Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backdoor in all new smartphones.... Windows since 95 Boo Ha Ha Ha!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Backdoor in all new smartphones.... Windows since 95 Boo Ha Ha Ha! Empty
PostSubject: Backdoor in all new smartphones.... Windows since 95 Boo Ha Ha Ha!   Backdoor in all new smartphones.... Windows since 95 Boo Ha Ha Ha! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:50 pm

http://www.trunews.com/security-enhanced-android-nsa-edition/

Backdoor in all new smartphones.... Windows since 95 Boo Ha Ha Ha! Tech_nsa28__01__630x420
Security-Enhanced Android: NSA Edition
Tech giants listed as part of the National Security Agency’s Prism spying program have gone to some lengths to convince the world they aren’t in bed with the U.S. government. Google has filed a request with the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court asking permission to disclose more information about the government’s data requests. So there’s...
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Backdoor in all new smartphones.... Windows since 95 Boo Ha Ha Ha!   Backdoor in all new smartphones.... Windows since 95 Boo Ha Ha Ha! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:22 pm

insanity,corruption,greed and technological evil have become the norm....and its all syncronized
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Backdoor in all new smartphones.... Windows since 95 Boo Ha Ha Ha!   Backdoor in all new smartphones.... Windows since 95 Boo Ha Ha Ha! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:37 am

Its evidently pretty bad all around. No more emails from cells either.

Kremlin returns to typewriters to avoid computer leaks

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/10173645/Kremlin-returns-to-typewriters-to-avoid-computer-leaks.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backdoor in all new smartphones.... Windows since 95 Boo Ha Ha Ha!   Backdoor in all new smartphones.... Windows since 95 Boo Ha Ha Ha! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backdoor in all new smartphones.... Windows since 95 Boo Ha Ha Ha!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: