Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Big GO TIME

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 7:41 pm

STARLINK is our side, apparently.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBIvCrJWUAIgwUo?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 7:47 pm

American lives are “absolutely” at risk as U.S. health care system faces threat of “indiscriminate attacks” from the Ransomware group FIN12, cyber security expert Kevin Mandia tells @CBS_Herridge. More from his firm's new report tonight.

vid
https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1446235631806554117

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 8:18 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 XVdWXmsp_bigger
L00P

@00Lo_oP00
1h
Auguste Rodin's "Gate of Hell" will be inaugurated at the Quirinale stables on October 15, 2021. Arrived on loan from the Rodin Museum in Paris. The «Inferno» exhibition will remain open until 9 January 2022.
No Coincidences.
Symbolism will be “their” undoing.
XV
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 267e
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBI6xW-X0Asftbk?format=jpg&name=small
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBI6xXCWEAEK7Z7?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 7:48 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 BQfkMelW_bigger
Susan Frankenfield

@IMSuzyQuzy

1h

The Internet is being replaced by New Quantum Internet.See the Starlink Rocket Launches.
Alpha & Beta versions.Alpha is 10,000 times as fast.
Beta is about 7,500 + times as fast and ready to go.
The Internet needs to be wiped of Operation Mockingbird.All new platforms are coming.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBN9HYqWEAErae_?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 7:49 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBN9I_qXEAUPdqc?format=jpg&name=medium
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBN9KVfXIAIaDR_?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 7:50 pm

It's coming, but I don't see  date coded here in these old drops.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBN9LZuX0AcAK63?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 10:15 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBOfG-HVcAEWzfZ?format=jpg&name=large
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBOfG-HVgAINtoO?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 10:18 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBOfG_ZVQAMQ4Tb?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 10:23 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBOgKVAUUAESk3U?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 10:33 am

RED OCTOBER

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBRIAJvVcAEaBud?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 10:33 am

CONTD
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBRIAKzVIAYrDvh?format=jpg&name=360x360
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBRIAOVVIAMLrHI?format=jpg&name=360x360
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBRIAROVQAMMxDQ?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 11:43 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBQ43F7X0AMIMcD?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 11:44 am

contd
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBQ42YRXIAIC-70?format=jpg&name=small
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBQ42YmXsAA1gwn?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 11:44 am

contd
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBQ42YlX0AE1iPh?format=jpg&name=small
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBQ42YmX0Ac4cqi?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 11:48 am

POPE pushing the NWO  RESET
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBRZWceWQAI7kSi?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 12:51 pm

Their absurdity knows no bounds

NEW - UK's biggest source of greenhouse gas? This "green" power station burns millions of tonnes of wood pellets and far exceeds carbon emissions compared to burning coal.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10073987/UKs-biggest-source-greenhouse-gas-eco-power-station.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 6:41 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 OFVCkPfR_bigger
Disclose.tv

@disclosetv
11h

JUST IN - India: Blackout warning for #Delhi (19 million population) if coal supply is not restored in 2 days, warned the energy minister of the national capital, Satyendra, today.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 11:47 am

I heard certain circumstances have jostled the timeline again, so we'll see when we will see the Plan activated where we can observe it, but today:

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBWg___UUAQg1yE?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 11:48 am

This is hard to see, but looks like DS attacks to me:

try this:  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBWhF5aUcAcqrCa?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBWhF5aUcAcqrCa?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 12:18 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBWiai0XEAE8loz?format=png&name=900x900

There was another message:  Out of Darkness  into the Light.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 12:53 pm

CBK, [10.10.21 13:53]
Total blackout in
#Lebanon after 2 of the country's biggest power stations shut down due to fuel shortages.

-----------------------------
CBK, [10.10.21 13:53]
Southwest Airlines cancels 1,000 more flights as disruptions mount. This is just the beginning. Wait until our military, police, and fire departments start walking out over the mandate.

Join

@CBKNEWS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 3:02 pm

They were talking about the changing climate in the CIA/agencies.

The "climate" change that was really needed was classified
#Antarctica
Deep Freeze.
#3 =
Map
Lights On.
Truth on Antarctica coming.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBXMVR4WYAEDiF4?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 3:25 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBV55glWYAUr0tT?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 3:34 pm

The Assange case has exposed the DS belly.  Now, can we do anything about it?
And Pompeo by the way comes out stinking.

According to 30 former US officials, the CIA drew up plans to assassinate award-winning journalist Julian Assange in heart of London and the British agreed “to do the shooting”.

The only part of the BBC which has written a word about it is BBC Somali.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 8:22 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 XYteQA6t_normal

ChuckGrassley

@ChuckGrassley
· 1h

Harvest #NationalFarmersDay #cornwatch

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBimX_3X0AUBIB0?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2021 2:37 pm

REPORT TO U.S. BORDER PATROL AGAINST HILLARY’S HIT MAN (CRAIG SAWYER) READ ALOUD
------
We'd heard rumors about this.  This implicates the fbi.. it's bad.

https://bestnewshere.com/listen-report-to-u-s-border-patrol-against-hillarys-hit-man-craig-sawyer-read-aloud/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 11:56 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBwTDY_XMAkrXyz?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 1:26 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBwoxnzWEAEJ7t5?format=jpg&name=240x240

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 1:31 pm

[size=15]SirThe New Big GO TIME - Page 9 1f525Eskanør

@Sir3scy

·
1h

[/size]
The coincidences with the New C0v|d Pill are quite astonishing.
Red Pill for starters... 82? Think
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 1fa9e
4:44.28 Time
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 1f440
Interesting...
I understand that decodes can be made to create associations, this one is just particular.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBwp6nCXIAUGYtM?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 1:33 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBwquKJWUAMaC1l?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:42 pm

What a newbie should focus on:

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBvXv--WQBgMgfu?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:44 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBxivevXEAgv1uc?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:10 pm

[size=15]searcher

@searche02540804

·
1h

[/size]
Over 26 earthquakes this last week world wide
All 2.6
All 10km deep
If connected , the lines form straight line patterns
Ever studied DUMBS?
Might start.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:21 pm

https://beckernews.com/2-jen-psaki-was-just-slapped-with-a-major-ethics-complaint-for-violating-the-hatch-act-42557/

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki has incurred an ethics complaint for violating the Hatch Act. Psaki is accused of campaigning for Terry McAuliffe from behind the White House podium, which is a violation of federal law. The ethics complaint was announced by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics (CREW) on Friday.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:54 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBx81XCVkAUefIM?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:42 pm

Enemy plans
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBw5zVDWEAghKhu?format=jpg&name=900x900
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBw5zVIWYAUw6XT?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:44 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBw5zVEWUAQYe92?format=jpg&name=small
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FBw5zVGWYAAH1PT?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 9:12 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FB-yHNNXMAc7HQf?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 9:48 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FB_TrSQWYAUrR4B?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 9:49 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FB_TrSQWQAIUAq8?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:19 am

„We‘re not gonna take it!“The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 1f4a5
Oops. . .DJT , Gen. Flynn AND Kju - are all loving it. And than Flynn‘s 1-year-delta with JFKJr‘s „Christmas is coming early this year!“ on 10/10/2021. . .just crazy coincidences.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FB_ZNWKX0AQ8a9z?format=jpg&name=360x360

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FB_ZNWIWEAw8tbG?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 11:01 am

10.17.21: DETERIORATED health? RESIGNATIONS? Criminal Prosecution? PRAY!
https://rumble.com/vnvtz5-10.17.21-deteriorated-health-resignations-criminal-prosecution-pray.html

http://preparewithandweknow.com/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:26 pm

Anonymprimus
@Anonymprimous
1h

The New World Order is a Jesuit and Vatican movement which aims to setup a world government with a Jesuit controlled Pope as its King.
----------------------
(me: I think this is right on. So can you interpolate the antichrist and false prophet from it?)

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FCBXRhaXIAAbmki?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:57 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 XVdWXmsp_bigger
L00P

@00Lo_oP00
1h

THEY will do worse, no surrender, no negotiation.
They are scared and angry, they know their end is already written and they will go on until they die.
When their worst comes, we will give our best.
“They will not be able to WALK DOWN the street” is not just a sentence.
Future

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:08 pm

This sounds good, but my feeling is Christmas time.  Maybe 12/12/21 or 12/21/21

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FCHUtdrUUAQOfdO?format=jpg&name=small
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FCHUtdsUYAIxU8u?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:28 pm

There's something about this company, just not sure what.  Nothing that benefits us, for sure.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ares_Incorporated    guns, weapons  pyramid company ?

yep, this is it.  (It was in French) lol

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FCIxYNRVQAU7QWj?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:38 pm

What?? It's actually Newsom ruining the ports??

Biden is lying about the ports.
Green standard in CA in which all tractor trailers must b up to date.

"As a consequence, trucks cannot be older than 3 years if they are to pick up or deliver containers at those ports"
Working ports 24/7 will do nothing!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:12 am

Bill Clinton gives a little post hospital word...but there's a decode

what he said:
https://twitter.com/BillClinton/status/1450964878592778249

decode
Nice catch on more lemons The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 1f34b
@Nocoincidence33
and
@jujabling
! Lemons are Evergreen and also relate to QUININE. He’s definitely coding.
QuinineThe New Big GO TIME - Page 9 1f447-1f3fb Follow the trail through parasites 3/2020
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 1f9a0
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FCPBBkwXIAIuxyQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:12 am

https://twitter.com/WarriorAnjill/status/1451215743228469253/photo/2

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FCPBBoZXIAUb34N?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:15 am

2. Lemons The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 1f34b Video length of 101. It all relates to attached. Gibraltar is 101. The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 1f1ec-1f1ee Between the 2 Pillars. Twin Towers. Hercules etc… dig deep. 101. The graphic is key.
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FCPC6bQXsAITmXS?format=jpg&name=360x360

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 EyEOzPRXAAMMhvj?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Big GO TIME
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next