Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ongoing Fall of Babylon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Ongoing Fall of Babylon Empty
PostSubject: The Ongoing Fall of Babylon   The Ongoing Fall of Babylon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 8:53 am

EWillHelpYou, [6/26/2022 11:02 PM]

"I'm sure depleting the west's supply of Russian gold will backfire like every other sanction we've put in place", said apparently no one from the four countries at today's G7 meeting where the leaders of the West just fell harder on their own sword. 
The US, UK, Canada, and Japan have chosen to further their economic suicide by banning the purchase of Russian gold. 
Russian gold (a major global export) will inevitably flow at cheaper cost to countries friendly to Russia, further enriching their economy and further isolating US interests. 
Attempting to strongarm Russia by excommunicating themselves from the massive Russian economy has devastated both European and North American markets.
We can add precious metal assets as the next commodity the West has chosen to forgoe, against the best interests of its People.
It should be pointed out, that this unpopular decision failed to even draw in the full G7.
France, Germany, Italy, and the EU all refused to enact such measures.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

The Ongoing Fall of Babylon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: