Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Big GO TIME

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 8:40 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E63SFmrXoAUImO0?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 8:53 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E63WMg0VEAIDuo6?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 1:56 pm

Summary:  Also the earthquakes off the coast of Fl while the Navy 'practices' is suggested to be the cause of the expected tsunami(s)

INSIDE THE STORM

_[HAARP] FLOODS, STORMS, HURRICANES, TORNADOES, DROUGHTS
_TECTONIC WEAPONS: Earthquake, Volcanos, Tsunamis
_[DEW] Direct Energy Weapons: Highly focused energy laser, microwave & beam particle Weapon>>>FIRES<<
_KINETIC WEAPONS/RODS OF GOD; Kinetic energy bomb from satellites
_BIOWEAPONS=SARS. COVID 19 DELTA V
_VACCINES=BIOWEAPON
_4rth Generation Warfare>Create grey Zones=
RIOTS/ RACE WARS>>CIVIL UNREST
_WORLD CYBERATTACKS_; Food, gas. Goods. Supplies shortages>> create Civil unrest
_NUCLEAR 

>>:warning: MASS FIRES INCOMING<<(more than usual.... Past 4 years grew/ >SWEDEN>RUSSIAN>AUSTRIA>GERMANY>FRANCE>U S.>AUSTRALIA.>SOUTH AMERICA>CANADA>> (BLAME CLIMATE CHANGE)

>>FLOODS,>>CHAOS.. Distribution lines and highways.>( Blame climate change)

>>EARTHQUAKES>> WATCH THE WATER<<

>>WORLD PROTEST>RIOTS CIVIL UNREST..
////

NEXT STAGES.. CHINA. IRAN. RUSSIA. U.S. NK.& OVER 60 COUNTRIES HAVE BLACK MARKET NUKES....& SCARE NECESSARY _EVENT//

Buckle up;PUTIN GETTING READY TO PLAY CARDS

/// We are all looking forward to the End of this Madness
Stay Strong PATRIOTS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 2:05 pm

Supposedly one of the McAfee countdown clocks is shut down, but this one is working

https://www.britbonglogpost.com/

Shows 10 hrs 51 mins to release

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 2:11 pm

New video posted on   https://www.eyedropmedia.com/
scroll down for others..

If you were ever going to donate to something, helping this creator out goes a long ways and is a Good thing.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 8:41 pm

3 Mr Pool drops

1.  video  full moon with dark clouds  https://twitter.com/FoJAk3/status/1418364947193548805

2.  road thru a forest with a bed ahead  https://twitter.com/FoJAk3/status/1418365119025852416

3.  popcorn with syringe full of blood?  https://twitter.com/FoJAk3/status/1418365283555811329

Anon comment on popcorn:
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E68PoHiVUAczcvQ?format=jpg&name=small

And a link to a video   https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E68PoHiVUAczcvQ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 10:26 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 MR-wIRI3_bigger
Shane Browning

@VVission123
1h

Fixxer
These next couple nights are going to be LONG ones...
Please, Stay in constant contact with me so I know you're all good .

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 2714In is @ 0900 for the next (3) Days.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 4:14 pm

Another farmer reporting 'destroy the crops himself or they would agent orange them.'

https://twitter.com/_GoodToBeZG_/status/1418632947490426882

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 4:23 pm

From the telegram McAfee site:

]DECLASS[ 
SR-71 BLACKBIRD - HIGH FLYING ASSETS 
81:335
]AUTH478-24zgP[ ]Q H7^PZBVTpZ7302[ ]D-5[ WATCH @ 'ALTITUDE' 
MATLOCK AUTH: [ALL ACCESS]

-D_CsTBA_YES[AUTH_H7^pZBVTZ7302-]

OCTOBER SURPRISE. . . ?
QUANTUM ENCRYPTION. . . ?
WHITE.RABBIT

Remain. . .

John McAfee.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 11:21 pm

Fellow Patriots, how many dangerous viruses have you heard about in your life?
AIDS, Swine Flu, H1N1, H1N5, Measles, Mumps, etc….
Has the Mainstream Media ever said “beware of the DELTA VARIANT”?
Are the normal COVID-19 tests are being recalled because they FAIL most of the time?
So what test kits are they using to detect the DELTA VARIANT???
If they can’t test for it, how are they counting ‘infected’ numbers?
ALL A LIE FOR LOCKDOWN 2.0???
Find out who all the local town, city and state newspapers are… then get their editors@email… then pose this question to them…

https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/urgent-crush-the-false-narrative-delta-variant/

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 Contaminated-test-swabs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 12:24 am

Mr. Pool dropped this pic tonite

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7He0GmWQAA7AT1?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.pexels.com/video/snake-crawling-on-a-ceramic-head-bust-8458572/

Last edited by Dove on Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 12:24 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7HiKGTVgAYd-fn?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 7:47 pm

Obama spied using Pegasus

When Q says FISA brings down the house it means BO’s use of Pegasus brings down the whole house of cards. FISA is the start means Pegasus is the start!

Here
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 1f449-1f3fcQ17 Follow The White Rabbit The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 1f430 The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 1f448-1f3fc to be up-to-date.
Trust the PLAN.

https://twitter.com/AOmegacrown99/status/1419819710338711556/photo/1

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7Q2E4RX0AEKxbX?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 8:18 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7Q-vTNXsAUhpbz?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 10:35 pm

WHO is behind all this?

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7RZ9AeUYAU9GQv?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 10:53 pm

From E.  7-26

It seems a lot of people are very confused about this, or rather being purposefully misdirected over it.
-
Firstly, it isnt a prediction,  it made national news.
Devin Nunes gave an interview about it where he also asserted that it is dropping soon ("as early as next week").
-
Secondly,  you *should* be aware by now that it is submitted to the DOJ who then chooses to prosecute based off of that information or not.

If you are sadly unaware of how that process works, you may need to rethink who you trust to inform you. 
-
People who encourage your ignorance and pit you against one another are not your friends, popular or not. Stop listening to people who encourage terrible behavior and ignorance. It reflects poorly on people who engage it and tarnishes this movement as a whole.
We have real enemies, and real objectives. If you are busy attacking other Patriots,  you are way off course.
True Patriots, protect one another and seek to build each other up.
-----
https://saraacarter.com/nunes-john-durham-report-is-coming-some-people-will-go-to-prison/

Sara A. Carter (https://saraacarter.com/nunes-john-durham-report-is-coming-some-people-will-go-to-prison/)
Nunes: John Durham report is coming, some people will go to prison
Ranking member of the powerful House Intelligence Committee Rep. Devin Nunes told me on The Sara Carter Show podcast

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 10:53 pm

Loop drop tonite.  At least it's not upside down..

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7ReZR5VoAk9RaG?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 11:30 pm

Looks like the recent McAfee drops are a fake. (from what I've seen besides this)

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7RosJ3XMAYYF85?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 9:42 am

This decode's pretty good!  Upper left and lower right
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E0w1_sSVkAEKBO6?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 9:46 am

Well, well.  Look who we're dealing with:
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7T3sphWEAQkLTL?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 11:37 am

Here's one that not many saw

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7URVbyX0AEqXzE?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 4:49 pm

What really happened:

Mayor Muriel Bowser

@MayorBowser
· Jan 5

To be clear, the District of Columbia is not requesting other federal law enforcement personnel and discourages any additional deployment without immediate notification to, and consultation with, MPD if such plans are underway.
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 Eq_WOYeXcAANs-5?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 8:34 pm

https://l00kinglass.com/springboard

Down some rabbit holes.  click Biden's laptop, i messages, crimes against children, Natalie Biden age 13.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 11:35 am

ten days of darkness. National Security tie in to Bridge/Central algorithm.

tweet starts with ten days of darkness then mentions what it is related to. No more MKUltra/Media Propaganda. Media platforms streamline to some new structure

Quote Tweet

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 SpVXlDu6_mini

Don D

@ddurk36518
· Jul 23

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 1f4a3The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 1f4a3The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 1f4a3
slippin' into darkness = 244 = 2*44 = 88 = ten days = drop 88 = 10 days darkness.

entire tweet - 2044 - National Security.
#EyestoTheSky

8AM timestamp ties into
#SaveAmerica

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E7BYOLLXEAAKZjT?format=jpg&name=small

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7BYOLLXEAAKZjT?format=jpg&name=smallcontd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 11:36 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7BYOLhXIAM-BgR?format=png&name=900x900
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7BX-z3XEAUPvgN?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 11:37 am

Replying to
@ddurk36518

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 1f4a3The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 1f4a3The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 1f4a3The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 1f4a3The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 1f4a3 #GEROGENEWS #QPROOF
ADDTIONAL PROOF MARKER ON THE :47 CLOCK
GEORGE NEWS PUNISHER BAG POSTED ON MARCH 8TH 2021

PAIN COMING - BRING THE RAIN!

@QLeilani22

@45GeorgeGirlThe New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7E8djfXoA85alx?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 11:42 am

Thread on more decodes

https://twitter.com/ddurk36518/status/1418732096147886084

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 6:56 pm

South Africa faces national shutdown of IT infrastructure, warns DA
South Africa could be facing a national shutdown of its Information Technology infrastructure following the Transnet/SHALL WE BEGIN?

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7a9_O0XsAEamir?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 10:47 am

Ezra this morning:

Be ready Patriots for anything. This will define your future generations.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7nNCV6XoAMHutO?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 11:49 am

Maybe I should rename the thread,  "GOT IT' .  Any more comms you commies got coming?

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7uC_0bXMAI5i35?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 12:31 pm

As far as GO TIME goes, remember the law which we seek to defend.  To whit:

Article IV, Section 4 of our Constitution requires our government to protect/defend our borders. If government does not, the Constitution, by virtue of the named part herein, authorizes the FREE citizens to defend themselves and their state in place of treasonous government.

-------------------

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 GWTckY77_bigger
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f8 Matthew Holliday The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f8

@Matthew_4_Trump
1h
Remember when they told the churches to close, and most were too cowardly to stand up to the government?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 4:45 pm

When they say be ready for anything, this would be one of those-
They dubbed it a meteor

NEW - Meteor illuminated the night sky over #Izmir, Turkey.
vid
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1421799965593120773

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 4:47 pm

" The longer people comply, the longer this goes on"
vid
https://twitter.com/photobyluke/status/1421892354923978756

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 10:56 pm

“the ancient Greeks first introduced the crown as an honorary reward for victors in athletic, military, poetic, and musical contests.”

August = Augustus = Roman
Credit:

@FoJAk3

...with back drop of Full Moon

Full Moon = August 21/22 (peak illumination 8:02 am est on 22nd)

Mr.Pool tonite. pics of sun and:
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7wYWqwX0AskXmR?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 11:00 pm

Ah! hahaha.

"When you run so fast that you change color"

https://twitter.com/pdx2mt/status/1422039400792264705

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:17 pm

I have on my calendar:
August 4,5,6   Bretton Woods
---
https://twitter.com/frenchanon1111/status/1422265123763212303/photo/1

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7zmjJHVUA0HT2T?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:19 pm

[The Golden Line] was released 11 Years and 4 Days before August 4.

114 = Keystone

Dark To Light

---------------------
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7zmmTtVUAId-T6?format=jpg&name=small

Let's Reach the GOLDen Line

FOLLOW
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 26a1The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 26a1The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 26a1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:20 pm

The LIGHT AIMS

TARGET?

A Cockade.

Rev[E]lation brings Rev[O]lution

[E]xecutive [O]rders

Military in full control.

Do Not Fear.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7zmoVOVUCc2WUd?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:20 pm

alking about repairing the roof....

That bird...

Singing....

?? Kno[ck] Kno[ck] ??

80 Years, 8 Months & 8 Days since 1st apparence of

[W]oody [W]oodpecker

[W]izards and [W]arlocks

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7zmroYVcAAGdw6?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:21 pm

DIG, DIG, DIG

Trump Administration wanted to protected a nice bird

RED_CLO[CK]

8 Army installations

444 | 10/10 | 314

You get the Point ?

Knock Knock says the Warlock

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7zmu4jUUAENq_g?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:26 pm

Gibraltar : The POINT of Europe

- CAPTURED August 4, 1704 -

How do you TRAP a dangerous animal ?

With HoneY ?

Champagne | Storm | Phoenix

Keywords_Looking_familiar ?

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7zmw1MVkAAnwNI?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:32 pm

August 4, 1558 is the first print edition of The Zohar.

Radiance | Enlightenment

Two Pillars | 9/11

The Pillars of Hercules is the promontories that flank the entrance to the Strait of Gibraltar.

POTUS opened the door of all doors.

[326] Is the highest point of EVERGREEN

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7zmzwYVUBULAzn?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:32 pm

LET'S DO THIS !

1 Year Delta of August 4 was Beirut explosion.

MIL_OPE

Hidden in plain sight

THE RED STRIPES/

Saint Thomas only believe what he sEAs

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7zm2XQVUBkBLUP?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:33 pm

2 Year Delta of August 4 was the Dept of FEAR using Code 9/11 Section 666

#666 News Unlocks MAP

RELEASE INFO - The Source

JUSTICE - The Hammer

FOLLOW THE LIGHT

& HAVE NO FEAR

[w]hatever [w]ill happens.

you are THE_CALM into that storm

You have been PREPA_RED

[263]

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7zm4e6VUAoIfIf?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:34 pm

3 Year Delta of August 4 was Caracas assassination attempt.

The_Drone

We have been SHOWN that The Armor was OPEN

AIM
&SHOOT

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7zQVh3VIAUkQ_5?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:37 pm

From the Archive ( timeline of EVERGREEN )

March 26, 2019 : Venezuela BLACKOUT
March 26, 2020 : US Charges Venezuelan President
March 26, 2021 : highest [Point] of EVERGREEN

Heaven Light  | The Start | The Bird Sings

[263]

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7zQZy1UcAILZwp?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:37 pm

Put on the Full Arm-or of God.

Or make a Pillow fight,

Your choice.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7zQceSUcAI1zay?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:38 pm

4 Year Delta of August 4 was BAD EGGS & rare Kenyan Bird

You don't make an omelette without CHEESE

NO NOT FEAR -This is ALL a show.

Nothing will slow us DOWN

NCSWIC

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7zQg_8VIAQWo6w?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:39 pm

August is generally HOT

Operators are ACTIVE

Do NOT make mistake.

Stay on your [national] GUARD.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7zQhIhVcAIGuvL?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:40 pm

Let's explore The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 1f680

Explorer 1 was launched 63-63 before August 4.

Hercules is the son of JUPITER

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E7zQhZ6VIAkxq7-?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Space Exploration is Revelation

The Famous Needle
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 1f489

TAKE THE SHOT

113-1

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Big GO TIME
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next