Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

China vows to Nuke Japan if Japan defends Taiwan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

China vows to Nuke Japan if Japan defends Taiwan Empty
PostSubject: China vows to Nuke Japan if Japan defends Taiwan   China vows to Nuke Japan if Japan defends Taiwan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 3:02 pm

This is worth noting and worth a dedicated topic. Y’all join in.

Sooooo, empty threat – saber rattling – psyop – or are the Chicoms serious? Gott give ‘em credit for laying the guilt trip to the gullible that Japan is the only nation on earth to have ever suffered a nuking. That alone, like that holocaust guilt trip that the Jews trot out daily is worthy of a psyop academy award.

Keep in mind that Merica is obligated to defend Japan should war happen – AND – keep in mind that India has nukes and China is surely programmed into more that a few missile guidance systems. India and China are already at each others throats. One match on the wrong fuse and its BOOM TIME for Xi-Poogh and Chicomland. Bye-bye China.

China vows to Nuke Japan if Japan defends Taiwan Xi-poo10

This is how the CCP behaves among the community of nations. This announcement should mean imposing the most severe sanctions on China immediately. They're playing with a nuclear war. That is absolutely unacceptable.

https://twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1414971285160005634

China vows to Nuke Japan if Japan defends Taiwan Chicom11
China vows to Nuke Japan if Japan defends Taiwan Chicom10

And I just checked - that longer video Ms. Zeng linked above has been removed.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: China vows to Nuke Japan if Japan defends Taiwan   China vows to Nuke Japan if Japan defends Taiwan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 4:14 pm

I don't think China's little delivery rocket would clear the gate before they were strategically flattened.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: China vows to Nuke Japan if Japan defends Taiwan   China vows to Nuke Japan if Japan defends Taiwan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 6:50 pm

OK ran across this a few minutes ago - From Hal Turner - Turner is still pretty dicey (in my view) so take it as you will - or not. Nuke thing sorta, kinda eluded to . . . 

. . . but more in depth info than we had in the post above. Worth going to link to read the back & forth between China and Japan.

I just wish all this LAST DAYS bullshit would get done and just end! Getting weary as hell with it all. I'm soooo over it and I'm ready to  - GO HOME! I guess that's what the "wearing the saints down" warning was about in the Bible, huh? No, really, that was Daniel warning about the anti-christ . . . but it sure does fit the bill for today as well don't it?

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/bulletin-explicit-verbalized-nuclear-attack-threat

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China vows to Nuke Japan if Japan defends Taiwan   China vows to Nuke Japan if Japan defends Taiwan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

China vows to Nuke Japan if Japan defends Taiwan
Page 1 of 1