natural instinct to reproduce and survive, while wokies murder their own babies and celebrate the destruction of their unborn children. Wokies embrace “cancel culture” because ultimately, they want to cancel themselves. They hate their own bodies so they pretend to be transgenders in order to escape “their own skin” … which feels alien to them because they aren’t human to begin with.

What I discovered is truly astonishing: That e.coli bacteria which may live in your rectum are more intelligent and have a more complex neurobehavioral adaptive response than wokies / leftists. Remember that the next time you flush.

Leftists are all about destruction, darkness, censorship, death, suffering, anti-knowledge and anti-human agendas. That’s because many of them are literally demon possessed human skin bags, so they aren’t really human at all. In fact, they despise humanity and seek its total destruction.

Don’t mistake wokies for wookies, as wookies are empathetic, intelligent, caring life forms that actually help defend human freedom against evil tyranny (like the Empire). Just to make sure you don’t get confused, we have a comparison chart showing the difference between wookies and wokies:

2021_03_19 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar. 19th, 2021 - Shocking experiment proves "wokies" are no longer human Wookie-vs-Wokie-1920

Now, in today’s Situation Update podcast, you’ll hear even more astonishing realizations about “wokies” and how they despise humanity, life, freedom, creativity, enlightenment and morality.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2021_03_19 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar. 19th, 2021 - Shocking experiment proves "wokies" are no longer human   2021_03_19 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar. 19th, 2021 - Shocking experiment proves "wokies" are no longer human I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2021_03_19 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar. 19th, 2021 - Shocking experiment proves "wokies" are no longer human
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: