Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2021_06_12 Clif High & Greg Hunter – Vaxxxidents, Dark Agenda, Chaos, Biden Admin Collapse – USAWatchdog (NOTE: I've added a synopsis)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_06_12 Clif High & Greg Hunter – Vaxxxidents, Dark Agenda, Chaos, Biden Admin Collapse – USAWatchdog (NOTE: I've added a synopsis) Empty
PostSubject: 2021_06_12 Clif High & Greg Hunter – Vaxxxidents, Dark Agenda, Chaos, Biden Admin Collapse – USAWatchdog (NOTE: I've added a synopsis)   2021_06_12 Clif High & Greg Hunter – Vaxxxidents, Dark Agenda, Chaos, Biden Admin Collapse – USAWatchdog (NOTE: I've added a synopsis) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 10:36 am

Holy Moly – Greg Hunter outdid himself with his report this week.

This is only a partial show note below. See the USAWatchdog link at the very bottom for the entire thing

Show Notes (partial) wrote:
Internet data mining expert Clif High uses something he calls “Predictive Linguistics,” which sorts through billions of bits of information on the Internet to predict future trends and events.

High predicted Trump would win in 2016, and, on election night, High also predicted Hillary Clinton would go “missing,” and both happened.  Those are just a few of the big calls High has made over the years.  High no longer sells his work to the public, but still does Internet research.  High has new data on multiple subjects.  Let’s start with new data that paints a very “Dark Agenda” with the lab created CV19 virus and the experimental “vaccines” to treat it. We start with a new term he has come up with called “Vaxxxidents.”  According to High’s data, Vaxxxidents are a coming trend for people who have taken the CV19 vaccine.  High explains, “Vaxxxidents are going to be caused by the creeping brain fog that is caused by the spike protein (in the vaccine).  Spike protein is the bio weapon.  It does not matter how it gets into your body, if it comes in through the virus or it comes in with an injection, the spike protein is the toxin. . . . You think less well over time.  The time component is going to be months and maybe 24 months.  It’s sort of like Alzheimer’s. . . . So, we are going to have accidents all the time. . . . We also have another category, and this is caused by a blood clot in the brain.  They are not calling them strokes because they don’t want to assign them as a side effect of the vaccines, but they are both. . . . Some of the more extreme cases will be characterized as ‘zombie’ types of incidents.”  (There is much more in this in the interview.)

LENGTH: an ear banging 1 hour 17 minutes – unusually long for a typical Greg Hunter interview.

https://rumble.com/embed/vfu7or/?pub=4

https://usawatchdog.com/vaxxxidents-dark-agenda-chaos-biden-admin-collapse-clif-high/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_06_12 Clif High & Greg Hunter – Vaxxxidents, Dark Agenda, Chaos, Biden Admin Collapse – USAWatchdog (NOTE: I've added a synopsis) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2021_06_12 Clif High & Greg Hunter – Vaxxxidents, Dark Agenda, Chaos, Biden Admin Collapse – USAWatchdog (NOTE: I've added a synopsis)   2021_06_12 Clif High & Greg Hunter – Vaxxxidents, Dark Agenda, Chaos, Biden Admin Collapse – USAWatchdog (NOTE: I've added a synopsis) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 3:49 pm

This podcast is really important to hear and to share. Below is a short but incomplete synopsis by me – that’s how important this is to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At around 18 minutes – C60 – Buckminsterfullerene, or just Fullerene (also known as a buckyball). You’re going to want and need to hear this part if you hear nothing else. Go search “C60 supplement”.

At around 28 minutes – the political fallout from taking the vaccines. Killing off the believer class – AKA mostly democrats – less with others. – Vitamin D & dark skin people at highest risk.

At around 33 minutes – Gets into all the trillions in new money printing and inflation – Currencies, money, fiat, & electronic such as bitcoin – Gold & silver prognosis.

At around 47 minutes – Silver & the chip shortage – rare earth minerals shortage – expect a war cycle – most likely with Chinese.

At around 51 minutes – passing from the age of Pisces to the age of Aquarius – cusp is a full 6 year shift – we have passed year one (2020), are now part way into year two. Things slowly start to get better after the middle of shift (2024).

At around 57 minutes Clif explains with a white board how he uses Internet data packets to see his conclusions. Pretty dang interesting to understand that level of data mining and he explains it clearly and well.

At around 1 hour 1 minute – vote fraud – Trump won of course but it really was the voters that lost. He’s right about that you know! – Biden got about 20% of the votes – Hypnosis and entrainment by media and goes into the “woke” movement – then it’s on to the government indoctrination centers (schools & universities) and Marxist teachings and the possible chaos to follow with Biden and the Chinese.

At around 1 hour 6 minutes – Trump – and the question Greg asks of his return this year, next year, or maybe never. I’ll leave it up to YOU to hear the answers. Some last show minutes of speculations on Clif’s part to the end of the podcast. Some real zingers there – listen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope someone got something informative from my rather amateurish synopsis effort.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down

2021_06_12 Clif High & Greg Hunter – Vaxxxidents, Dark Agenda, Chaos, Biden Admin Collapse – USAWatchdog (NOTE: I've added a synopsis)
Page 1 of 1