Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests Empty
PostSubject: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 2:30 pm

I saw a picture last night...  the frazzle drip picture.  HRC needs a stake through her
heart.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4MBKEWWQAohtAN?format=jpg&name=900x900
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4MBL15XEAkwwZm?format=jpg&name=360x360

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 4:17 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4MWgtsWYAE4RQs?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 10:09 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4MAxSyXIAY0NVw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 11:18 pm

https://twitter.com/Alley41020/status/1406084382373335044

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 11:21 pm

British Police Open Review Of Sex Trafficking Allegations Against Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell That Weren’t Fully Investigated

https://truepundit.com/british-police-open-review-of-sex-trafficking-allegations-against-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-that-werent-fully-investigated/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 12:27 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4QjCJ0XwAU-70a?format=jpg&name=small
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4QjChVX0AMwtCF?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 12:27 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4QjCWSX0AISPbS?format=jpg&name=360x360
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4QjCsyWYAY8zjk?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 12:05 am

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4Qo3pxWEAEcI_Z?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 4:31 pm

Twitter doesn't mind-Animals ! grrr.  And Wayfair?  Confirmed.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4WvoFrUUAAsTCw?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 9:14 pm

This is a very good 2 min vid

https://twitter.com/DrScottYoung/status/1406788302213160965

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 6:30 pm

https://m.made-in-china.com/product/High-Purity-Adrenochrome-Children-Human-CAS-54-06-8-1904401165.html#ampViewAll

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4bEu6LUYAIBEy1?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 10:47 am

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
1h
Did you know, there’s NOT a Federal mandatory minimum jail sentence for possession of child rape sexual abuse videos? I plan to change that when I’m in Congress. If you want there to be a much harsher penalty for this crime, join the movement at http://Starbuck2022.com.

An Open Secret
@AnOpenSecret
· May 24
Obama Nominated Federal Judge Gives Only 20 Months in Jail to California Man Found With Thousands of Child Sex Abuse Photos & Videos

Feds asked for 8 years

Richard Hartman, 47, former tax attorney
"Wrote lengthy apology letter"

https://archive.is/JHGRf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 7:30 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4gLRdsXMAQz81L?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 7:47 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4e_NdVWYAQzUpk?format=jpg&name=small
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4e_NdZWYAIyRy5?format=jpg&name=small
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4e_NdaXIAAlxo5?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 7:48 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4hscS-XwAE9tEP?format=jpg&name=large
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4hscS6WUB00kGG?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 7:50 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4hscTDXMAEIWUx?format=jpg&name=medium
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4hscTIXMAA1bIy?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 12:02 pm

adrenochrome vid released:

https://bestnewshere.com/horrific-blood-files-surface-must-video-2/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 8:42 pm

Rose McGowen has encouraging message for Brittany.  

A win for one woman is a win for all. A win for one human is a win for all. Let Freedom Ring! #FreeBritney

https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1407837634286784518

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 10:14 pm

https://pedoempire.org/video-2825-data-dump-adrenochrome-paper-trail/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 1:56 pm

Brittany parallels the abduction revelations, and as a Disney child, may have been one.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4qZh8BXoAcdqfW?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 10:06 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E4sNxS7WUAQNngb?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 8:47 pm

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2021/06/25/facebook-section-230-texas

Sex Trafficking Victims Can Sue Facebook For Damages, Texas Court Rules

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E5Amn0WWQAECawU?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 3:31 pm

Movie clip spells it right out-with Evergreen front and center.

https://twitter.com/chi_hinman/status/1409920086450790400

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 3:52 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E5E95VuXEAAGNOW?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 7:26 am

UNICEF just another front for child exploitation.

Two things they have been criticized for are fighting for children rights more than giving aid and the push for intercountry adoption.

Plus there's numerous accounts of sexual abuse.

Quote Tweet
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests 2EoTLqOO_mini
(Q)The Storm Rider
@Littleb29872980
· May 29
UNICEF_UN Children's Fund say hard core por.n can make children happy _sexually explicit material isn't harmful to kids & blocking por.n from children violates their human rights

/ We must keep fighting for our Children & sharing information >>EXPOSE EVIL

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E2i5ZhNXoAAHt1H?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 7:27 am

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E2i5Z9fX0AEP7nY?format=png&name=small
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E2i5aaFWQAUbHwQ?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 7:27 am

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E2i5a6xXMAEZ2JQ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 12:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYR0xP1j4PY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 2:42 pm

Allison Mack got off easy~

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E5J16SVWQBAwEA0?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 8:28 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E5LGk0iWUAEoNw5?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 11:51 am

