Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFO UAP ASSESSMENT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

UFO  UAP ASSESSMENT  Empty
PostSubject: UFO UAP ASSESSMENT    UFO  UAP ASSESSMENT  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 6:49 pm

https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/unidentified-aerial-phenomena-assessments-memo-issued-after-report-release/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

UFO  UAP ASSESSMENT  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO UAP ASSESSMENT    UFO  UAP ASSESSMENT  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 9:11 pm

Did the generals who defend "critical race theory" just approve a big report on UFOs, saying how 143 craft have been seen to fly at amazing speeds around US military vessels, but they "don't know what they could be"?
What would Douglas MacArthur say:

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

UFO UAP ASSESSMENT
Page 1 of 1