Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Big GO TIME

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2021 3:35 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 OFVCkPfR_mini

Disclose.tv

@disclosetv
· 3h

JUST IN - Israel to hold "war games" tomorrow "to prepare the country for the next Coronavirus outbreak". The national operation is dubbed "Omega Exercise" (JPost)

(tomorrow = 11/11

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2021 4:19 pm

Reading material that gives the story line

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FEBqLiSXEAYIrUU?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2021 5:19 pm

@JackPosobiec

Let it begin
The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FEBc3xqWQAEvR65?format=jpg&name=900x900The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FEBgFjiXIAkjojt?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 7:21 pm

https://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=36716

Is FEMA really in charge during 2020 because of predicted celestial bodies entering our Solar System?

https://undergroundnewswire.news/2021/02/20/did-a-silent-military-coup-already-happen-octagon-freejack-and-zodiac-are-the-patriots-using-contingency-plans-to-save-the-republic/

https://www.fema.gov/pdf/about/org/ncp/fcd1.pdf

Homeland Security Continuity of Federal govt.
-----------------
There's more here:  https://twitter.com/Anon97354223/status/1459329912175738884
but I'm having memory issues at the moment. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 8:22 pm

https://www.truthandaction.org/government-accidentally-releases-documents-on-psycho-electric-mind-control-weapons/

When the news organization MuckRock filed Freedom of Information requests to the Washington State Fusion Center it received something that was certainly unexpected: “psycho-electric weapons” for remote mind control.
Journalist Curtis Waltman was hoping to get records on Antifa and ‘white supremacist groups’ but the WSFC inadvertently bundled in “EM effects on human body.zip”
“When you send thousands of FOIA requests, you are bound to get some very weird responses from time to time. Recently, we here at MuckRock had one of our most bizarre gets yet – Washington State Fusion Center’s accidental release of records on the effects of remote mind control, ” said Waltman.

The images that comprised the document don’t appear to be government material and it’s difficult to ascertain how it could have ended up in the release.
The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 Dreamstime_s_145129982-680x365

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 8:23 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 EM_effects_on_human_body_5psuSfX

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2021 8:45 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FEUhNusWQAMougt?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2021 10:22 am

What isthe metaverse?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zaV0EyCagswx/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2021 10:58 pm

WSJ  behind paywall. 

An unusual public dispute among federal agencies is playing out in Washington, delaying the rollout of 5G cellphone services and revealing government infighting that has plagued two U.S. administrations.
AT&T Inc. and Verizon Communications Inc. earlier this month said they would delay the launch of some fifth-generation wireless services after the Federal Aviation Administration warned it could restrict U.S. airspace in bad weather if the networks were turned on as planned in December. The FAA warning came in the thick of cellphone carriers’ network upgrade projects.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 9:45 pm

tesla wirelessly charged batteries = free energy

an example of levitation

https://twitter.com/Gatekeeper_1111/status/1463327041642717188

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 11:18 pm

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/nov/23/clock-ticking-us-vulnerable-chinese-electromagneti/

‘Clock is ticking’ as U.S. vulnerable to Chinese electromagnetic attack, experts warn

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FE7okzfXIAA0SZX?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2021 7:56 pm

In Time-Space we have the clue to 'watch Myanmar'.

Myanmar Military Seizes George Soros Organization's Bank Accounts, Announces Arrest Warrants After Coup - National File

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFAP_VhWQAEIHys?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 9:46 pm

60 days per turn
Archimedean spiral
Begin on October 8, 2017.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFFr6LEVkAMbOns?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2021 10:29 pm

POOL REPOSTED THESE VIDEOS AGAIN TONITE.  MY GUESS IS THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT 
BANK-MONEY-TROUBLE

BACK TO THE QUEEN OF THE UNDERWORLD ON THE 29TH AND

DARK WINTER AND THINGS BETTER IN THE SPRING~FITS WITH THE QUEEN
----
The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFK7yWmXEAkWwfn?format=jpg&name=small
The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFLH1WsVcAAwe-e?format=jpg&name=360x360
The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFLO5e4UUAQAYiJ?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Dove on Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2021 11:16 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFKxC8iUcAEg9-A?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 12:14 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFKgUTUWQAI7GnO?format=jpg&name=large
The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFKgUTUWQAI7GnO?format=jpg&name=large
The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFKgUTSXIAEJEtC?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 12:15 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFKgUTqWQAIF3Mf?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 2:24 pm

lets see if this man comes up in any of the trafficking scandals:

https://www.atptour.com/en/players/vincent-spadea/s544/overview

Vincent Spadea  of Boca Raton.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 12:17 pm

Highly recommend 5 minutes for this video from ⁦
@foxnewsvideo

4th - generation dairy farmer warns looming federal restrictions could end family farms ⁦⁦

Lots of focus on cities right now - understandably - but please don’t forget our farmers

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 1:11 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFdgY4SXEAgTGD2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 4:16 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFeWklHXMAEiTq7?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 1:33 pm

Eventually..I know it seems like REPEAT  REPEAT..BUT there are reasons

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFiwgMbXIA0_SCy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 9:28 pm

One hour after sunset on December 21, 2021, the Star of Bethlehem will be visible in the sky for the first time in 800 years. March 4, 1226 was the last time it was visible.

Good timing, Lord! We could use a miracle right about now.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 11:14 am

This is the 9 planet alignment coming up:  There they are-all 9 of them  The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 1f605  The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 1f606  The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 1f602 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFmxc8mXoAI_Hqq?format=jpg&name=large
The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFmxc8mXoAI_Hqq?format=jpg&name=large

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFmx8AbXIAg59GO?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 11:40 am

https://republicbrief.com/cnn-abc-and-more-than-a-dozen-media-companies-file-legal-brief-joining-steve-bannon/

Pretty amazing when you think about it~

CNN, ABC, and more than a dozen media companies file legal brief JOINING Steve Bannon

A coalition of major media companies has filed a legal brief in support of former Trump chief White House strategist Steven Bannon as he fights a proposed protective order in court that would keep him from publicizing Jan. 6th documents and information.
The media group – which includes CNN, ABC, NBC, plus the Washington Post, the New York Times, and the parent company of the Wall Street Journal – filed a motion to intervene as Bannon’s fights the government’s proposed order as part of his contempt of Congress case.
The order would severely limit what Bannon can do with the trove of information that the feds must share as part of the normal discovery process and have already begun handing over. According to a prior government filing, this includes more than 1,000 pages of witness testimony, grand jury material, and even emails from staff for the House Jan. 6th Committee investigating the Capitol riot.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 12:17 pm

This could be 'science hype',  HOWEVER  we've been told 'SKY EVENT'
and it hasn't happened yet. 

Sp3Qlation
@QlationSp3
1h

Another story, another comparison to its size.. Its getting a lot of attention considering its going to miss us allegedly by over 4 million miles..
The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFnvUQ3XIAkJFu6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 12:24 pm

As far as the planetary alignment:

One calculation of alignments within around thirty degrees (about as close as they can get) shows that the last such alignment was in 561 BC, and the next will be in 2854. The eight planets plus Pluto are somewhat aligned every 500 years, and are grouped within 30 degrees every one to three alignments.

(me:  This article says not much happens during an alignment.  But I can tell you, plenty of people think it's a huge deal for earth. Some occurrences are 'cover' for other, manmade events too)(and do you think they really paid attention to what might have happened in 561 BC?)

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/about-us/57-our-solar-system/planets-and-dwarf-planets/orbits/246-when-was-the-last-time-all-9-planets-were-aligned-beginner

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 3:19 pm

HERE IS THE NUMBER

It doesn’t matter if you know the name of your congressman or the name of your senator. You have one congressman and two senators.

The switchboard is capable of transferring you through the right office as long as you have your ZIP Code.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFnZbAaVUAIUVs8?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 8:29 pm

More on the eclipses.  They mattered in the Bible.

https://www.greatamericaneclipse.com/2021-dec-4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 10:57 am

[size=15]@unidentifiedta1

[/size]
“It starts with Lebanon” - AoE (said months ago)
-------
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/article256307822.html

Lebanese minister resigns in bid to ease crisis with Saudis

Lebanon’s information minister resigned Friday, saying he hoped the much anticipated move will open the way for easing an unprecedented diplomatic crisis with Saudi Arabia and other Gulf Arab countries. That crisis has added to immense economic troubles facing Lebanon, already mired in a financial meltdown.

The crisis erupted following Kordahi's televised comments aired in October that were critical of Saudi Arabia’s war in Yemen. The kingdom recalled its ambassador from Beirut and banned all Lebanese imports in response to Kordahi's remarks, affecting hundreds of businesses and cutting off hundreds of millions in foreign currency to Lebanon.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 2:28 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFyU-DgWUAkXygg?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 2:29 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FFyU-QGWUAYvr7M?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 4:16 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FF39VuvWQAc8SOa?format=jpg&name=small

The Q-uestion asked is what was this really?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 7:14 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FF4u2MpX0AgckzB?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 7:17 pm

This thing is a beast of caabilities:

Anew report says that China’s apparent nuclear-capable hypersonic glide vehicle ejected some kind of payload while barreling through the atmosphere, in its much-discussed test this past summer. If true, this would indicate an intriguing new capability for this already novel weapon, albeit one the function of which is not entirely clear. You can read our original reporting on this ostensible milestone test here.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/43242/chinas-hypersonic-mystery-weapon-released-its-own-payload-and-nobody-knows-why

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 8:18 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FF-CgBLXMAA-kvJ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2021 9:26 am

The #Elite's Secret #Number (#5)

-The #5 is a
#Powerful Number {{Frequency}} inside the #MatrixThe New Big GO TIME - Page 11 WB_Matrix_US_bh

-
#Elite Worship Time

-
#5pm = 17:00 On a clock
(#17 has been behind almost every major event)

-
#Elon just cut his hair like the character from "The #5th Element"

#MatrixThe New Big GO TIME - Page 11 WB_Matrix_US_bh
The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FGA65ZwWYAwF90O?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2021 9:26 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FGA653fXMAUKfRx?format=jpg&name=large
The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FGA66nSWYAgcsf_?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2021 9:27 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FGA67VBX0AkMDq4?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 6:52 pm

a little vid on fake alien invasion

https://twitter.com/Gatekeeper_1111/status/1468677605817831478

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 9:33 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FGIlYTKXsAAK6kf?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:33 pm

A piece of the matrix construction

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FGLvgD-WUAYZG9-?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:27 pm

This was dropped in comments, and had to be translated:

Communist fajonists come here after 2022! But there are already "our" old acquaintances there, with whom the proud successors of the Fajonists can hardly wait to meet! Let's give them this meeting in the 2022 elections!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 12:06 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FGgYyj-X0Aw7MYa?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 12:22 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FGfeuxkXsAEq7no?format=jpg&name=small

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FGgellHXsAMPI28?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 2:14 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FGg1h-AXwAAPh5H?format=jpg&name=medium
The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FGg1iPCXIAIEl-m?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 2:14 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FGg1ijyXMAUO-BT?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 12:08 am

WATCHING MYANMAR.   THIS IS SAD.  She is arrested for possessing walkie talkies.

Myanmar’s Aung San Suu Kyi Verdict Postponed Till December 27: Report
The Nobel laureate has been detained since the generals staged a coup against her government on February 1, ending the Southeast Asian country’s brief period of democracy.
Nationwide protests against the putsch have been met with a bloody crackdown, with more than 1,300 people killed and over 11,000 arrested, according to a local monitoring group.
https://olive92.com/myanmars-aung-san-suu-kyi-verdict-postponed-till-december-27-report/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 10:24 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FHEDAnNWUAsQozw?format=jpg&name=small
The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 FHEDAnKXwAw8lzz?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 12:37 pm

This Anon often thinks they know.. do they?  he/she posted this:  questioning-what if

122221 > TUESDAY
MARKETS [red]
LOCKDOWNS > CAMPS
PRES ANNOUNCEMENT
46>47
3 DAY BAY OF PIG EVENTS
$$$ COLLAPSE?
RIOTS 12 CITIES
NG > [Martial Law]
Dark [10]
EBS/TRIBS
FLIP > ODIN [~]
PHOENIX RISES
99% NON ISO [Gone]
ABDC > CBDC
1950’s PRICES
TIMELINE>THRU EASTER22

-----------------------------------------
From comments:

@XX_1133_1221_11
XX_

CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
MARITIME > LAW/LAND
SUPREME COURT JUDGES STEP DOWN
LAWYERS/JUDICIAL RETRAINED
1871 [Rev]
AMENDMENTS 1871 [Gone]
BAR [Gone]
BIRTH CERTIFICATES [Gone] > CURRENTLY TRADED AS SEC
SOCIAL SECURITY [Gone]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Big GO TIME
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next