Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

January 6 Riot

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

January 6 Riot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 6:03 pm

[ltr]jsolomonreports[/ltr]
·38m

Watch: J6 Unmasked: Security footage shows Pelosi evacuating Hollywood-style from Capitol as daughter films justthenews.com/videos/jan-6-s

vid at link.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2023 12:49 pm

Rasmussen Reports

@Rasmussen_Poll
·
16h

65% Now Suspect Feds Provoked Riot - and that figure will be climbing.

J6 Unmasked: Security footage confirms Senate door opened, allowing 300 to enter Capitol freely
[size=0]https://justthenews.com/government/congress/newly-released-j6-footage-shows-more-300-rioters-entered-building-through?utm_medium=social_media&utm_source=twitter_social_icon&utm_campaign=social_icons
via @JustTheNews[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 8:29 am

@DC_Draino

·
Jun 2

Nothing to see here

Just a text from Pelosi’s staff secretly editing the J6 security plan & telling the House Sgt at Arms to “please act surprised” when the final draft was published

Translation: Pelosi’s staff was directly weakening J6 security & didn’t want anyone to know

---
[size=17]Now that we have new Pelosi J6 footage, remember:

GOP House Reps released bombshell report showing her staff had regular meetings setting up J6 security, revised plans, and turned down requests from USCP & House Sgt at Arms for more funding & Nat’l Guard

[/size]
https://justthenews.com/government/congress/house-gop-locates-emails-texts-showing-pelosi-office-directly-involved-failed

January 6 Riot - Page 4 Fxoz62OagAEgQ3n?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 2:35 pm

• June 11, 2023

NEW EVIDENCE: Leaked Video Reveals D.C. Cops Were the Actual ‘Rioters’ and Instigators at January 6 Protest
---
https://conservativeroof.com/new-evidence-leaked-video-reveals-d-c-cops-were-the-actual-rioters-and-instigators-at-january-6-protest/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 5:48 pm

“It sounds like a number of the intelligence agencies had resources in the crowd,” Sund asserts, to which Carlson responds: “In the parlance of the internet, it was crawling with feds?”

2 min vid
https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/08/04/exc-it-was-crawling-with-feds-capitol-police-chief-confirms-fbi-dhs-undercovers-in-jan-6-crowd/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 12:36 pm

nsarchive.gwu.edu/sites/defaul
Ask yourself one thing, why have you never heard of this task force? Find all roles who were involved on January 6th.
How many mathematical coincidences until it becomes impossible
Q
January 6 Riot - Page 4 C3e543fd0a173ff1CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 12:47 pm

BUT IS IT TRUE?  READ ON~
Trending
ElaJanuary 6 Riot - Page 4 2764The Ultra MAGA GirlJanuary 6 Riot - Page 4 2764@Elajane

·30m
JAN 6TH COMMITTEE DESTROYED EVIDENCE!SUBPOENA ALL OF THEM IMMEDIATELY!
RETRUTH IF YOU AGREE?

January 6 Riot - Page 4 F308f72765bb06f2

------------------------------------

PierreBeso

[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]
·16m

Replying to [ltr]@Elajane[/ltr]

Start your Research and you find out nothing is Destroyed
Here a new Unsealed J6 E-Mails
media.defense.gov/2021/Nov/16/
TBIYTC January 6 Riot - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f2January 6 Riot - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f2January 6 Riot - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f2January 6 Riot - Page 4 1f4a5 NCSWIC NothingJanuary 6 Riot - Page 4 1f4a5January 6 Riot - Page 4 1f32aJanuary 6 Riot - Page 4 26c8:
Was Mike Pence a key role on the J6 Committee in communicating with Secret Service?
Why was the 800,000 pieces of Pence Secret Service information destroyed?
Is Mark Meadows starring in the J6 movie?

Documents from Dec 07 2020 > Jan 07 2021 Coincidence?
What Was Taken From the Capitol Before the Capitol Was Stormed?

Further Comms
What do you think when the Carmel documents come to light, what will soon be found in the Documents of Pence?
Why j6?

Watch pic there is plan J6
Pay attention to the Situation Room of all Secret Communications from VP [MP]
January 6 Riot - Page 4 6ac21839bfc1bdb1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 12:53 pm

Replying to 
@STOPDonkeypox
Exactly January 6 Riot - Page 4 1f4af! All BS
Lock Pelosi and all her cronies up immediately!
January 6 Riot - Page 4 Ed5217c2097927c1

January 6 Riot - Page 4 85efe6564a016e67
January 6 Riot - Page 4 F94ee4f37b2cd21c
January 6 Riot - Page 4 724d28f650f3baf3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 1:01 pm

I watched Ashli Babbitt put a prop 'blood capsule' in her mouth while she was laying on the floor with people gathered around her.  And I said so here at the time.

There is a reason for all of this, for going through it scene by scene.
Here comes deep info on Pence's involvement.

Remember "I caught them ALL".  It takes alot to reveal ALL. Wink

Each scene represents a very real Truth of the DS, and people who have to be brought down, removed, possibly prosecuted (certainly the high level traitors).

And WE need to be armed with the truth of what they've done WITHOUT losing emotional control, and without walking away.  
We can have our country back as long as we keep pounding and don't back down.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 4:15 pm

STILL trying to get to the truth.
----
What Are Pelosi & Schumer Hiding About January 6?

https://www.judicialwatch.org/jw-sues-capitol-police/

---------------------------------
[ltr]Darlo1776[/ltr]
·4d

1.) 10 DAY Document, it disappeared after Cruz handed it to Pelosi.
2.) Then 2023 they unlawfully CHANGED the Electoral Count ACT
3.) Unlawfully inserted into Omnibus bill
NO review, approval or notice UNLAWFUL ACTS committed for over 36 yrs. J6 2021 everything FALLS on Pelosi
w/Schumer, Klobuchar, Hoyer assist
Pelosi KNEW Pres. Trump KNEW of all her INSIDER Trading THEFT from Americans 36 yrs, and fact her theft would imprison her for LIFE. Pres Trump not a politician she could manipulate.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 9:10 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/national-disgrace-photos-leaked-horrific-january-6-prisoner/

January 6 political prisoner Ryan Samsel has been held in prison without trial now since January 2021.
During his two-and-a-half years without trial Ryan has been moved around to 17 different facilities. Ryan has been beaten, abused, tortured, and neglected since his arrest in January 2021.
Earlier this week The Gateway Pundit received exclusive photos from Ryan Samsel’s prison cell at the FDC in Philadelphia. The cell was a size of a closet with a light on all of the time. The cell had a thin blue mattress, no sheets or blankets, no clothing, and he was kept here for five months straight.
January 6 Riot - Page 4 Ryan-samsel-cell-1024x576

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 11:26 am

January 6 Riot - Page 4 3d5cc8594a1bb234

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 7:11 pm

Outrageous

Former Proud Boys leaders Joseph Biggs, Zachary Rehl sentenced for Jan. 6 sedition
https://www.aol.com/proud-boy-leaders-joe-biggs-151000885.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 4:37 pm

[ltr]PierreBeso[/ltr]

J6 was planned weeks in advance, and the Republicans lied to the committee on J6, attempting to eliminate Trump from the election. They won by cheating, but they will also fall very hard because of cheating. Just take a look at these links, they will explain everything about j6, my research has revealed some amazing things.
Mr. President Trump we stand by your side please share so everyone knows about this
Enjoy the small threads but very informative
truthsocial.com/users/PierreBe
truthsocial.com/@PierreBeso/11
truthsocial.com/users/PierreBe

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 9:34 pm

January 6 Riot - Page 4 02c98d0d067d9f8c
PierreBeso
@PierreBeso

Mr. President I found out that DoDIG has all the Secret Service communications and at the same time they were turned over to the January 6 Committee, just think of the Gang of 8 made up of Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate and Intelligence committees. The DoDIG and January 6 Committee have destroyed all documents as they would otherwise be associated.
Here the E-Mails
media.defense.gov/2021/Nov/16/

https://media.defense.gov/2021/Nov/16/2002893918/-1/-1/1/DODIG-2022-039.PDF
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
1/3

January 6 Riot - Page 4 E9b5588eb5362011

January 6 Riot - Page 4 4edd19a8abd9cb71
January 6 Riot - Page 4 496e0eda36ac1202

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 9:47 pm

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/sites/default/files/documents/20696969/09.pdf

"Capitol Security Review"

Ask yourself one thing, why have you never heard of this task force? Find all roles who were involved on January 6th.
How many mathematical coincidences until it becomes impossible
Q

#January6
DHS Unclassified Document
Here they organized themselves to storm the Capitol.
Found in a DHS document

January 6 Riot - Page 4 9548478e8ee7fe7f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 9:51 pm

[ltr]PierreBeso[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr] and [ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

eu.usatoday.com/storytelling/c
full link: https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/capitol-riot-mob-arrests/
January 6 Part of the FBI’s ‘Operation Cold Snap’
Watergate [January 6]
justsecurity.org/76117/the-off
OPERATION NG ACTIVATION
JANUARY 6
media.defense.gov/2021/Jan/11/

full link:
https://www.justsecurity.org/76117/the-official-and-unofficial-timeline-of-defense-department-actions-on-january-6/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 10:42 pm

Replying to [ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr] and [ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

pogo.org/investigation/2022/12
muckrock.com/foi/united-states
Read through it all and connect it to the very first link you will see the big picture.
-------------------------

https://www.pogo.org/investigation/2022/12/hundreds-of-oath-keepers-have-worked-for-dhs-leaked-list-shows

More than 300 individuals on a leaked membership list of the far-right militia group the Oath Keepers described themselves as current or former employees of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Members were employed at DHS components such as the Border Patrol, Coast Guard, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and the Secret Service, according to a review by the Project On Government Oversight (POGO).
POGO’s review appears to be the first significant public examination using the leaked records to focus on employees in DHS...
-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 9:36 am

https://gettr.com/post/p2r3nf314eb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 10:43 am

These links speak a different language, take a look and then think completely differently, a PDF file shows you who is really to blame, Trump was just included, it was planned by Mike Pence when he and his Secret Service were on vacation, Mark Meadow has made all the preparations and has secret communications with the Democrats that were also covered up, from the deleted 800,000 Secret Service comms with Capitol Police and others who were there - just think of Task Force 1-6

https://truthsocial.com/@PierreBeso/posts/111118749722826501

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 4:13 pm

Trending
January 6 Riot - Page 4 02c98d0d067d9f8c

PierreBeso

[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]

What did Pence take from the Capitol before he was evacuated, what documents will you find once you search the Facebook data files about Mike Pence?
Who was the organizer of J6?
Who Appointed Sessions?
Who recommended sessions?
What documents will you find about RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA HOAX at Pence?
Who organized the impeachments?
Who Recommended Trump Pence?
How deep is the rabbit hole?
Part 1.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 4:20 pm

Anon-
Replying to @PierreBeso

I read in one of Trumps recommended books written by one of his Generals, Flynn recommended Pence. I can dig out the title if interested.
------
Replying to 
@LauraDilleyThomas

Yes that would be interesting, then follow the names to find the deep rabbit hole
-------
Replying to 
@PierreBeso

(me: she actually did NOT find the Pence-Flynn connection in THIS book.)

Here's where the conversation begins.
January 6 Riot - Page 4 D458104d15695d15

January 6 Riot - Page 4 Cfe83326ccd6e800

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 4:26 pm

[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]

Was Mike Pence a key role on the J6 Committee in communicating with Secret Service?
Why was the 800,000 pieces of Pence Secret Service information destroyed?
Is Mark Medows starring in the J6 movie?
Documents from Dec 07 2020 > Jan 07 2021 Coincidence?
What Was Taken From the Capitol Before the Capitol Was Stormed?
Further Comms
Part 2.
---

[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]

You will be shocked to find the emails between Mike Pence, Mark Medows and Nancy Pelosie about the planning of J6
What do you think when the Carmel documents come to light, what will soon be found in the Documents of Pence?
Why j6?
look at the set up by NARA, FBI, Biden and Pence. The raid's were announced to them and so they only left documents that lure people in the wrong direction, Biden and Pence have secret e-mails. Nothing to see here.
Part 3.
---

Kellybean777

@Kellybean777

·Jun 11

Replying to 

[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]

Pelosi was a huge part of the planning of J6 & even had her daughter film a fake video of what didn't happen. She knew the capitol would be closed & refused the NG (along w/ Mayor Bowzer) Thank God NG showed up anyway & snagged the 13 laptops from the Capitol.

(me: Pierre has docs on this in Part 7 coming up)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 4:28 pm

[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]

[size=11]Jun 11, 2023, 5:48 AM[/size]

RINO and GOP are corrupt to Trump, they support Pence in the 2024 election.
Wait on Bob Casey classified Matrials found in his home to J6
records sufficient to identify the total amount of government funds expended by the Secret Service in connection with Vice President Mike Pence's trip to Vail, Colorado from December 2020 through January 2021, including without limitation the total costs of lodging, meals, and incidental expenses relating to the trip
January 6 Riot - Page 4 6c6c30265f9466c1

https://www.realvail.com/vice-president-pence-reportedly-returns-to-vail-valley-for-holidays/a9698/

Part 4.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 4:43 pm

[ltr]PierreBeso[/ltr]

·Jun 11

realvail.com/vice-president-pe
everything they did to the January 6 Committee. If they had not met these requirements, they too would have to be prosecuted. They sent everything to the January 6 Committee and the J6 Committee deleted everything. The J6 Committee made it a punishable offense to delete/destroy documents important to the government.

January 6 Riot - Page 4 Fc18f2872dbd0ed8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 4:49 pm

@PierreBeso

, @DHS
, and 6 more

Simulated January 6, 2021 Capitol Insurrection FBI DHS Staged Paid Actors False Flag Fraud To Incite Civil War
rumble.com/v1pa1pu-simulated-j
#January6
Found in a DHS document
web.archive.org/web/2022020122
Part 7.
January 6 Riot - Page 4 B0549d49a028a041

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 4:50 pm

January 6 Riot - Page 4 Fb55f8fc80421705

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 4:51 pm

January 6 Riot - Page 4 Ecf87959c67a0c24
January 6 Riot - Page 4 A565a8e185526714

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 4:53 pm

[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr], [ltr]@DHS[/ltr], and 6 more

Simulated January 6, 2021 Capitol Insurrection FBI DHS Staged Paid Actors False Flag Fraud To Incite Civil War

https://rumble.com/v1pa1pu-simulated-january-6-2021-capitol-insurrection-fbi-dhs-staged-paid-actors-fa.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 5:00 pm

#January6
Found in a DHS document

https://web.archive.org/web/20220201221213/https://www.facebook.com/events/423221322052206

(I have to find my log in info to access page unless someone else uses FB and can pull up and paste the info)
-------------------------------------
Replying to @PierreBeso  @DHS  and 6 more

The J6 protest was organized in Facebook, Facebook data files will shock you to j6
January 6 Militant Group
Otah keeper's and Proud boyz
Part 8.
January 6 Riot - Page 4 C6e5129bb7bca6e2
January 6 Riot - Page 4 F4e56ad6eb679983
January 6 Riot - Page 4 519900d776c21bbb

January 6 Riot - Page 4 B6b18548ac8de567
Replying to [ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr], [ltr]@DHS[/ltr], and 6 more

