Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi Guys, been a while

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thefatcon

thefatcon

Hi Guys, been a while Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guys, been a while   Hi Guys, been a while I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2021 7:20 pm

Been a while since i've been here, nearly 10 years since the passing of David isn't it? He started me off on my journey and i took inspiration from his and Tom Horns work

In that time in standing on the shoulders of giants i believe i may have uncovered information pertaining to the fallen nature of man, the hows, whys, and wherefores that i don't believe anyone else has uncovered. I've put all my research into a series of articles i could post here if the demand is there for them.

Cheers

Thefatcon
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys, been a while   Hi Guys, been a while I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2021 12:26 am

Happy to have you rejoin our motley group and welcome back, thefatcon. By all means do post your research. This place could use some new discoveries to ponder. Do you post anywhere else? Your thefatcom name looks familiar, but I could be mistaking you for someone else with a similar user name.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys, been a while   Hi Guys, been a while I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2021 5:19 am

welcome back
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys, been a while   Hi Guys, been a while I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2021 7:55 am

I look forward to your research. Hope to see it soon.

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
thefatcon

thefatcon

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys, been a while   Hi Guys, been a while I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2021 8:52 am

researcher wrote:
Happy to have you rejoin our motley group and welcome back, thefatcon. By all means do post your research. This place could use some new discoveries to ponder. Do you post anywhere else? Your thefatcom name looks familiar, but I could be mistaking you for someone else with a similar user name.
I've used this name on a few of the forums we had years ago, had a few changes in servers back then didn't we, this may be where you recognise my name from.

Let me see what i can do with posting my work here, i have to admit guys i am very excited about what i believe i have found, it could even surpass David's finding and be considered one of the great discoveries of all time regarding the nature of man.

Not to tech savvy but i will try to find a way to post my work here, leave it with me.
Back to top Go down
thefatcon

thefatcon

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys, been a while   Hi Guys, been a while I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2021 9:12 am

https://t.co/k9PxpE7Bcy?amp=1

Ok guys i wasn't sure how to post PDF's here, cannot seem to find an option for it. The link above should take you to my shared files on onedrive where you will find my research. let me know if you run into any issues.
A quick run-down on it, it starts off in the ancient past with the genesis 6 scenario and follows it through to modern times up to what i think will occur in the near future in the Psalm 83, Ezekiel 38 and rapture scenario. From there i cover the tribulation, the identity of the Antichrist and finally the why and wherefores of actually needing a messiah to forgive and heal us on a biological and psychological level.

You will be quite familiar with the content of the early parts of my research, but as you progress the new information i hope will blow your mind. In my own life no one i know is saved, nor do they want to know anything of what i produce no matter how much cajoling i utilise. It is beyond frustration how in discovering the spiritual equivalent of curing cancer i cannot reach out to those i care for most. Kings and Queens, the wise men of the ages have sort out what i present to you here and not found it.
You will be ahead head of the curve over the all humanity on what you can learn here.
Its taken everything i have to put this together and i welcome all feedback.

Cheers

Thefatcon

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys, been a while   Hi Guys, been a while I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2021 6:43 pm

Thank you. I've downloaded these files and as soon as  I finish the selling of the old homeplace (very stressful) , I'll get into this. I look forward to it

thefatcon likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys, been a while   Hi Guys, been a while I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2021 9:14 pm

I've been sooooo busy but I'm now on the second one. Like Bordercollie I'm looking forward to the series as time permits.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

thefatcon likes this post

Back to top Go down
thefatcon

thefatcon

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys, been a while   Hi Guys, been a while I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 7:26 am

I really appreciate you guys making the effort here, the rest of my circle is don't think, don't wanna think. If i've nailed what i think i have then it should be the discovery of a lifetime, so it has been a source of immense frustration for this work to be ignored.
Be good to see what others of a similar mind and understanding think of my work, i believe it has been a bit much for the few who have read it with no biblical understanding whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys, been a while   Hi Guys, been a while I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys, been a while
Page 1 of 1