Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book Empty
PostSubject: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 5:08 pm

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/covid19-this-is-how-to-get-the-great-reset-right

I guess this highlights some of his favorite points from the book.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 9:27 pm

FREEDOM IS NOT FREEKlaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book 1f1fa-1f1f8Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book 1f1fa-1f1f8Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book 1f1fa-1f1f8Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book 1f1fa-1f1f8
@JESUITSTOGITMO
1h

KLAUS Schwab mother’s maiden name is Née Rothschild. You surprised? I’m not. That should tell you something in today’s current environment.....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 7:11 pm

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book FBIdl6pXIAU6ftG?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 3:15 pm

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book FBRpnduWQAs6S_Z?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 3:35 pm

As evil as Klaus Schwab is - this IS NOT in his book! Clif High posted about this on his twitter today and Clif got it wrong too. It's making the rounds all over conspiracy sites (that most often don't fact check or discern real well - if ever). Don't be mislead. Now go correct others with the facts.

https://www.amazon.com/Conspirators-Hierarchy-Committee-John-Coleman/dp/0922356572

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t27427-tidbits-september-2021#96769

Quote :
What drives these loons? A book worth having in your library. It's in mine.

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book Ch_30010

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book Ch_30010

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 3:41 pm

There's no denying you are by far the most well read on the forum!  

Of course that tweet is long gone, but I'll make a new one.  Set em straight

I'd like to see who posted it tho.  Maybe....

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 4:08 pm

Thank you dahlin'  cheers for helping set the record straight. You can start here:

https://twitter.com/LC0JR/status/1446897515480207362

Dude already has a shit-load of peeps correcting him. Kinda nice to see I ain't the only one calling him out. (if'n I had twitter - which I don't - I would correct him too )  I love you

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 4:35 pm

World Economic Forum Presents: The Great Reset—"You'll own nothing, and you'll be happy."

The Great Reset is the name of the 50th annual meeting of the World Economic Forum, held in June 2020.

This is slavery on my new “one world plantation” and all y’all are my newest niQQers!

SIGNED:  ~~ The Antichrist ~~

Just DuckDuckGo search - "WEF great reset own nothing" – go to video section for plenty more. Little 90 second sample below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zUjsEaKbkM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 3:43 pm

Replying to @judytgolf @MikeCompton and 15 others

Head of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab, was Henry Kissinger’s Pupil and the Son of a Nazi Collaborator. He and the WEF simulated a Global Coronavirus Pandemic just weeks before we had one in 2019 called “EVENT 201”.
[size=0]http://centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
[/size]
Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book FDSJenAVkAUOG50?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2021 6:49 pm

Engineered Collapse.
Regular everyday people wont stand for a reengineering of a functional society. For good reason which is because it is working.

THREAD from a smart guy https://twitter.com/APhilosophae/status/1462198345917775877

video https://www.weforum.org/events/the-great-narrative-2021/sessions/a-call-for-the-great-narrative

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2022 7:44 pm

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book FLb9UkwVQAIokgZ?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 11:38 pm

Excerpt

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book FLq4J-uWQAQ1Mjg?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 1:31 pm

Klaus Schwab Explains the Timetable for Microchipping Everyone by 2026

"At first we will implant them in our clothes... We will implant them in our brains or on our skin... In the end, maybe, there will be direct communication between our brain and the digital world."

video: https://twitter.com/TheFreds/status/1495001604147322886

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 1:21 pm

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book FP6yOrzXIAEn7uE?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2022 8:05 pm

here-directly in the book

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book FQ_LZULXwAAhzn2?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2022 7:42 pm

Introducing The Reset: The Great Reset Docuseries

https://www.rebelnews.com/introducing_the_reset_the_great_reset_docuseries

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2022 8:43 pm

Nice summary article with clear points

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/wefs-scary-ideas-future-cola/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2022 11:33 am

https://t.co/9Cu4w30miD

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book FXhTGEeacAEUjFQ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2022 8:59 pm

This is not comforting.  Ji, Putin and Klaus appearing together.  Plus more traitors in Congress.

I haven't heard who wins the video title award yet.

"This MAGA Hero has DANGEROUS Communist Ties NO ONE is Talking About — Trevor Loudon Interview"

https://rumble.com/embed/v20cjk2/?pub=4

(me:Ji and Putin had better be doing what WE think they're doing, or...
Trevor is talking about the CCP.  They ARE our enemy times a gazillion)

He just said, what brings people to purposely destroy the country their children
will live in..money, ideology, blackmail, bribes, power, etc.

ANYONE SOFTENING ON TULSI GABBARD SHOULD HEAR THIS

AT 38 MINS OR SO.  HER CONNECTIONS ARE FRIGHTENING.

INFILTRATION.   KIRSTIN SINEMA TOO.
---
At least his solution is already exactly what is happening through Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2023 6:21 pm

Klaus...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 6:48 pm

@BroStreetJoy

WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM

1/ Wow. I didn’t know where to start with this, but

*that* f'ing sums it all up, doesn’t it?

The founder & still-leader of the WEF KIaus Schwab

is the author of “C0VlD-19: THE GREAT RESET”

& has the wankiest sentence ever in his Wiki

“Gift” Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book 1f602 STFU

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book Ezwj6J6XMAEi-Gy?format=jpg&name=small
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 6:49 pm

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book Ezwj6PWWUAU3rWC?format=jpg&name=small

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 6:50 pm

2/ Yes, If you caught this, it used to be the “European Management Forum”

(I guess Europe needed to be “managed”)

Then became global

It’s an NGO

It rotates meeting locations

But has 3 annual spots

Switzerland
China
UAE

Interesting choices

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book EzwqkHeWUAQz2w8?format=jpg&name=small
CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 6:51 pm

3/ Speaking of Chyyna

The first time a head of state attended WEF

It was Xinni the P00h

Similar to Chyyna, access is “an almost caste-like system”

Interestingly, in 2021 - for only the 2nd time ever - the WEF *won’t be held in Switzerland*, but Singapore

Because C0VID (huh?)

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book Ezwye3NX0Ac1KPf?format=jpg&name=360x360

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book Ezwye3dWYAAOcT0?format=jpg&name=small
Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book Ezwye32XIAQLMiw?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 6:52 pm

4/ Interestingly, POTUS Trump showed up in 2020

You may recall a certain, idiotic grumpypuss glaring at him

Also note the presence of $0R0$

I bet there was some crazy shit behind the scenes for THAT Forum

Lots of expensive suit-pants were sent out for dry-cleaning, no doubt

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book Ezwzuq6XsAgc6sg?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 6:54 pm

5/ Back to Klaus, founder & leader

His call for the “Great Reset” & predictions are nothing short of a dystopian nightmare

Of course they want you to be physically connected to computers

Think Bill Gates, viruses, & remote control

Think “Matrix”

“They don’t hide it”

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book Ezw1nQIXEAMuyiM?format=jpg&name=360x360
Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book Ezw1nPuWUAQKKEV?format=jpg&name=small
Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book Ezw1nPuWUAIVFw2?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 8:29 am

Besides Tulsi and Ivanka,

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1d

Registered "Young Global Leaders" to the World Economic Forum Summit, Jan 2014.
www3.weforum.org/docs/AM14/WEF
Noteworthy Mentions
>Daniel Cruise, Global Vice President, Alcoa Inc.
>Yael Maguire, Director of Engineering, Facebook Inc.
>Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway.
>David Rhodes, President, CBS News.
>Nick Talwar, Head NorthAM Credit, Visa Inc.
>Mark Hanis, Director Social Impact, Georgetown University.
>Katharina Borchert, CEO Spiegel Online, Der Spiegel.
---------------
[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1d

Participants to the "Young Global Leaders" Summit in Myanmar, June 2013:
www3.weforum.org/docs/EA13/WEF
(Some) Noteworthy Mentions
>Miranda Ballentine, Sustainability Director for Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
>Anu Bradford, Law Prof at Columbia Law School.
>Sophal Ear, Ass't Prof of Nat_Sec Affairs, US Naval Postgraduate College.
>Jennifer Elisseeff, Prof of Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins.
>Lynn Loo, Prof of Chem and Bioengineering, Princeton University

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 8:29 am

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book Cc547cb047bf2693

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·1d

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JR_(arti
jr-art.net/
hypebeast.com/2011/2/jr-in-los
Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book D43f4bcb64d786bd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 8:34 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·1d

Not good enough, @_WEF.
We are Inevitable.
nuevatribuna.es/media/nuevatri

Now why would the WEF scrub the 2012 List of Young Global Leaders from its website?

Who are they trying to protect?

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book 346fe4b9666488b9

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book 35be1ab31b7aeb30

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 8:43 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·1d

Governor of South Carolina Nikki R. Haley
Honorary Mention on the World Economic Forum’s “Young Global Leaders” Initiative List, 2011.

Also, JohnRich

1d

Root em out, one by one by one...
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/r

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book 6687e3f618a5add5

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book 71dd7847f9654a50

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book   Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Klaus Schwab WEF The Great Reset-from his book
Page 1 of 1