Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 10:10 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FBbIn2CWYAYXsLj?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 10:56 am

Trust the science?

The government has been wrong many times when giving scientific health advice to the public.

https://twitter.com/nesara33/status/1447318717554204677

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 11:08 am

Ontario doctor resigns over forced vaccines, says 80% of ER patients with mysterious issues had both shots

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ontario-er-doctor-resigns-over-mandatory-vaccines-and-falsehoods/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 11:09 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FBYzUc4UYAY0_Wc?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 1:55 pm

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/-coffee-and-covid-monday-october-4e1?utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email&utm_source

Coffee & Covid ☙ Monday, October 11, 2021 ☙ COVID ULTIMATUM GUIDE 🦠

A comprehensive guide for folks facing imminent "vaccinate or terminate" employment policies.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 7:14 pm

https://t.me/TheRealDoctors/7   14 MINUTE VIDEO EXPLANATION

The Graphene Oxide DNA vaccine sequencing explained and the 5G link.

Follow us on Telegram :arrow_down:

@TheRealDoctors

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 2:59 pm

https://brownstone.org/articles/natural-immunity-and-covid-19-twenty-nine-scientific-studies-to-share-with-employers-health-officials-and-politicians/

A compilation of studies and points to make with doctors, employers, etc. Anybody out there.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 5:31 pm

Aspirin is first-line defense against blood-clots, and heart attacks caused by blood clots. I worked in a coronary care unit, and I know this to be true. They actually want people to die.
Quote Tweet

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 4PdZWXk2_normal

Deplorable Richie

@DeplorableRich5
· 1h
Why do I have the feeling that this new recommendation for not using aspirin has something to do with the fact that it is effective at inhibiting early stage replication of Covid and subsequent lung injury? It likely reduces the severity of infection.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 9:14 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FBhRh91XIAAAVC9?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 9:30 pm

I see multiple horror stories day in and day out.  Don't think they aren't out there and quite terrible.
This one got me

RN Patriot God & country FreedomVaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 1f1fa-1f1f8Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 1fa78Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 1fa78
@kcrnicu
1h
Today my patient was my nursing student. One I have mentored and taught for months. She was my PATIENT today. All 23yrs of her. She cried to me about the mandate over the last 6 weeks; in the end she caved. Grand mal seizures & on a vent. I’m not leaving her. We need help…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 10:38 pm

https://mondestuff.com/bombshell-darpa-was-secretly-developing-the-mrna-vaccine-years-ago-through-moderna-and-they-seek-permanent-control-over-your-body-and-bloodline/

DARPA IS BEHIND THE MRNA SPIKE PROTEIN EXPERIMENT, WITH HELP FROM THE NIH

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 10:41 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FBi93suWQAYp0ue?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 10:46 pm

Moderna founders debut on Forbes’ list of 400 richest Americans
https://nypost.com/2021/10/07/moderna-founders-make-forbes-list-of-400-richest-americans/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 10:54 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FBjA3_1VgAM7nku?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 10:54 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FBjA4AYWEAE-KdJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 11:07 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FBjEK8TXEAQCwda?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 11:13 pm

Maybe--

https://opentheword.org/2021/10/10/study-aspirin-lowers-risk-of-covid/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2021 2:04 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FBrBlKPXMAEvs-A?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2021 2:24 pm

Calling the ivermectin used by humans "horse dewormer" was CNN's deceitful attempt to discredit the drug, which has effectively been used globally to mitigate #Covid19 symptoms. But leftist #BigPharma & media push vaccines only, since they make money on them
Quote Tweet

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 LEL7IBnw_normal

Tom Elliott

@tomselliott
· 2h
CNN’s @DonLemon: “It is not a lie to say that [Ivermectin] is used as a horse de-wormer. I think that’s important. And it is not approved for Covid."

@drsanjaygupta: “Correct … If you look at the data, there is no evidence that it really works [against Covid]."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 11:51 am

September 23: 99.7% of Waterford adults over 18 fully vaccinated against Covid-19.

October 11: Waterford now has the highest incidence of COVID in Ireland.

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FBsNcndXoAISdCN?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:01 pm

https://rumble.com/vnps9l-special-broadcast-dr.-robert-malone-on-his-mrna-creation.html

with Stew Peters

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:04 pm

Anon

My friend who lost her son to the vaccine is still on the rampage. She’s going after her sons employer with everything she’s got, and then some. The media hasn’t covered a single story because they would have to admit that the vaccine can be fatal. It’s just unbelievable.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:33 pm

Here's Gates DEMONSTRATING how the shots change DNA

https://twitter.com/wolfvane/status/1448174435052126208

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:07 pm

The Amish do not get autism.  They also do not get vaxx's

https://fosteringwellness.net/the-amish-dont-get-autism-but-they-also-dont-vaccinate/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 6:39 pm

A doctor and nurse who were fired over vaxx's are going viral with their videos:

https://twitter.com/BlaiseP59407586/status/1449867108301647877

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 7:19 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FBgHvxmVgAA8ZWR?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:52 pm

The reports are out there but not enough see them, I guess.

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FB4ARA5VIAMJ4CB?format=jpg&name=small
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FB4ARA5VgAE4kbw?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:28 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FBxjgt7VkAEqAhc?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:51 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FB8sFmoWYAY9uRh?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 9:57 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FB-xDHFWYAQT2bR?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:13 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FB8mvDPWEAI-kJW?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:37 am

A state Senator speaks out against mandated vaxxs.  Does say risk of injury/death is significant  etc
talks the money-all in 2 mins

https://twitter.com/TrumpLola/status/1449751346849140743

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:53 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FCAnEc5XIAU1PQr?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 9:09 pm

California lawyer drew up papers for 'religious exemption'

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FCBhrJgakAAlVdX?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:01 pm

FROM A YEAR AGO

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FCBsYS9X0AEryE_?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 11:11 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FCBDDlPXMAwx_g8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 5:40 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 F9jZiK6p?format=jpg&name=small

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/15/its-worse-than-we-thought-fully-covid-vaccinated-ade/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:18 pm

It's my feeling that any detox should be taken over time.  I wouldn't load up like this.
I'd spread it out, but

Dr. CARRIE MADEJ

quik vid
https://twitter.com/LAKE4U/status/1450628268319821828

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:05 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FCHGi6HVQAQLip0?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:30 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FCHKl-8VEAIQBzN?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:37 pm

We did have this on this drug.  They discontinued it in one or some EU countries when they realized it was killing patients. 

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 -tR8GCqP_bigger

[size=15]EllocoexcaliburVaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 2b50Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 2b50Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 2b50Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 2b50

@Casey74324340

·
10h

Replying to
@BlaiseP59407586
Sooo I spoke to a spokane er nurse today. She lost 7 yesterday. They are changing the iv protocols. Actually adding more fluids to those that are drowning in their own body fluids thanks to remdemisvere. Just a heads up. Real conversation[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:56 pm

HOW LONG CAN DR. KATS KEEP TELLING Y'ALL THAT NIATONIN (NIACIN + MELATONIN) IS THE #COVID19 ANTIDOTE?.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8313238/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:02 am

The FDA has recalled a blood pressure medicine that they say has “cancer-causing impurities” in it.
It’s Irbesartan and it’s been on the market since 1997!

But trust the
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 1f489!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:23 am

Went to Boxhill central and caught it there. 1st started with low range fever and fatigue. Then started the itchy sore throat. Chewed on Rosemary to soothe the throat , worked instantly. Then drank loads of hot tea made with Tulsi and ginger. No biggie

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:24 am

New Israeli Study Finds Fully Vaccinated People are at "Greater Risk of Hospitalization" and 13 TIMES MORE LIKELY to Catch Covid-19 Than Those Who Have Recovered and Have Natural Immunity

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:05 pm

In Manitoba, stats for all aspects of covid are higher AFTER vaxx, including hospitalizations and
death. 

https://twitter.com/gddub/status/1450844662365818884

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:45 pm

NEW: HHS letters, back-up docs on Wuhan Lab. States analysis confirms “bat coronaviruses studied under the EcoHealth Alliance grant could not have been the source of..COVID-19 pandemic” but found “EcoHealth failed to report” certain findings “required by the terms of the grant” +
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FCLWCy_XsAoIX4C?format=jpg&name=small

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FCLWCzCXoAIZebO?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:44 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FCLpYD7X0AgVD6U?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:02 pm

Sydney Powell

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 FBF8ZcxXEAY41jP?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:16 pm

https://t.me/realLauraIngraham  follow

and this vaxx video is awful   https://t.me/realLauraIngraham/36

-------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next