Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS? Empty
PostSubject: WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS?   WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 7:57 am

Currently dismanteling....the Vatican.

The black pope was taken out in may 2020 under operation Europe Defender.

Black Pope Adolfo Nicolas, Superior General of the Society of Jesus Diabolical Plan for a New World Order.

1. The Superior General of the Jesuits The Black Pope, Adolfo Nicolas and his 6 generals control the “White Pope” Pope Benedict XVI and the Vatican.
2. The Illuminati, Zionists,globalist Elites, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg group, Freemasons, Council of 300 and the evil Council of Trent.
3. The Jesuits control the Knights Templar, Knights of Columbus and the Knights of Malta.
4. The CIA, FBI, NSA, ASIO, MI5, MI6, NCIS, FSB, DGSE, Mossad and every intelligence agency in the world are masonic and controlled by the Jesuits.
5. The Jesuits have infiltrated all governments & Leaders like Obama, Rudd, Blair, Jintao, Sarkozy, Peres are only puppets that carry out Jesuit orders.

The Black pope is THE ANTICHRIST

Why is it significant that the first Black Pope settled in the first foothold of the Arabs/Moors? 

The arabs and north africans have always worshipped the #SUN and #SATURN.

Sun worship = #Egyptian beliefs. 
Saturn Worship = Islamic beliefs 

#Jesuit symbolism is centered around the sacred sun symbols dating back to Nimrod of Nebuchadnezzar. 

Now how did sun worshipers infiltrate the #catholic church? 
CONTD

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS?   WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 7:59 am

It started with the #Christian hero, Constantine I. 
In 400AD Constantine and the Byzantine empire took over PHOENICIA, created a new province that lasted just long enough to legalize "Christianity". The Pagan gods of Rome.
And sun worshipers were united under the newly legal "Christianity" called Roman Catholicism. 

Basilicas are the most important buildings in the Vaticans operation with the largest being #StPetersBasilica in the Vatican.

Serpent symbolism is all over the pope especially at the basilicas. St. Peter's Basilica in the vatican the pope literally sits in the mouth of a serpent as the tongue and preaches deception.

WHAT DO THEY WANT? Simple; to rule. But how?

Rules - They create rules that were not originally here on earth. The jesuits have used the #Basilica to deceive man.
They have infiltrated every political, religious and educational realm.

The imposed rules and spells on this earth can be determined by who is able to enforce them. Any rules/laws that can be enforced by man are always subject to corrupt RULE OF LAW.
Since man can always be corrupted by fear and money. 

That is why the bible says "Money is the root of all kinds of evil". This corrupt system has corrupted the RULE OF LAW. Meaning that each person is held to the exact same standard as another.

When #Obama & the #democrats frequently talked about the "Rule of Law". They are speaking to their leaders about the illegitimate rule of law that has been ruling over earth.

The Phoenicians were the worlds experts in sea travel and trade. They are now the logistics partners of the Vatican in Human Trafficking and other nefarious items. There are a lot of dots to connect regarding Maritime Law, Birth Certificates & how they are designed to keep.

Think about the symbolism of the ""land" of the dead" (the ocean). The king of the waters (Phoenicia/Ancient Beirut) has enslaved the seed of woman (the Childeren) by a serpent(The Vatican).

The BeirutBlast back in august revealed a massive network of underground tunnels that were not on any city plans. The #BeirutExplosions were a message from Christ the Messiah to Satan. The seed of woman and the christ are crushing the head of the serpent in front of our eyes.

the image of the BASILISK serpent and the #BeirutBlast #Beirut_Explosion are major biblical indications of the end times! 

#Italygate = the start of the destruction of the #pope and the #vatican 

GODWINS :pray:I love you

Join: 
https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy (link)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS?   WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 9:13 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1291

Wernher von Braun (NAZI/NASA/DEEP STATE PLACED AFFILIATED GOON) explained all these_Events that would happen in our lifetime and would be made to install a one World Government<<< // he went to his death bed speaking to the end of these man made [DS]EVENTS

1. The Russians would be made the enemies
2. Next, third world countries, rogue "terrorist" nations would be created for Distractions and submitting these nations into a global runned World Bank
3. Next, there would be an asteroid threat..
4. And finally, an invented threat against >>extraterrestrials<<
________

Here is the simple TRUTH>>
[They] are planning hard for the FAKE Alien invasion>>>
Even the VATICAN talks about aliens and put alien deities in their Nativity scene<< Pentagon still releasing alien files//<<
FBI admits aliens exist///
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
[THEY] are getting ready to pull this :diamonds::spades: CARD... Fake invasion.....///
________

