Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 6:41 pm

Knowledge to WEIGH and MEASURE.

Emmerich Wallenstein
@EaldWeald
Jul 3
Sic transit gloria mundi:

When Herodotus visited Babylon the Great, he described it as the most magnificent in the world
But by the days of the Parthians, after the heyday of Alexander's Empire, it was a walled-in wilderness, depopulated, used as a royal game & hunting reserve

Herodotus was known to be a serial exaggerator, so for example when he said that the walls were "14 miles on a side" that was BS, they were about 2.5

But he wasn't actually lying, the whole populated area was about 56 mile circumference, impressive for an area with little rain

But then I think of the sprawling urbs of California and the irrigation-driven ag of the Central Valley, nothing new under the Sun

Also interesting that Mesopotamian regimes were so hated by subjects that after their heydays they often became flyblown ruins, home only to beasts

The contemporary total regimes of the 1984 style have a similar affinity for their subjects, and I don't doubt that if they ever were to fall, their fate would be similar

Spengler directly made the Oriental despotism comparison with Bolsheviks -- it goes for the whole West now

It's actually kind of impressive that it did not happen to the Roman-occupied zone after its fall, but there were Germans in the West, and Anatolian "New Greeks" (confusingly calling themselves Romans) in the East, to take over the admin of the populous areas

So I imagine in the wake of the Decline of the West, that the only way the cities of our hated despotic occupiers shall remain populated areas at all, is if there are sufficient numbers of barbarian occupiers or local warlords to squat on the ruins -- seems likely

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 11:07 am

The knowledge of man is known today like never before because of all the advancements in computers
and information flow.
They are using this 'hidden' knowledge of the 'ancients' to tear down the Bible and refute Jesus with stunning results, and gross misuse of the Holy Spirit.

The number of anti-christs is really something to see.  Everyone thinks they've come to this Great Revelation that 'they are Gods unto themselves'.  Hello, serpent.

I am astounded at the depth of knowledge some possess. And from there they have a thousand arguments against the Simplicity of Christ.

It's no wonder He said, "Will I find Faith when I return"?  

Today we are in the midst of the 4 Horsemen riding, compliments of the NWO. 
YET, it is written. And it's said, satan knows the Bible better than we do. 

And it is written "Babylon has fallen, fallen".  This is Q's present mission. To bring down 
Babylon and destroy their gods.  Particularly Moloch and child sacrifice. 
The scope of it..of evil in the world is hard to comprehend. And to insure our safety is
of paramount importance.

It is such a monumental task that it is perhaps where all our prayers and attention must go.
And our success is written.

Yet, there are other threats to the Kingdom growing daily that we must be ready for with the "Word,
in and out of season".  I think we should devote some time to that 'READY ANSWER' that must
cut to the quick.

ScaRZ has familiarity with New Age.  I'd like to bring you along for the fight!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 12:19 pm

Certain scripture is posted for a reason.  So let's see if it speaks to us~
Bible 'Facts' and Commentary E5enx41XwAog0QR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 12:29 pm

"Then men began to call on the Name of the Lord"
Bible 'Facts' and Commentary E5eZkKzWYAEOHcT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 5:15 pm

This is the kind of info I was looking for: historical fact add context.

The Lebanese are the descendants of the Phoenicians. King Hiram of Tyre supplied the skilled masons to King Solomon to build the Temple, including Hiram Abiff. (1 Kings 7:13)
Due to it's ancient history the Phoenix is the national bird of Lebanon.

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary E2Lst3XWUAYYXCO?format=jpg&name=small

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary E2Lst3YXMAM9g2s?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 5:18 pm

Lots more for later

Irish Coleen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 4:44 pm

One of the most famous magical words is "abracadabra". Thought to be Aramaic in origin, it has been translated as "I create as I speak". It was first mentioned in a book from the third century AD as a recommended incantation against malaria.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 9:07 pm

An Egyptian city in the Grand Canyon?

https://treasuresinamerica.com/adventures-treasures/underground-egyptian-city-in-the-grand-canyon/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 8:46 am

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary E6Qs_mYXoAAu_dZ?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 8:38 am

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary E5v2yzGUYAAYNw2?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 12:29 pm

This is some of the 'ancient' teachings in existence when the Bible was birthed.

Why might it be important?  Our enemy still follows it. 
Bible 'Facts' and Commentary E7UdLS3WYAIU7Rb?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 7:41 pm

Ishtar-Esther

The use of Ishtar as the original name of Esther is based on the idea that an old Babylonian myth has been adapted by Judeans in which the gods of...

...Babylon (Marduk [Mordechai] and Ishtar [Esther] fight for the control of the King against the Elamite gods of Hammambam [Hamon] and a god who is transformed into Vashti.

QRYPTO_MATT

@silenceme2020
Jul 22

Replying to @tesla_johnny
Candace.

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary Goeo4oHS_bigger

Johnny Tesla
@tesla_johnny
Jul 22

Candace is a royal title from the Bible, ultimately deriving from the term kandake, a title for a queen or queen mother in the ancient African Kingdom of Kush; also meaning pure and innocent.

QRYPTO_MATT
silenceme2020
Jul 22

Owens.Bible 'Facts' and Commentary 1f928

---

[size=15]Johnny Tesla

@tesla_johnny

·
Jul 22

A traditional Welsh name meaning "young warrior" or "well born," "noble."[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 12:43 pm

IDK if this is legit or a stretch
Bible 'Facts' and Commentary E7o6gVPVgAAGTNB?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 6:39 pm

https://orthochristian.com/94812.html

ETHIOPIAN BIBLE IS OLDEST AND MOST COMPLETE ON EARTH
The survival of the Gospels is incredible considering the country has been under Muslim invasion, Italian invasion and a fire in the 1930s destroyed the monastery’s church.
They were written on goat skin in the early Ethiopian language of Ge’ez.
There are two volumes which date from the same time, but the second is written in a different hand from the first. Both contain illustrations and the four Gospels.
Though the texts had been mentioned by the occasional traveller since the 1950s, it had been thought they dated from the 11th century at the earliest.
Carbon dating, however, gives a date between 330 and 650 – which tantalisingly overlaps the date Abba Garima arrived in the country.
------
the twit said it contains between 81-88 books, but I don't see that in this article.  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 10:34 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary E7wTt0tVUAAoIzg?format=png&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 8:09 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary E8yyNn-WQAUkoOa?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 11:53 am

'SYMBOLS WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL'

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary E9FiYTDWQAsLI9T?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 7:44 pm

Symbol, esoteric and hidden meanings

Asuredly-a rose is just a rose to me.  But, to understand the hidden language they
use to construct this ungodly reality..this is part of it.

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary E9HScHUXEAE5TJb?format=jpg&name=small
Bible 'Facts' and Commentary E9HScHUWUAk9ZH5?format=jpg&name=360x360

Last edited by Dove on Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 7:45 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary E9HScHWX0Ag1BtW?format=jpg&name=360x360
Bible 'Facts' and Commentary E9HScIDWUAAe20O?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 11:00 am

This 'historical evidence'  shows humongous giants

quik vid
https://twitter.com/Gatekeeper_1111/status/1428384285426393088

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 6:14 pm

Baal
https://www.dylanlouismonroe.com/cult-of-baal.html
https://www.dylanlouismonroe.com/cult-of-baal.html

https://spaceforswashbuckling.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-illuminati-nimrod-and-satans-agenda.html

https://honestpoet.wordpress.com/the-true-doctrine-of-the-illuminati/

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Baal-ancient-deity

https://www.bible-history.com/resource/ff_baal.htm

https://spaceforswashbuckling.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-illuminati-nimrod-and-satans-agenda.htmlhttps://www.bible-history.com/resource/ff_baal.htm

al.htm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 7:47 pm

Altho we are told modern Judaism follows the Torah, how many might actually follow the Talmud as
the true religion?

Are we actually seeing it in the world today as the basis and justification for the evilness?  

It's source was Babylon, and it is brutal.  Here's a little of it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 11:15 am

https://derinistihbarat.wordpress.com/2012/07/19/masonic-symbols-the-esoteric-meaning-of-the-twin-pillars-boaz-and-jachin/

MASONIC SYMBOLS : The Esoteric Meaning of the Twin Pillars: Boaz and Jachin

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary KN7S27mL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 7:11 pm

https://www.theorionlines.com/orion

All things Orion from around the world in all times

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 3:04 pm

What does the Bible say about blood,,,

https://hoshanarabbah.org/blog/2017/11/11/blood-letting-and-drinking/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 1:28 pm

https://www.quora.com/Are-the-pyramids-10-000+-years-old-as-suggested-in-The-Pyramid-Code-documentary-on-Netflix

It will make you think of David F. I'll wager. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 1:46 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FAEk6H0UcAQFR-N?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 3:24 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FAE6eIeUYAUAGxU?format=jpg&name=medium
Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FAE6ee5VQAgd6xC?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 3:24 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FAE6ex_VIAYx6u_?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 6:40 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FAP6wHyUcAEoOAV?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 11:37 pm

One look at how we get to the endtimes religion.  It's long, it's late. I only scanned.
Of course it is in opposition to the Bible, but involves alot of mixing, which would be
necessary to fool those not well studied.

https://www.facebook.com/eyeonthesparrow/posts/2009293622700438/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 12:46 am

There's a grey Pope?

https://twitter.com/BLew_16/status/1442317185112805378

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 10:43 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FAbFDO_WUAQzW7P?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 1:44 pm

A tradition that some humans adhere to:

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary 5Y0MBR_b_bigger
Teresa AnnMarie
@TeresaFreeThink

14h

Today is the Feast of the Archangles: Michael (who protects); Gabriel (who announces); and Raphael (who guides).
Please have a beautiful evening and may all of you always be well Protected, ever Cognizant, and wisely Guided.
Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FAgheFXXMAA2Tbt?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 10:56 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FA0v_z7X0AQttOB?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 1:13 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FBBNNtaVUBEK7as?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:25 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FBD7eSkXMAE0jez?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 9:50 pm

This came up as someone questioned Klaus's outfit-which has these stars on it.

Here's a collection of them and what they represent:

https://www.wellesley.edu/sites/default/files/assets/logo_religioussymbols_11.15.pdf

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FBI7iavVQAI4i1Y?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 2:26 pm

Not confirmed for accuracy

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FBOzRAdXEAEMrfc?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:17 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:58 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FCLlaTrXIAEcptS?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:58 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FCbcROtVcAMAMWA?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 12:37 pm

Who really defiled the Temple according to the Dead Sea Scrolls...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 12:38 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FCyt-F-VkA45r-a?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 7:42 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FC45a8nX0AY_GHR?format=jpg&name=large
Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FC45a8tWQAYbHwo?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 8:01 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FC45a8vXsAg9-eM?format=jpg&name=medium

[size=15]SirBible 'Facts' and Commentary 1f525Eskanør

@SirEskanor1

·
Oct 29

King James was not only a prick, but homosexual, he Treated Himself With A Harem Of Male Courtiers
He perverted the Holy Book.

-------------------------------------
(me: he commissioned it, not wrote it. Correct? Maybe he was trying to redeem himself. But that's where this post went, so...absolutely disagree, refute, or agree..)[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2021 3:15 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FDNu_3mWQAYWYQX?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2021 5:51 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FDOQ3eoXIAcUXe9?format=jpg&name=small
Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FDOQ35KWQAMlqxm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2021 5:55 pm

Frequency can change physical matter.  This one goes beyond the suger/sand on the speakers example.

https://twitter.com/dg_house_gusic/status/1455668509346865153/video/1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2021 5:59 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary FDNnzYlWUAAtHXl?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next