Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Floods along east coast in Australia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaddy

Yaddy

Floods along east coast in Australia Empty
PostSubject: Floods along east coast in Australia   Floods along east coast in Australia I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 9:22 pm

Thought you all might like to know Australia is having flood problem all along the east  coast...all the yellow is flooded and more to come. Yes, I am fine, I do live in the yellow zone...
Floods along east coast in Australia 162608523_5311347108907208_5459711189648050366_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=RePRkC7UFVcAX-L_CYI&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyd8-1

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Floods along east coast in Australia   Floods along east coast in Australia I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 9:30 pm

Oh my Yaddy  that's impressive !!  You stay safe and God bless and watch over you .

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Floods along east coast in Australia   Floods along east coast in Australia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 6:14 pm

bordercollie wrote:
Oh my Yaddy  that's impressive !!  You stay safe and God bless and watch over you .

I've seen some of the pictures, Yaddy.  You are definitely in our thoughts and prayers.
 Floods along east coast in Australia 1f443  Floods along east coast in Australia 1f443  Floods along east coast in Australia 1f443  Floods along east coast in Australia 2764

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Floods along east coast in Australia   Floods along east coast in Australia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 12:15 am

Big mice problem too. Hope the floods will drown out a bunch of them. The video below is from March 19. Talk about making your flesh crawl. You stay safe and keep your powder dry, Yaddy.

Show Notes wrote:

Parts of NSW are in the grips of a 'mouse plague' and it isn't just farms that are affected.

NSW = New South Wales for us Yanks unfamiliar with Ozzie geography. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXGxH1TBi2U

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floods along east coast in Australia   Floods along east coast in Australia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floods along east coast in Australia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: