Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Russia presents evidence to UN- Rebels using WMD, not Assad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Russia presents evidence to UN- Rebels using WMD, not Assad Empty
PostSubject: Russia presents evidence to UN- Rebels using WMD, not Assad   Russia presents evidence to UN- Rebels using WMD, not Assad I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:22 am

Take it for what its worth. The Russians think the only joke bigger than the UN is the US at this point.

"Russia's envoy to the UN has handed over evidence which indicates Syrian rebels used sarin gas in an attack in March. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10169921/Russia-claims-Syrian-rebels-have-used-sarin-gas.html

I think & I'm not certain, but the US presented a youtube video that clearly showed a deeply offensive action on the part of the rebels using WMD's on civilians.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Russia presents evidence to UN- Rebels using WMD, not Assad   Russia presents evidence to UN- Rebels using WMD, not Assad I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:54 am

You don't mean those same 'funded by Iran' Al-Qaeda Syrian rebels that we were running (or attempting to run) guns to, AKA ala Benghazi??? Not THOSE rebels, right? Naaaaa, couldn't be THOSE rebels!

Russia presents evidence to UN- Rebels using WMD, not Assad Sarcas10
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Russia presents evidence to UN- Rebels using WMD, not Assad   Russia presents evidence to UN- Rebels using WMD, not Assad I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:32 pm

righton 

I'll go dig out a link because they're now attempting to blackmail whomever their handler here is: If they don't get better toys or at least a 'no fly' they're gonna get ccccrrrrazy. (oxymoron of the decade)

Maybe that'll result in the 'End' of Damascus. Mutually agree to hit the 'reset' button, then destroy all the evidence.

researcher wrote:
You don't mean those same 'funded by Iran' Al-Qaeda Syrian rebels that we were running (or attempting to run) guns to, AKA ala Benghazi??? Not THOSE rebels, right? Naaaaa, couldn't be THOSE rebels!

Russia presents evidence to UN- Rebels using WMD, not Assad Sarcas10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russia presents evidence to UN- Rebels using WMD, not Assad   Russia presents evidence to UN- Rebels using WMD, not Assad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russia presents evidence to UN- Rebels using WMD, not Assad
Page 1 of 1