Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

2021_10_22 David Wilcock joins Mike Adams to warn about extraterrestrials consuming humans for their own sustenance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_10_22 David Wilcock joins Mike Adams to warn about extraterrestrials consuming humans for their own sustenance Empty
PostSubject: 2021_10_22 David Wilcock joins Mike Adams to warn about extraterrestrials consuming humans for their own sustenance   2021_10_22 David Wilcock joins Mike Adams to warn about extraterrestrials consuming humans for their own sustenance I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 6:46 pm

Advise that you not be eating!

About 35 minutes. Make of it what you will. I personally don’t care much for David Wilcock and I think he could be in many cases labeled a charlatan – but – and  this is a BIG BUT – he does seem to have some deep contacts that feed him good information, and/or sometimes disinformation. Anyway, I watched all 35 minutes of this and I can say without a doubt that what is talked about in this video is worse than your most horrible nightmares. It even goes much further than the forbidden things we talk about on this forum. 

( frazzeldrip - pizzagate - reptillians - etc. )

NOTE: If you have no interest in signing up for David’s latest seminar series you can skip the last 5 minutes of David’s promo stuff.

https://www.brighteon.com/37232c10-6c21-4406-92e3-44bbb9c87f5f

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

The Variant supposedly discovered in South Africa....

MORE BULLSHIT

Message to the unvaccinated.
We are no danger to the public.
We are a huge danger to the narrative.
Back to top Go down

2021_10_22 David Wilcock joins Mike Adams to warn about extraterrestrials consuming humans for their own sustenance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: