Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 11:44 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7HaTtBUYAIhTXd?format=jpg&name=900x900

Free will is an essential precondition to choosing the Godly path
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 9:40 am

Vaccines destroy the immune system.  

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2021/07/covid-19-vaccine-program-director-admits-injection-destroys-immune-system/

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7JatPFWUAABOH9?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 7:41 pm

This is a place to secure HCQ.  I have previously done a little research on the group and some have said there's quite a delay and customer service may well be overwhelmed.
But, if you have covid concerns you might want to order some to have around, before actually wanting to get some.

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/treatments/how-do-i-get-covid-19-medication/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 9:20 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7MDfgdWQAAeOsn?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 10:05 am

COVID VACCINES ARE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION & COULD WIPE OUT THE HUMAN RACE (DR VERNON COLEMAN)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/grk7cQP3ISCC/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 11:34 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7O7eVTWQAcXtNR?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 11:59 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7PJKW7VIAI7tQV?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 12:12 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7PIHC5X0AETIVF?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 1:39 pm

alternate tretments for covid

https://player.lightcast.com/zYjM1MDO

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 11:50 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7UQ3SqVUAMquuJ?format=jpg&name=small
https://principia-scientific.com/pfizers-own-documents-stay-away-from-the-vaxxed/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 2:22 pm

Vaxed people:
Can still get covid.
Can still spread covid.
Can still die from covid.
Can potentially die from the vaccine.

Unvaxed people:
Can still get covid.
Can still spread covid.
Can still die from covid.
Cannot die from the vaccine.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 2:24 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7SWPuVVEAMetp0?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 5:08 pm

a 9 1/2 HOUR VIDEO ON COVID  iT STARTS WITH fAUCI GIVING A LECTURE IN 2017 ON PANDEMIC PREPAREDNESS IN THE NEXT ADMINISTRATION. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 7:12 pm

More vids on graphene oxide

https://twitter.com/BlaiseP59407586/status/1420039590925250565

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 10:15 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7XVYBIWYAA3GCI?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 10:16 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7XVYBIXsAQ_2Uf?format=jpg&name=small
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7XVYBJX0AEY5fC?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 10:16 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7XVYBIWEAEVcd0?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 10:17 am

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
1h
Why aren’t people with natural immunity treated the same way vaccinated people are if it’s all just about ensuring people are immune? Why focus only on the jab as if it’s the only road to immunity? Science shows natural immunity is amazing. Why are Democrats denying science?

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7ZIsDdXMAAW2Kj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 10:27 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7ZF0EeVcAYJUWd?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 10:28 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7ZCihhVgAY_aW-?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 10:31 am

NOW WHAT ????  

CDC warns COVID-19 may be a few mutations away from evading vaccines

https://nypost.com/2021/07/27/cdc-covid-19-may-be-a-few-mutations-away-from-evading-vaccines/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 4:19 pm

DEADLY SHOTS! Former Pfizer Employee Confirm
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/07/deadly-shots-former-pfizer-employee-confirms-poison-in-covid-vaccine/

new 28 July

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 9:06 pm

Report of the 1st EU autopsy for covid after vaxx.  Showed spike proteins throughout the body.

https://www.eutimes.net/2021/06/first-autopsy-of-covid-vaccinated-patient-finds-every-organ-of-body-infested-with-spike-proteins/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 6:33 pm

Is there a breakdown of cases and hospitalizations by vaccination status?

Supervisor

@MattHaneySF
believes it's a "pandemic of the unvaccinated".

Meanwhile over at UCSF, 83% of the cases have been vaccinated.

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7Zj5fWVkAA1rLU?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 6:34 pm

Doing what 'they' do-
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7gD6FcWEAQYN9v?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 6:35 pm

The reason Fauci downplayed Hydroxychloroquine so hard is because he allowed our country to be BOUND by a legal contract with Pfizer that said even if another cure or treatment is found it can’t be used. 

And, remember,  he called it a miracle drug around 15 years earlier.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 6:58 pm

All  agencies around the world denying having any records/information on covid

This video removed one hr after posting.  See it here:

https://twitter.com/BlaiseP59407586/status/1420888374307663877

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 6:09 pm

Clicked thru 5 warnings to bring you:

https://trialsitenews.com/vaccine-truth-cdc/

also, while you're at it:

https://trialsitenews.com/groups/covid-19-early-treatments/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 11:26 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7kmtjbWEAIrrYx?format=png&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 11:31 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7o1RBaXoAg_OH3?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 11:37 am

The Roth connection

Alexandre Rothschild's no stranger to using
Covid as Trojan Horse for track & trace control

2015, 2017 patent:
System & Method For Using, Processing,
Displaying Biometric Data

2020 family filed update patent:
A system & Method for testing for Covid19

https://therealslog.com/2021/07/31/conflating-virus-fear-politicising-media-the-rothschild-connection/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 11:39 am

Quarantine is when you restrict the movement of sick people.

Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of healthy people.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 11:48 am

Piers Morgan 
-------------------------------
Yes they are
@piersmorgan
The vaxx depleted your neutral antibodies to levels 5-6x lower than pre-vaxx.

You've also developed ADE and your body will produce and releas the toxic Spike protein the next time an immune response is triggered.

How do you think this ends?

Quote Tweet
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 YaOlvfak_mini
Piers Morgan
@piersmorgan
· 4h
Day 18 since covid symptoms started and still have shocking fatigue & little taste/smell. Anyone else who got virus after being fully vaccinated having same ‘journey’ ?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 4:05 pm

Graphene oxide in the shots may be hooie.  U know 'hooie" ?   Laughing  It's kinda like poop.

I would not go out and slug chlorine dioxide...maybe if I was dying and not happy about it..
then I'd research...
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7p0eMeXoAIHu2J?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 2:04 pm

If anyone you know is having their job threatened for refusing vaxx,

Cory Diggs has info and a form for the employer to sign

https://www.coreysdigs.com/solutions/form-for-employees-whose-employers-are-requiring-covid-19-injections/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 2:14 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E7tOt_EWEAUAChd?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 5:19 pm

Graphene oxide NOT in shots

E, [01.08.21 16:11]
Background reading for those who don't understand what graphene oxide is. 
And a pointed reminder that no major market vaccines currently use it as a carrier agent, despite hysteria.
Not that the vaccines are safe, just that graphene oxide is not the trigger for rare reactions to them.
Again, we do not have to have hysteria in order to stand against them.
In fact, the firmer our actual ground is, the stronger our argument becomes.
-
https://particleandfibretoxicology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12989-016-0168-y

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 5:45 pm

Why did the graphene o. get pushed so hard?

E: What then, you may be asking, is the purpose of the hysteria around it?

It is, unfortunately,  another disinformation campaign meant to undercut the legitimacy of arguments against the vaccine.
It's the Q effect. 
You muddy the waters of legitimate issues with actual conspiracy nonsense, which is then used by enemy forces that seeded it there to begin with to attack your credibility as a whole.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 10:49 am

Abstract on graphene oxide    I have to scope it again...

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33988903/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 3:25 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E6IKuoNXoAEunoY?format=jpg&name=900x900
-----
What is AWS ??

Back to top Go down
SkepticAl

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 5:45 pm

Looks like us Aussies are constitutionally protected from a compulsory back scene mandate!

"To conclude: the Australian Constitution explicitly prohibits any form of legal compulsion upon the medical profession to carry out any form of medication, including vaccination. In fact, no government, either federal or state, can impose compulsory vaccination in this country, or prevent medical practitioners from remaining entirely free to choose whether or not to provide certain medical services, including vaccination."

https://quadrant.org.au/opinion/the-law/2021/07/constitutionally-inoculated-to-resist-coercion/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 6:02 pm

Hello fren.  Wink  Is it as ugly in Sydney, Adelaide as what we've been seeing, reporting?

It looked pretty Gestapo-like.

Back to top Go down
SkepticAl

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 6:20 pm

Ugly? It shirley is, Dove!
Fortunately my wife and I had the sense to depart the big city 20 years ago for warmer and far less crowded pastures, up in tropical Far North Queensland. 
Troops on the streets, enforcing lockdowns with extreme coercion and the threat of massive fines?
Helicopters circling over and blaring lockdown warnings?
Are we getting a taste of what the Jews experienced prior to WW2? I think so. 
We have been following Pastor JD Farag for many years now, he is a huge blessing to many.
Been lurking on this forum for years too, you guys are amazing! 
Keep looking up, our redemption draws near!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 6:29 pm

So happy to hear you 'escaped' to greener pastures.  And amen!  Keep looking up!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SkepticAl

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 1:15 am

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 4:47 am

SkepticAl wrote:
Ugly? It shirley is, Dove!
Fortunately my wife and I had the sense to depart the big city 20 years ago for warmer and far less crowded pastures, up in tropical Far North Queensland. 
Troops on the streets, enforcing lockdowns with extreme coercion and the threat of massive fines?
Helicopters circling over and blaring lockdown warnings?
Are we getting a taste of what the Jews experienced prior to WW2? I think so. 
We have been following Pastor JD Farag for many years now, he is a huge blessing to many.
Been lurking on this forum for years too, you guys are amazing! 
Keep looking up, our redemption draws near!
This type coercion is coming to the US in the very near future. Unfortunately, the people have been dumbed down enough to accept it
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 6:16 pm

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/08/cdc-confesses-vaccinated-people-spreading-covid-variants-with-high-viral-loads/?utm_source=BS-Mailer-BW-MASTER-4-8-21-ALL&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:34318395&utm_campaign=8/5%20CDC%20Confesses:%20Vaccin

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 9:13 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E8jkrTtUUAcxzk2?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 9:17 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 E8jl434VUAE_dZq?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 9:43 am

cdc on dangers of masks: from April 20

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/stanford-study-noting-ineffectiveness-harm-masks-censored-twitter-now-second-study-published-cdcs-website-confirms-masks-cause-serious-side-effects/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: