Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Info Update 28 July 2021

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Info  Update  28 July 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Info Update 28 July 2021   Info  Update  28 July 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 7:58 am

If there was honest reporting in the world, we would never have lost the country like this.  
To take the country back, we must protect those who reval the truth.

2 big cases going on simultaneously:  the audit and Assange.  Hale, another whistleblower, was just sentenced to 4 years for revealing the drone murders of the US gov't.

Not much longer, and no one will dare speak the truth.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Info Update 28 July 2021   Info  Update  28 July 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 8:05 am

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Info Update 28 July 2021   Info  Update  28 July 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 8:11 am

The US Government wanted an 11 year sentence against Hale. Believe it or not, this was a middle of the road ruling, which is why the "espionage act" a absolutely needs reformed.

As to what we can do. Continue our fight. We have gained monumental ground in the fight for Assange, who is the most important piece on the board right now, bar none.

Redouble your efforts. Call right  speak out, post, tweet, make a sign. Whatever the case, spread word.
The DOJ's case is crumbling there, so we have an excellent chance to cut them off before they can accomplish their overall goal. 
Keep up the pressure!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Info Update 28 July 2021   Info  Update  28 July 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 8:26 am

We have a situation here where Lindell's release of the voter cheating is due to come out the same day as Julian's next court case.

Lindell's info may be based on info from Montgomery (of Hammer fame) and is faulty.
Code Monkey has agreed to thoroughly examine it, and we'll see what he says.

2ndly, Lindell's timing couldn't be worse and there's good chance he's been manipulated unknowingly.

IF lindell's info is solid, it will remain.  Julian, on the other hand, has this one next day in court to possibly win his freedom.  

WE are being divided.  Our time and efforts are being divided.  They just put Hale in jail for FOUR YEARS because he reported on the drone killings the gov't was conducting.

IF the DS 3 ltrs manage this kind of clout over truth we will not win.  

If you want your freedom, understand where the battlefield is and work towards Julian's freedom by making the simple phone calls and using one of the scripts provided.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Info Update 28 July 2021   Info  Update  28 July 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 8:30 am

EWillHelpYou, [28.07.21 01:25]
[Forwarded from EWillHelpYou]
I dont sugar coat any of it.
Never did. 
Never will.
-
Focus on Assange.

They keep seeding distractions.

On my last group meeting with Jen Robinson, Assange's lawyer, she expressed the opinion that the legal end was going well, but that public awareness and support would be what made or broke this case.

Clearly, there is an interest in this being gatekept from you.

-The IC has worked overtime to keep the crumbling legal case out of view, and popular accounts talk about anything but.
A lot of people dont even know that the FBI hired an ex-wikileaks employee named siggy the hacker (whom assange had exposed as a pedophile and fired) as their main informant. They gave him immunity for his sex crimes (he molests little boys) in exchange for lying about assange.
How do we know this? Because Siggy the Hacker is a sociopath as well, and he gave a media interview about it where he rather happily confessed to all of it.
-
This case matters.
They want the legal precedent to extract and imprison anyone who exposes their crimes.
We obviously cannot let them have that kind of power. That's what they win or lose here in the Assange case. It's why so much effort will be spent to make you look away on the 11th, when the hearing happens.

In the meantime, please help us raise the public voice and remind them that we see them plainly. That we are not fooled. And that we still demand they drop this illegal atrocity of a case.
--
DOJ Comment Line:
(+1) 202-353-1555

DOJ Main Switchboard:
(+1) 202-514-2000

KB (Random Order), [28.07.21 01:25]
[In reply to Siuan (The Amyrlin)]
[ :wave: Sticker ]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Info Update 28 July 2021   Info  Update  28 July 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 8:35 am

in case you wondered too-why Trump didn't pardon Assange:

E, [28.07.21 01:52]
[In reply to ABBA FI]
I can answer it plainly, I was the person running relay between Julian's partner, Stella Moris, and some friends of the Trump family.

There was massive threat from inside the Uniparty. The Republicans (rinos) threatened to railroad him during the second impeachment trial and go after his kids too. SoS Pompeo threw a fit. It was all the ugliest show of mafia like behavior I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing, and I was furious over it because I had been working, for months, to make a pardon happen.
But I cannot fault Trump, I think he made the right choice. We still need him in this.

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Info Update 28 July 2021   Info  Update  28 July 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 8:35 am

[In reply to ABBA FI]
I can answer it plainly, I was the person running relay between Julian's partner, Stella Moris, and some friends of the Trump family.

There was massive threat from inside the Uniparty. The Republicans (rinos) threatened to railroad him during the second impeachment trial and go after his kids too. SoS Pompeo threw a fit. It was all the ugliest show of mafia like behavior I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing, and I was furious over it because I had been working, for months, to make a pardon happen.
But I cannot fault Trump, I think he made the right choice. We still need him in this.

E, [28.07.21 01:56]
[In reply to GreyGhost]
About the pardon. The Vault 7 CIA leak happened during Mikes first couple weeks of being head of the CIA, he despises Julian Assange to an absurd degree. He is the one who oversaw the UC global illegal spying network at the ecuadorian embassy. That was his brainchild.
When he found out they were considering it, it was nuclear.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Info Update 28 July 2021   Info  Update  28 July 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 8:44 am

[In reply to ABBA FI]

[In reply to GreyGhost]
About the pardon. The Vault 7 CIA leak happened during Mikes first couple weeks of being head of the CIA, he despises Julian Assange to an absurd degree. He is the one who oversaw the UC global illegal spying network at the ecuadorian embassy. That was his brainchild.

E, [28.07.21 02:02]
[In reply to Alicia]
Its not just that, it's that it would have removed him being able to run again as president if they had railroaded him at the second impeachment trial.
We need him in this still. He had to make a tough choice and he made the right one.
----------------------

[In reply to ABBA FI]

[In reply to GreyGhost]

E, [28.07.21 02:02]
[In reply to Alicia]
Its not just that, it's that it would have removed him being able to run again as president if they had railroaded him at the second impeachment trial.
We need him in this still. He had to make a tough choice and he made the right one.

E TheFriend, [28.07.21 09:44]
[In reply to Angela]

This is what Ive been forcing behind the scenes. Thus the awkward non-denial from cmz about the nda. I've been driving that forward quietly.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Info Update 28 July 2021   Info  Update  28 July 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 9:08 am

12 min  Glenn Greenwald on securing democracy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info Update 28 July 2021   Info  Update  28 July 2021 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info Update 28 July 2021
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: