Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING Empty
PostSubject: SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING   SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 10:37 am

I lost track of my smallpox posts, so...need a thread I suppose.

SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING FEYNsLyWQAQiRbO?format=png&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING   SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 3:49 pm

[ltr]Ezra A. Cohen, [11/17/2021 4:49 PM][/ltr]
[ltr]All assets [DE]ployed[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING   SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 3:58 pm

SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING FEbUDQdXsAYILDC?format=jpg&name=small
SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING FEbUVOBXEAcy_su?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING   SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 5:17 pm

OR MAYBE SOME OF THIS-

SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING FEbemYyXEAMFqrT?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING   SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 11:22 pm

JUST IN: FBI, CDC Investigating "Questionable Vials" Labeled Smallpox Found at Merck Lab Near Philadelphia

(maybe this was the Philadelphia reference. )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING   SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2021 9:05 am

https://rumble.com/vpeuve-smallpox-vials-accidently-found-in-big-pharma-lab-after-bill-gates-threat.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING   SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2021 12:26 pm

How they built of the problems before

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEc6pkhXsAQyHq6?format=jpg&name=small

SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING FEc6pkhXsAQyHq6?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING   SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2021 12:00 pm

SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING FEkOGeMWYActgfU?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING   SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2021 12:01 pm

SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING FEkOGeMXsAAEWcd?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING   SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2021 12:02 pm

SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING FEkOGeLXoAQgcS0?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING   SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2021 3:06 pm

When we immigrated to Australia, we had to have the small pox vaccine, So I had it then too. I wonder way back, how many people who immigrated to the USA, also had to have it? I have the mark on my arm, along with thousands of others who came here, and it's still good! It might be because we traveled by boat and stopped in other countries, and those who came to the USA usually came by plane and did not have to stop anywhere, as it would have been just a few hours, but it took us 6 weeks, with stops in between. (just a little history, from the 50's)

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING   SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2021 4:53 pm

Monkey pox.  2nd case I've heard of in the US

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING   SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 5:36 am

SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING FEsJk5dXEAA6WUu?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING   SMALLPOX  A'COMING  OR THEY ARE TRYING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMALLPOX A'COMING OR THEY ARE TRYING
Page 1 of 1