SWAT rescue operation in Haiti

https://twitter.com/BlaiseP59407586/status/1410640055627100160

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 1:55 pm

Southern California Sheriff’s Sergeant Faces 16 Felony Charges of Child Pornography, Including ‘Sadomasochistic’ Material

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/southern-california-sheriffs-sergeant-faces-16-felony-charges-of-child-pornography-including-sadomasochistic-material/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 9:24 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E5QbOvsVcAE9q9p?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E5QbOv8UUAUrQ86?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 9:31 am

Busted:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 9:41 am

.https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news/police-carnival-owner-accused-of-human-trafficking-over-20-captured-in-ogden/

Law enforcement was alerted that the company was illegally inducing more than 20 Mexican nationals to work for the company’s traveling carnival. All the workers were legally in the United States with H2B Visas and Passports that had been kept from them to keep them from leaving the group,” the probable cause statement reads.
Government officials state all the victims are safe tonight, under the supervision of the Mexican Consulate. 
Jensen, 31, currently faces three counts of Human Trafficking, a second-degree felony, and nine counts of Possession of Another’s Identity Documents, a third-degree felony.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2021 7:40 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E5aZTHVWEAorWGR?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 9:16 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E5fnXQlWUAAMmUz?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 12:32 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E5oUDERXMAAZmoY?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 1:18 pm

every 3 hours a child is sexually abused online.  It isn't straight forward-it's a highly calculated approach. 

vid
https://twitter.com/_GoodToBeZG_/status/1412817958724792324

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 5:45 pm

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/christian-charity-paid-alleged-sex-abuse-victims-former-haiti-missionary-n1049916

This is from Oct. 2019.  So why is it in our news today?  I show you~

Mast also faces allegations of sexually abusing minors during his time serving Christian Aid Ministries in Haiti, according to the Berlin, Ohio-based nonprofit.
“It is already well known that our former employee, Jeriah Mast, has confessed to molesting boys while working for our organization in Haiti,” Christian Aid Ministries' board of directors wrote in an open letter on June 17.
Christian Aid Ministries said in the same letter that two managers at the organization had known about Mast's behavior since 2013, when he had admitted to Christian Aid Ministries staff to "sexual activity" with boys under the age of 18 "that had taken place several years prior in Haiti,"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 6:38 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E5tx3T5XIAISfbG?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 7:31 pm

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/07/lgbtq-agenda-exposed-listen-to-this-gay-chorus-sing-about-your-children/

vid of a all male choir.  some of the words-

San Francisco, CA – The San Fransisco Gay Men’s Choir gleefully signs about the sexualization of children.

“We’ll convert your children then we’ll turn to you… Going to San Francisco. Go and turn up that disco. You’ll forget you were ever upset. We’ll convert your 
children and make an ally of you yet. We’ll make an ally of you yet. We’ll make an ally of you yet.” – San Francisco’s Gay Men’s Chorus

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 7:47 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E5teVYlXIAU4p9K?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 7:59 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9672795/Over-half-sex-trafficking-victims-U-S-year-recruited-Facebook-report-reveals.html

• Federal Human Trafficking Report is released by the Human Trafficking Institute

• Data showed 30 percent of sex trafficking cases since 2000 recruited online

• In 2020, 59% took place on Facebook, rising to 65% when involving children

• After Facebook, Instagram (also owned by Facebook) and Snapchat were the most frequently cited platforms in cases for recruiting child victims last year

• The report also notes that stores and cults as key targets for human traffickers 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 8:38 am

From 2018  Trafficking is big business

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests DkVoNr6UcAYw_gI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 8:50 am

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E5xz7JYWEAIKcC9?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 9:04 am

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests E5tpWcRXwA4pzZP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 10:56 am

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/boy-scouts-pay-out-nearly-a-billion-for-60000-sex-abuse-victims-and-almost-no-arrests-were-made/

Undoubtedly, the settlement will feel like a slap in the face to those children, many of whom are now adults, who have lost their innocence to predators and the organization which allegedly protected such pedophiles.

I don’t know how you can characterize this as anything but a failure…I would say it is a nonstarter, and if my clients asked me if I thought it was a good deal for them I would say no…You’re talking about clients who, in some cases, were anally raped for years that are now supposed to get payouts of $3,500 … maybe $5,000…That is an insult to all of the men who found the courage to file claims and participated in this process.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 5:42 pm

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/goya-foods-pledges-2-million-142000626.html

Goya Foods Pledges $2 Million To Combat Child Trafficking

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next