Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen Empty
PostSubject: Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen   Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 11:37 am

We saw this coming late last year, didn’t we? Why . . . yes we did!

This is the second time in as many days as I’ve seen this news. Yesterday Jim Stone and now today Hal Turner. I’m not a big fan of Turner but it is what it is. Photos at the Turner page and Jim Stone page.

Jim Stone:  http://198.46.190.126/  &  http://82.221.129.208/

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/subscribers-only-covert-intel-smallpox-outbreak-confirmed

Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen Smallp10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen   Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 2:53 pm

Soooo, let’s play the “speculation game” shall we?

Imagine if you will; there are key infected Yemenis at the Chicom winter Olympics. Now imagine that it'll spread worldwide soon as everyone exposed returns home from the games. I wish I was joking.

The pox takes about two weeks to show symptoms from the time of first exposure. Established science backs me up here.

The smallpox vaccine was discontinued sometime in mid 1970’s for the military. I was still giving those vaccinations to military servicemen due to deploy overseas as late as 1975 as a Navy Corpsman so I know this first hand very well. I gave hundreds of ‘em over about a three year period. Before I went overseas myself in 1975 I was also re-vaccinated with the smallpox vaccine as well.

The smallpox vaxx was discontinued in 1972 for civilians, however for the military it was still active in the first half of 1975 when I went overseas. Consider all the people born from about 1972 forward who are not protected. BILLIONS!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen   Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 2:54 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/bill-gates-warns-smallpox-terror-000100099.html

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen   Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 3:00 pm

Thanks for that quietobserver. It's nice to see that you are still reading the forum and posting. Would like to see a little more of you here . . .  hint hint nudge.   Wink

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen   Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 7:25 am

Always use caution with anything coming from Hal Turner. 

From Jim Stone today.  http://198.46.190.126/  &  http://82.221.129.208/

Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen Pox_up10

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen   Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 8:32 am

HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN FROM HAL TURNER SITE BY HAL TURNER W/APPOLOGY AND EXPLANATION
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen   Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2022 2:58 pm

Keep your eye on the smallpox story whether true or false. Something seems to be ramping up and getting legs lately with China and infectious diseases spreading deliberately. Take the below story with a grain of salt just like the smallpox story but just be aware and discern.

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/news/asia/2022/02/10/breaking-from-source-peoples-liberation-army-launches-hemorrhagic-fever-viral-attack-against-the-world-during-olympics/

A brief snippet below. Link has more.

CDMedia wrote:
UPDATE 2/11 0840

Viral hemorrhagic fever cases in the UK ·3rd relative suspected, but is awaiting confirmatory tests ·All 3 are members of the same family from the East of England, officials said ·2 new cases are among only 10 ever spotted in the UK — and first since 2009

Well-placed sources have informed CDMedia that the armed forces of the Chinese Communist Party, the People’s Liberation Army, have launched another virus on its own people during the Olympics in Beijing, in order for athletes and diplomats to return home and infect the rest of the world, particularly the West.

The purpose of the launch is multifold. After being developed in a lab, the PLA is testing the pathogen’s performance on China’s own people and those attending the Olympics.

The virus has been altered inside a laboratory to make the incubation period longer than usual, now suspected at 3-4 weeks, in order to allow visitors to Beijing to return home with no symptoms during transit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen   Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smallpox is now CONFIRMED to be taking place in the Middle East, within the country of Yemen
Page 1 of 1