January 6 Part of the FBI’s ‘Operation Cold Snap’
Watergate [January 6]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 7:44 pm

https://www.uncoverdc.com/2023/09/28/j6-defendants-account-of-police-brutality-and-illegal-use-of-force/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 2:20 pm

[size=49]J6 Special Collection[/size]
Welcome to the J6 Special Collection, an endeavor dedicated to seeking the truth about the events surrounding January 6, 2021.
https://open.ink/j6    video and article

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 7:49 pm

PierreBeso

[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]
·1d

Look at this, here Q refers to we have everything with documents and information about the J6.
We have 24.6 GB Files to January 6 2021
News Unlocks
January 6 Riot - Page 4 0abcda914786e51f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2023 1:55 pm

EXCLUSIVE: OP-ED By The January 6th ‘SHAMAN’ Jacob Chansley! “J6 WAS A DEEP STATE PSYOP AND I CAN PROVE IT!” Read This Exclusive Article Penned By The Shaman Himself!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/exclusive-op-ed-january-6th-shaman-jacob-chansley/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 10:02 pm

[ltr]nonnymuss[/ltr]

Replying to 

[ltr]@KarliBonne[/ltr]

I feel pretty good that the J6 tapes will be coming out. We haven't heard anything in the media about it, but you can tell by the way certain people are acting.
For instance, Adam Kinzinger has been acting like a complete nutbag over at X--threatening to leave, getting into arguments with nobodies, blocking important voices, etc.
Then it was Adam Schiff.
Then Mike Pence dropped out.
Some people are sweating bullets right now.
January 6 Riot - Page 4 C61b91b462e4f231

January 6 Riot - Page 4 Ce342f2ba5302d2c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 10:05 pm

[ltr]BobbieG[/ltr]

·5h

Replying to 

[ltr]@KarliBonne[/ltr]

The cross-examination by the plaintiff's attorney is something else. Kash is beating the hell out of him, making him look like a fool.

===================

January 6 Riot - Page 4 1938fe3c38623272

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 7:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 7:51 pm

[ltr]therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]

JUST IN — A self-described Antifa revolutionary who was deeply involved in the January 6 riots has been found guilty of all seven charges against him in a court of law.
After only a few hours of deliberation, the jury convicted John Earle Sullivan, 29, of Utah, commonly known as "Jayden X," of seven charges. @kylenabecker
https://beckernews.com/55-antifa-revolutionary-who-incited-january-6-riots-found-guilty-on-all-seven-counts/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 8:41 pm

J6 video release

https://cha.house.gov/cha-subcommittee-reading-room-fe781e74-d577-4f64-93cc-fc3a8dd8df18

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2023 10:05 pm

NOW THERE IS PROOF: Video Series by InvestigateJ6 Shows Police and Govt. Agents Spray J6 Crowd with Rubber Bullets, Explosive Munitions, Sound Grenades WITHOUT WARNING!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/now-there-is-proof-video-series-investigatej6-shows/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 10:34 am

January 6 Riot - Page 4 2fbd59cb10ac133d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 4:32 pm

open.ink/collections/j6

1000's of proofs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 11:17 pm

[ltr]@HWRT2[/ltr]

Replying to post

Let me tell you a little story about Mr Epps. I arrived late afternoon of the fourth in DC and eat and spent time with my wife at the hotel as she is a late riser I as an early hit the ground walking from the Marriot to the Elipse then to the Washington Monuments where I found Epps with a group of me talk loudly about breaching the Capitol. Late that evening coming back to the hotel from The Trump hotel We saw him again and I didn’t know at the time a guy ten feet in front of me was filming the viral video everyone’s seen of him. This is the one we’re everyone was calling him a Fed. The next morning the 6th we went to the rally and before the speech ended we headed back to the hotel for lunch and crossing Constitution Ave on the corner with about ten guys and he was shouting the same script. As we entered the elevator to go upstairs a friend from home texted me that there was violence at the Capitol. I also watch 80 to 100 men in body armor move past the rally headed for the Capitol.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:10 pm

January 6 Riot - Page 4 1f438January 6 Riot - Page 4 1f338 "MissInformation" January 6 Riot - Page 4 1f338January 6 Riot - Page 4 1f438

[ltr]@Mystickitty41Q6[/ltr]

The January 6 Pipe Bombs Look Like Another FBI Hoax
Three years ago today, somebody planted a pipe bomb at the RNC headquarters.
But what you probably don't know is the story of the person who "found" it.

Her name is Karlin Younger.
According to her story, she was walking to her building's laundry facility located in an alley behind the RNC HQ when she spotted the bomb.
Now, most bombs throughout history have been planted inside backpacks or have been fully concealed.
But according to Younger, the pipe bomb was placed on the ground between a dumpster and a fence with all of its wires fully exposed.
So apparently we had the most incompetent bomber in human history.
But here's where it gets weirder: Karlin Younger at the time was working for a company called FirstNet, an emergency communications service.
Several government agencies including the DOJ and DHS use FirstNet services.
twitter.com/greg_price11/statu
More info January 6 Riot - Page 4 1f447
amgreatness.com/2022/02/14/the

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 9:28 am

Posted 1 hr ago.  Higgins goes after Wray

https://www.tiktok.com/@ultramaga2023/video/7322084890546212142?lang=en

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 11:14 pm

@MJTruthUltra

Must Read…. Don’t just watchJanuary 6 Riot - Page 4 1f447

Ohio Candidate Derek Myers Blows the lid off of a “Secret” FBI Program involved with January 6 to Infiltrate and Radicalize Protesters

“I can tell you 100% definitively, without a doubt, there were indeed undercover human assets & plain clothed FBI agents inside the crowd on January 6.”

• Derek shared that he was recruited in 2017 to join the “secret program, known as Confidential Human Asset’s.” (CHA)

• The Role of a Confidential Human Asset:
— infiltrate organizations
— gather Intel, find out next moves
— take the info to the FBI
— go back to these organizations & help plan what these organizations would do and record information
— attend events, attend protests
— help radicalize them
— get their aggression pent up
— make them angry and upset in hopes to make them more violent

• Derek shared he was part of this “secret” program since 2017, then deactivated from it in 2020, but asked to join again in December 2020 to be reactivated for an assignment in January in DC (January 6)

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 11:17 pm

Derek shared that he has a folder of evidence he is prepared to share at the risk of going to prison.

MY THOUGHTS:

• First, he said he was a Confidential Human Asset since 2017, deactivated in 2020. This was essentially the entirety of Donald Trumps term.

What other “assignments” did he work on during between 2017-2020? He must answer this question.

This means he took part in sending other innocent people to jail between 2017-2020.

Will you tell us what “assignments” you participated in between 2017-2020

@DerekMyers
?

• He said “With these new developments that came to light this week, you were going to find out anyway. I am forced to share this information now….”

It sounds like he is trying to get ahead of a story of something that’s going to come out, possibly about him….
Because as he said, “I am forced to share this now”…. That to me means he would not have shared this otherwise.
We kind of already know these things, but it does give more validity and serves as another blow that J6 was a set up.
https://rumble.com/v4cldtx-januar

y-6-ohio-candidate-derek-myers-says-he-was-an-fbi-asset.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 11:00 am

Mop-Up Man: Is This Former ATF Agent Running the J6 Pipe Bomb Coverup?

https://revolver.news/2024/03/mop-up-man-ashan-benedict-is-this-former-atf-agent-running-j6-pipe-bomb-coverup/

Mop-Up Man: Is This Former ATF Agent Running the J6 Pipe Bomb Coverup? - Revolver News
Now we have a name, and we're one giant step closer to the end game of unraveling this whole tangle of thorns once and for all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January 6 Riot   January 6 Riot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January 6 Riot
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next