Later after the [DS] GAMES AND THE FALL OF THE CABAL<
]] CONTACT [[

Trust me...I have been to Dulce Base in 1993 <<<

(Q) isn't kidding nor lying about
>>ROSWELL.<< HIGHEST CLASSIFICATION
Consider the vastness of space
Q
________
Very interesting time to be alive..
________
[Moloch] God of children sacrifice. alien<<<< Deep state, SATANIC CABAL >>>>>
///////////////

IT'S ALL BIBLICAL...
~~~~~
INSIDE THE STORM

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Telegram (https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS?   WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 9:15 am

Ezra Cohen (Official), [8/19/2022 9:13 AM]

MASSIVE MSM attack on New Q post<

[DS] MAINSTREAM MEDIA/news and social MEDIA networks and (DS personalities) were very quick within 18 hours to dismiss the new Q Drops as fake and FALSE....//)/ Pertaining to trip codes.

Within a few short hours CodeMonkeyz was the primary target by the DEEP STATE MEDIA..... Claiming Ron was making the new Q post for political reasons.
____
You should understand by now
When the 4:30 am CIA MOCKINGBIRD daily TALKING POINTS were sent out to all MSM and SOCIAL MEDIA personalities > to ATTACK the new Q post as FALSE/FAKE and spin the story to Ron Watkins as the fall guy who created the post for personal Political reasons, was a PLANNED talking point by the [DS] ....
[THEY] are in PANIC!!!! As Q dropped the post and are quick to make a cover story.... Place Ron as a fall guy and divert new people from looking further into Q 

>You should understand by now not to FOLLOW MAINSTREAM CIA DEEP STATE MOCKINGBIRD NEWS .... Especially when it comes to their speciality and pretending to know Q drops<
__
I find it comical that alot of ANONS  Patriots pick the side of MAINSTREAM MEDIA news story as true.. Pertaining to the Q drop yesterday and the trip code debacle//))

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS?   WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 9:17 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1294

Fourteen FBI agents have come to our office as whistleblowers, and they are good people,” Jordan noted. “There are lots of good people in the FBI. It’s the top that is the problem. Some of these good agents are coming to us, telling us what is baloney, what’s going on — the political nature now of the Justice Department — God bless them for doing it "
_-Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) announced in an interview

During a conversation about alleged politicization at the Justice Department, along with former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, Jordan made the case that the public has “figured it out” when it comes to what he characterized as the Left generating a lie, the “Big Media” reporting the lie, Big Tech amplifying the lie, and then both piling on Republicans when they catch on and say something. He said there are agents in the bureau who have realized the same.
____
Very well trained FBI'S often have recordings. Videos. Audio. Copies of hard drives and servers.... They have a KILLSWITCH in case anyone tries to kill them./// ......

I'm pretty sure.... From birds that are whispering in military WIRES
.... TRUMP'S CARD is connected to what's going to UNFOLD////

[Five eyes] C_A
.... DURHAM knows what's happening behind the scenes.
And 200,000 sealed indictments

for know the deep state keeps trying to create a NUCLEAR false Flag EVENT////....
( Both sides WILL PLAY THIS GAME.... GAME THEORY)///
_____
Russia moving fleets North of Norway.
Turkey and Syrian escalation
_Israel Syria intensifies
_TAIWAN is only beginning
_African countries uprising.. coup season
_U.S. MILITARY in over 60 countries on high ALART.

INTO The Storm.....
___
TRUST ELON he knows what he's doing.
TRUST PATEL.. He knows much more than he gives...[ DEVOLUTION]

TRUST TRUMP.... He was a placed military move..... /TRUMP releasing the vaccines was important move ..... This connects later to crimes against humanity and DECLASSIFICATION ACROSS THE WORLD against their corrupt governments/media/pharmaceutical system.>>banking system..
( Later TRUMP WILL turn completely on the vaccines as PLANNED.....)/////
____
You have to understand THE GOD FATHER....A WAR OF INFILTRATION.... Covert operations.......>PLACED ACTORS>> ( FORCED TO PLAY THEIR PARTS.... BIDEN )////

The only way to trap the DEEP STATE was to give them a fake president and FAKE Election.... The DEEP STATE thought they WON and began tribulations of mistakes, miscalculations......

The whole world WILL soon head into the GREAT AWAKENING movement as their governments fall apart inside a great STORM ...

STAY STRONG PATRIOTS
... Keep FAITH....

You are inside a WAR.... Everything has relevance.

Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)
Uncensored posts from the Office of Donald J. Trump 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS?   WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 9:20 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1286

White Hats >>moves> cards :spades::diamonds:

RUSSIA GATE/BEING REVEALED..>>Pompeo investigation into the House Intelligence Committee reveals Swalwell, Schiff , Pelosi connected tlo HRC>\ Obama> cabinet members took INTEL from the CIA (also involved) and gave to reporters to create a Narrative about Trump< 
>TREASON>>/Haspel/FBI >Comey  named inside several investigations connected to ELECTION fraud < TREASON> SEDITION..
_
/// [They] are now trying to shut down social media Q ANON FOLLOWERS AND TRUTHERS and lable all as terrorist and or white supremacists fractions who share all this information coming to Light.
_
Many Election FRAUD Media outlets are taken down and much Patriots and Support across the world of the great AWAKENING is being censored at the highest levels of all platforms...
Stay vigilant PATRIOTS...

White Hats across the World are working HARD....

Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)
Uncensored posts from the Office of Donald J. Trump 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS?   WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 10:27 am

You are not alone 

Thousands and thousands have entered the process of awakening and transformation since the current world events. 
Covid has proven to be both a curse and a blessing in disguise, as so many are finding their way now, towards the light of truth.

Truth that triggers your awakening.
Truth that grants freedom in the transformation to become who you truly are.
Truth that accelerates the desire and need for change.
Truth that connects us in the higher dimensions of the different improved reality we all search for in this life.

This improvement will be the effect of the Great Awakening. When we connect in the desire and mastery of autonomy, health and harmony.
The beginning of this change starts within you.

Many people are experiencing stress due to the unrest, uncertainty, dissatisfaction and some even the beginnings of bad health at this moment on the planet. That is the signal from your intuition, your soul. The signal that something else is needed. Deep down, a voice calls out for your attention and your action for a much needed change. 

Many start by adjusting their lives on the level of exercise, healthy food, yoga, reading about consciousness, listening to podcasts, etc.
At this level there is some improvement to be gained in terms of well-being and energy, but it does not bring about real change.
And the superficial solutions that people are currently being presented within the field of health care are even misleading and harmful.

Soon you will come across, consciously or unconsciously, deeper blockages, effects in your body and patterns in yourself, which prevent change and improvement in your life.
This may give you the feeling that you are back to square one, that you keep going round in circles.
And you are.
The negative spiral of low frequency that we call the matrix.

Learn how your human system really works.
Learn which mental ego structures are blocking the flow of energy and keep you stuck in the matrix of the Mind.
Learn to listen to the language of your emotions, what they want to tell you and which themes in your life it affects.
Learn how you can connect to you inner guidance and activate your moral compass on your journey.
Learn which knots you can untie within yourself to take control of your own autonomy, health and Light in your life and that of your loved ones.

Conscious, awake, stable, strong and autonomous souls are needed right now to contribute to the altering, shifting and changing of the collective systems that are running the show in our communities today.
What the world needs is new systems build with the right intentions to nurture humanity and the planet back to higher states of wel being, freedom and harmonious living in peace.
It all starts with you.

If you don't, listen to this call of that voice within there's a good chance that your soul will continue to demand attention through your physical body and your life experience.
Attention in the form of stress and chaos in your private or work life and relationships. Or even serious attention in the form of illness.
Signs from the higher universal dimensions to tell you it is time to do what you came here for old soul.
Signs that show you the internal work of healing that has created a loop of pain and suffering for many generations that can be stopped by you.
If you and I keep going round in the karmic circles, essentially nothing changes.

The Universe gives you a nudge, then a push, and finally a punch to knock you over and bring you to a stop. Until your soul gets your attention and you have to change.
The dark night of the soul has a purpose.
To force you to find the path on your journey that will guide you and many others towards the light.

Join: 👇👇👇👇👇

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS?   WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 2:03 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1298

CABLES>China is preparing for WAR<<

INSIDE sources say China knows the IMMINENT moment is coming when the U.S. MILITARY will respond against the COVID-19 BIOWEAPON ATTACK<<(inside the PENTAGON Top GENERALS are waiting for the perfect moment to STRIKE... Arrest Treasonous [DS] SPIES in their Military ranks) and government//
China is currently positioning Through the WORLD their MILITARY Warships in over 60 countries and plan to take Taiwan soon.
>Bidens effort to weaken the Military soldiers by enforcing the vaccines , knowingly well soldiers and military will be divided and a perfect time for China to STRIKE and cause chaos through /SHIPPING STOPPAGE. ENERGY CRISES../
ESSENTIAL SUPPLIES..

All MILITARY is on high ALERT

>>>DEEP STATE CABAL In every country is Working hard together to stop the 32 NATION ALLIANCE MILITARY from stepping in and stopping the Depopulation agenda that is connected to resetting the financial system( every time the deep state money goes into major debt..[they] create wars / their financial institutions can not sustain growing societies.. That's why WAR is created every time their financial system starts to [CRASH]///)

[THEY] are starting to with hold energy resources/ <<< this will bring the collapse [CRASH]

THE DEEP STATE plan is crumbling at many LEVELS and[EXPOSURE] is leaking and time is ticking......
________
There is only one chance for all MILITARY ALLIANCE to STRIKE together on their own deep state governments and [DS] MILITARY

CCP CHINA KNOWS THIS MOMENT IS COMING<<
WITHIN CHINA IS A SILENT COUP HAPPENING ALSO ..

ALL COUNTRIES ARE ON HIGH ALART....

>>DARK WINTER<<
________
Many of you are very unaware..
1.4 Billion humans will die from the vaccines ( Bioweapon attack)and the death counts chaos has already started///

These important Chess moves happening had to happen ..
White HATS took a step back as the enemy used up their final moves and energy..... Then the STRIKE HAPPENS<<

THE NEWS IS FAKE
THE WAR IS REAL
/______
when I say [FAKE] WAR ..I mean the DEEP STATE is planning these WARS across the world for confusion.. To have the sheep look away from the Truth of[EXPOSURE] of the Plandemic. The Bioweapon vaccines...
This[FAKE] WAR is never the less a WAR...... But the WHITE HATS MILITARY will step in before MAJOR Nuclear conflict errupts into a holocaust <<<<
________
It's always important to have your 30_60 days of food, water and supplies ready .. Common sense<
________
[CRASH]
Your your inside this_EVENT

NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT YOUR INSIDE THIS EVENT...
________
INSIDE THE STORM
________
PAIN
________

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS?   WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 7:57 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1373

DEEP STATE - WAKE UP FACTS 

Who is Deep State - Cabal - Illuminati - Elite?

How can this have happend?
Why didn,t we see this before?

Historical context
It is beyond the scope of this article to summarize Mediterranean area and the Near East up to the fall of the Western Roman Empire in AD 476. 
But this is how far back this all goes......

The Assyrian Empire, Phoenician Empire and Babylonian Empire are famed examples of the numerous ancient polities recorded by historians.

The Roman Empire display aspects of sovereign power structures that are broadly common to ancient and contemporary global power hierarchies. 
The Emperor was the ruler of the Roman Empire. Late period Roman Emperors held other titles such as Caesar and Pontifex Maximus. 

These titles share similarities with the Pope and British Sovereign. Queen Elizabeth 11 was the head of the modern Commonwealth Empire. 
Her office was the authority that approves the Head of the Church of England, also known as the Archbishop of Canterbury.

By constitutional authority, this office dismiss elected British Governments. Its overseas representatives, Governor Generals, dismiss the elected governments in sovereign modern-day nation-states such as Australia and Canada.

Modern context
With rare exception, sitting Heads of State of influential modern-day nations do not publicly admit that a Deep State apparatus rules over their sovereign land. 

No credible global power structure has publicly claimed to be the Deep State or a component of such an apparatus.
It was difficult to prove with adequate evidence that a contemporary Deep State ultimate power reins. If any such body exists, it would not want its structure to be public knowledge.....

Such admission would be confirming that the congress or parliament of multiple nation-states is a rubber stamp façade that has no true power as it answers to a higher authority.

This situation contradicts the Doctrine of Parliamentary Sovereignty that exists in most Western countries. 
According to this Doctrine, the elected congress is the highest authority in the land. 
It was all false evil illusion.

We the Critical-thinking researchers have used information to conduct our own research to further share knowledge to reveal the Deep State and the structures that this entity exhibits within all of our own nations, global regions and world order.

Compartmentalization
The Deep State has aggressively concealed the masterplan of its heinous agenda. 
The ratio of ‘We the People’ is around 100,000:1 (0.001%) in Western nations. 
Few people supported to have any role in crimes against humanity if they understood the masterplan.

The major way that the Deep State executes its sadistic agenda is by hiding the true roles that lower ranking public and private sector employees, i.e. pawns, contribute to their overall schemes. This grand agenda is shared only with those who need to know. Others are told the bare amount of information required to contribute to the masterplan. 
Sharing minimal details with pawns is known as ‘compartmentalization’. 

Figures attached are generic illustrations of this principle.

Lower rankings did not know that some sealed coffins flown home on military aircraft are loaded with Afghan opium for Deep Statists. 

Missionary nurses did not know that ‘life-saving’ vaccines they compassionately inject into Africans are deliberately loaded with HIV. 

Deep State criminals aimed to depopulate and financially rape resource rich Africa.

Deep State criminals aimed to depopulate and financially rape rich America.

Deep State criminals aimed to depopulate and financially rape rich Australia.

Deep State criminals aimed to depopulate and financially rape rich Asia.

Deep State criminals aimed to depopulate and control the whole world.

Commonality
A repeat theme in Deep State diagrams shows citizens at the bottom of the hierarchy, based on socio-economic status. 
It was the aim to keep this bottom hierarchy; we the people, a sleep. 
They considred humanity as sheep slaves.

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS?   WHO PULLS THE EVIL STRINGS? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: