Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The money talk THE GREAT RESET

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET Empty
PostSubject: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 2:26 pm

The word is XRP WILL be gold backed.

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FGMSh62XwAEKT4Q?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 3:03 pm

Trilby Smith - Lyran Warrior
@TrilbySmith2

23h

ALL BANKS IN 209 COUNTRIES
ARE UNDER NDAs.
(NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS)

----

Manuel Goulart
@Gr8t_Things
9h

Something is going on. Let’s say I personally know someone that works at a bank and they are preparing for an event similar to when a bank fails.

---
Just so you know this was mandated by FDIC for all B A N K S…

---
Bank of America branches are closing by me with no explanation.

---
Same in the Uk

---

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 5:39 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FGMeUOAWYAQA916?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 10:34 am

@spirituallock
1h

I’m showing this not to scare anyone but truly showing writing is on the wall

This is the 3rd colleague of mine from a diff mortgage company who is now saying they are preparing for MAJOR layoffs..

Why? Aren’t things great in the housing The money talk  THE GREAT RESET 1f3e1 markets The money talk  THE GREAT RESET 1f9d0

WRONG- they been lying!
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FGVtFr8XIAsOU7P?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 8:32 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FGXI8t3XoAYPer0?format=jpg&name=large
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FGXI8t1XMAAko6X?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 3:54 pm

The nation’s oldest consumer advocacy group, Consumer Research, sent a letter to 10 US governors, warning that the asset management firm
@BlackRock
is putting US investors & national security in danger by funneling billion The money talk  THE GREAT RESET 1f4b5 into Chinese market & state owned enterprises

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FGfzTdBXEAIdKzf?format=jpg&name=large

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FGfzTdKX0Akp93T?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 11:10 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FGirywoXsAQsIyk?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 11:20 pm

Red Collie

@RedCollie1
· Dec 11

Just posted by LOOP on Telegram.
"Man looking at the Empire State Building"
Global economy.
A big financial BUBBLE is about to BURST!

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FGW8ggiVQAEQ_8O?format=jpg&name=360x360

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FGW8kTQVQAEJD4i?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2021 3:46 pm

I had aand lost a link to what looked to be a good one on Blackrock, but here's this blurb..

Who owns Blackrock and who owns Vanguard? The Rothschilds, Bush family, British Royal family, Du Pont family, Rockefellers, Orsini family, Morgan family, Soros, Gates etc. Blackrock owns all the major pharmaceutical and weapons manufacturers as well as most mainstream media.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2021 4:02 pm

Larry Fink is the CEO of Blackrock, managing 9 trillions dollars.

Ex blackrock boys are high in the Biden administration.

Here's a 2 min vid:  https://twitter.com/i/status/1425136632525635584

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 12:11 pm

CRYPTO is IT.  We're on the threshold.  If it goes 'right' we take their power.  

The women in the short vid are good guys.

https://twitter.com/samxethereal/status/1471504909346377728

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 12:14 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FGvvTMWXMAsmpff?format=jpg&name=medium
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FGvvT6jX0AwmNqf?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 4:46 pm

“The Kraken CEO also said interest rates will plunge into the red again, and since he sees the dollar going to zero, he urged consumers not to keep holding onto dollars.”

Where’s everyone putting their dollars?

Quote Tweet
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET PZ_n8xAa_mini
Insider Paper

@TheInsiderPaper
· 4h
NEW The money talk  THE GREAT RESET 1f6a8 Kraken CEO Powell sees the U.S. dollar going to zero

https://insiderpaper.com/kraken-ceo-powell-sees-the-u-s-dollar-going-to-zero/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2021 3:33 pm

Dear @elonmusk
Jay Clayton forced you to resign as CEO of #Tesla because you allegedly manipulated the market. Now it turns out that the chairman of the SEC who took action against you was himself manipulating the market. Now we caught him lying & covering up his ties on
@CNBC-------------Hey @CNBC - this is your associate Jay Clayton. He has assured your audience that he did not know @apolloglobal. Yet he himself has disclosed the company as source of potential conflict of interest in 2017. Even the New York Times reported on it. Will you set the record straight?

1 min vid: https://twitter.com/Leerzeit/status/1471727725853528064

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2021 4:51 pm

More I'll hopefully be able to work through BEFORE it's all over and no longer matters. Wink
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET KM8Q9xgA_biggerBABA@BabaCugs  1h

BOOM! In September: Baba Said The NextThing BG123 Will Do
Will Happen In December For The First Time In Four Years
His Account Is Locked Baba Predicted His Post In March
BG123 Changed His Banner In September To Shine Like Gold
& He Just Confirmed Baba in Dec  AgainThe money talk  THE GREAT RESET 1f603

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FG7KFAeX0AM9ZHP?format=jpg&name=small
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FG7KFAsWYAwiodA?format=jpg&name=360x360
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FG7KFA9XsAYVM9k?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 9:38 am

Nothing but corruption everywhere 

AJ with a wallstreet firm

https://twitter.com/JayVTheGreat/status/1472282306836639749

This is a whole page of videos.  On thug life America. 

This isn't something you 'fix'.  We need a new everything.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 7:03 pm

good news for xrp

https://twitter.com/samxethereal/status/1472677460881911815

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 11:54 am

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FHC_Hl6UcAE7WuH?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 12:50 pm

gold backed xlm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FHBOOlFXEAA6w3O?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 12:52 pm

everything by the numbers

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FG86s3nXIAUKCc7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 12:53 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FG80KmdXMAU8IHr?format=jpg&name=large
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FG80KmcXoAUtNKg?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 1:20 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FGyr28WXIAITzCv?format=jpg&name=large
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FGyUvo2XoAIou8X?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 2:09 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FHD9KPGXIAcBvy1?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 3:05 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FHKDNPOXIA8gr2S?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 4:54 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FHN2260VgAAKSMg?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 10:10 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FHURnwQXwAUJho-?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 6:26 pm

Situation Update, 12/24/21 - Merry Christmas message and a warning of banks closing...

vid  https://t.me/RobertHorton/1364

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 9:34 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FHpxj89XEAg-alP?format=jpg&name=large
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FHpxj88WYAUtmjZ?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 9:35 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FHpxj89XEAAAabw?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 9:57 pm

https://www.australiannationalreview.com/state-of-affairs/banks-that-are-being-connected-to-the-new-quantum-financial-banking-system/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 12:01 pm

This is a little more direct than the riddles which had to be 'disguised'.  (where if you miss a clue you're in trouble..)

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FHyCPxzWUAUUteq?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 2:26 pm

Bonds market collapse is what this says to me...what all goes down with it?? IDK.

Team Anon:
Passive Elements Are extremely Aggressive in Bonds

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 7:44 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FHY2egyWUAUf0h9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 12:00 pm

Top Anon:

If you Are in the New world of Crypto Currency

Do not be short XRP in 2022 at all for any Day a 10X awaits

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 5:17 pm

Unidentifiedta1 (alter of ego)

Before the Phoenix can Rise;

...it must choose to set itself on Fire.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 1:33 pm

This got a nod from BABA

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FICj5yKWYAItN0g?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 1:34 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FICCCzOWQAM_qz7?format=jpg&name=medium
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FICCCzRXsAcUpvc?format=jpg&name=900x900

THE POST READ:  If I kept ONE tweet from all of <2020> it would be these 3.

Last edited by Dove on Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 1:35 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FICCCzRXMAIQ0TE?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 1:41 pm

i HOPE THE ENEMY IS GOOD AND CONFUSED BECAUSE i SURE AM 99% OF THE TIME.

Although this one does make sense to me.  
-----
TRUMP HATES (BAD) CYPTO
TRUMP LIKES GOLD + DOLLAR
POST EVENTS/DARK10
PHOENIX RISES (DJT+XRP)
XRP>NEW DOLLAR BACKED BY GOLD (ABDC)
RAINBOW TREASURY NOTES BACKED BY ASSETS/METALS

“THAT WOULD BE AN EXPLOSION SOMEDAY LIKE THE LIKES OF WHICH WEVE NEVER SEEN”
-45  (Trump)

------------------------------------
Here's clarification...(lol)

REGULATED CRYPTO + DECENTRALIZED NETWORKS = CBDC+ABDC
NO BTC/ETH SHIT COINS ETC.
99% WILL BE GONE
LESS IS MORE (WORTH)
ISO + BASEL III, IV, V > GOLD/ ASSET RESERVES REGULATED/ RESTRUCTURED
RAINBOW TREASURY NOTES FULLY BACKED
WATCH 3WN BANKING 2020-2022+ > GOING ABDC ETC

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 1:45 pm

ITS ALL CONNECTED
QFS/ STARLINK/ SPACEX/
$XRP / ABDC
--------------
One thing we've known (been told) right along, XRP is the crypto to hold. Physical gold is good.
Silver too. All precious metals.
-------
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FHG9rYCWYAYQYCs?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2022 6:28 pm

https://www.rt.com/business/544825-dump-dollar-gold/

[size=46]Countries accelerate shift away from US dollar[/size]
Emerging markets are leading the gold-buying spree

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2022 10:54 pm

Ripple Announced LDN on OCTOBER 14, 2021.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2022 3:57 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FIIjMP7XoAARgfy?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 2:05 pm

Warren buffet is investing in the standard.

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FINLHRmWQAg8LK8?format=jpg&name=900x900The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FINLIWNWUAApbLa?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 8:16 pm

https://twitter.com/XX_1133_1221_11/with_replies

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FISJ5FyXIAw9iSJ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 8:33 pm

Also follow:  twitter.com/UtilityTheory

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FIOlGWWWQAAHTdS?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 7:53 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FIYdjXrXMAAquTK?format=jpg&name=small

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FIYer3MXoAMb2wp?format=jpg&name=small

There's more  I can find later.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 8:56 am

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FIYOVVlXwAEg9-w?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 3:08 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/heads-you-loose-tails-you-loose

The Fed has a difficult choice to make.
Will it crash the economy? Or will it crash the dollar?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 9:18 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET FIb8o5_WQAgV3qz?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The money talk THE GREAT RESET
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: