Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 8:30 am

This won't be for the yougins. Does anyone remember using this to copy pictures from the comic strips? Do you remember what it's called?

DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 FatEBByWAAAwajB?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 8:54 am

Silly Putty

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove and SkepticAL like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 9:08 am

J Kushner on the ds pursuit of Trump

https://resistthemainstream.org/watch-jared-kushner-breaks-silence-on-fbi-mar-a-lago-raid-reveals-why-theyre-always-over-pursuing-trump/?utm_source=telegram

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 11:03 am

EWillHelpYou, [8/22/2022 11:37 AM]

Fauci's retirement has officially been announced.

---

https://t.me/MrPool_2/97

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/news-events/statement-anthony-s-fauci-md

Resigned from all posts.  Effective December.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 11:10 am

EWillHelpYou, [8/22/2022 12:11 PM]

Fighting to Free Assange, is fighting for your own freedoms. 

Because he is the vehicle by which the Intelligence Agencies hope to strip you of your rights. It is by virtue of his legal case they hope to destroy and criminalize both your press freedom and access to information entirely. 

So in each spare moment you've got, remember to raise your voice in solidarity and remind those in power, that fight though they may, we will not allow them to steal Julian away from the People.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 11:17 am

John F. Kennedy Jr., [8/21/2022 9:08 PM]

All Assets have been Deployed:

I've collected files on corruption in governments, politicians, fake news, “celebrities” and More. . . 
For the first time, I'm naming Names and Specifics:

I have Unlocked the Vault to the deadliest switch you can imagine 31+ terabytes of the most incriminating data will be released to the Public WorldWide. . .

All Keys have been provided in my Channel:
It is up to You to Look for the Truth:

What happens when people 
learn the TRUTH?
What happens when people WAKE UP?
What happens when We The People 
Have had Enough!!??
Conspiracy No More

If You thought Yesterday 
Was Bad Just wait
They will not be able to walk 
down the street. . .

Do You hear that?
The Calm Before the Storm:
Have Faith in Humanity
Have Faith in Yourself
Never Give Up
Who Wins in the End. . .?
WWG1VVGA

Follow: John F Kennedy Official Channel (https://t.me/+E2-nU6HpoOcxZjc0)
------

And so you know  Wink

Top Secret Q Private Group, [8/22/2022 12:22 PM]
:rotating_light: A Princess Diana Telegram channel showed up and is sharing some classified information and images that only she or someone close to her may have.

It seems real! This might be an epic twist in the legend of Princess Diana. Do you still think she is ‘dead’?

Because of security reasons, the channel is closed to private, only those who will join now will see the SHOCKING EVIDENCE! 

JOIN & SHARE:

https://t.me/+ocsM0BHb5ZM5YmE0
-----
They aren't kidding about locking down channels.  When they're locked I cannot
even copy and bring over the text.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 11:18 am

ETheBackup, [8/22/2022 12:25 PM]

Can we all agree now that masks were always ineffective tokenism, the vaccines didnt work properly and likely made it worse for people's immune systems, and no one likes governments who step on your rights and liberties?

Has the Left finally caught up now that the CDC has suddenly forgotten their pandemic routine?

They washed a world in terror and authoritarianism for three years, and now as a voting season gets underway, have conveniently attempted to ask you to forget that and focus instead in their manufactured war effort, and their stale social policies.

But I wonder loudly to those whon consider themselves avowed liberals, Do the policies and agendas of those in control of your party represent in any way shape or form actual progressivism?
I think we may find, the sleeping public has woken up a great deal in the last few years.

Not that the established "right" is doing any better. 
-
-
We need a plethora of anti-establishment voices, with novel ideas about how a country can be better run, and we need them apart from the two-party charade.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 11:22 am

https://t.me/+11_zTYeoeX80MzRk      On the 'Follow' List. 

date 3/17/2022….
3+8+6=17…..17+17= 34 interesting is also Boston evacuation day and 3/17/1973 London Bridge was opened by the Queen.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 11:33 am

E. brings a post from Wikileaks

The graphic says:

MIKE POMPEO THREATENS SOURCES IMPLICATING HIM AS CHIEF ARCHITECT IN CIA CONSPIRACY
TO MURDER JULIAN ASSANGE.

It was reported in Yahoo News that he said-Sources for Yahoo news wikileaks report
"SHOULD ALL BE PROSECUTED."
-----------------------------------------

~E.

What lies beneath the veneer of bible verses and folksy charm, oh former CIA director Kansas? Why did Trump retire you after 6 months? What did WH lawyers uncover that caused them to argue with you, and force the DOJ to move the case forward? 

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 11:40 am

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls/14028

Sidney Powell hinting that Dr Fauci & the NIH / Big Pharma are rigging elections. 🤫

Brannon - "Why would Defense Department want to patent software that allows them to flip elections?"

Sidney - "There are actually 2 patents that are KEY.
1 in 2005 for dynamic autiting of elections that allows them to monitor it real time & that was done with the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH which I don't exactly understand, but that's what it says"

The Defense Department & the National Institute of Health!
WHY would that be, Patriots?!

Cuz weapons defense contractors that mold the Military Industrial Complex, Central Bankers & Big Pharmaceuticals run the :earth_africa: & they do it by rigging elections to put their friends in power.
[They] learned what another John F Kennedy could do with public eyes

WHY did Trump put Dr Fauci front & center?
The :earth_americas: is about 2 find out!

:notes:It's goin down...:notes:

I'll give you Patriots 41 guesses who that POS TRAITOR was that Fauci colluded with.
---
www.defendingtherepublic.org   Sidney has info there. 

https://youtu.be/cXDw759dXZk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 11:52 am

Ivanka Trump, [8/20/2022 2:27 PM]

MASSIVE MSM attack on New Q post<

[DS] MAINSTREAM MEDIA/news and social MEDIA networks and (DS personalities) were very quick within 18 hours to dismiss the new Q Drops as fake and FALSE....//)/ Pertaining to trip codes.

Within a few short hours CodeMonkeyz was the primary target by the DEEP STATE MEDIA..... Claiming Ron was making the new Q post for political reasons.
____
You should understand by now
When the 4:30 am CIA MOCKINGBIRD daily TALKING POINTS were sent out to all MSM and SOCIAL MEDIA personalities > to ATTACK the new Q post as FALSE/FAKE and spin the story to Ron Watkins as the fall guy who created the post for personal Political reasons, was a PLANNED talking point by the [DS] ....
[THEY] are in PANIC!!!! As Q dropped the post and are quick to make a cover story.... Place Ron as a fall guy and divert new people from looking further into Q 

>You should understand by now not to FOLLOW MAINSTREAM CIA DEEP STATE MOCKINGBIRD NEWS .... Especially when it comes to their speciality and pretending to know Q drops<
__
I find it comical that alot of ANONS  Patriots pick the side of MAINSTREAM MEDIA news story as true.. Pertaining to the Q drop yesterday and the trip code debacle//))

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+uS_iD6IWq4IyMTUy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:33 pm

I c numbers.. Wink
------
Here's some more-  
It seems like the matrix is constructed in-with numbers.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 2:40 pm

PAKISTAN   (AS WE WERE ALERTED TO BY EZRA AT LEAST A WEEK AGO)
------------------------
https://t.me/GeneralMcInerne/5186  2:56 PM

BREAKING: Imran Khan will be arrested tonight.

What was Imran Khan's relationship with Princess Diana?

What was Imran Khan's relationship with Donald Trump?
----------------
3:30PM  
BREAKING NEWS: Reports now coming that Imran khan is not at his residence and has gone into hiding and may have even fled to another city.
-----
3:32  PM

JUST NOW: Reports of Imran Khan fleeing his residence are untrue. 

In reality, his supporters blocked the way of authorities to enter his home.
video  https://t.me/GeneralMcInerne/5189
---------------
3:51 PM

Massive riots expected in major cities of Pakistan after arrest orders issued against Imran Khan. 

Situation heading towards a massive civil unrest as we warned you in advance.

Blackouts are already happening in parts of the country.
------------------
8:50pm   VIDEO  https://t.me/GeneralMcInerne/5195
Current situation in the biggest cities of Pakistan. 

Supporters and party workers say they will not leave until  arrest warrants are taken back against Imran Khan. 
--------------------

This is from one of those 'fake' accounts.  UNDERSTAND HOW THIS WORKS.  The names are of
people who you should recognize as being White Hats and Patriots from throughout this campaign. 
The information is legitimate !  And being spread across many accounts.
Do you know of any better way to keep operatives alive while keeping you informed?
Discretion indeed !!!!
-----
There is a HIGH probability that what's happening in Pakistan will happen here !!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 2:43 pm

ALERT   FF
----
https://t.me/GeneralMcInerne/5212   VIDEO

FALSE FLAG: Active shooter reported at Colony Square in Atlanta, Georgia. 

Police confirm they are investigating reports of an active shooter in midtown Atlanta. Three people are down, and the shooter is not in custody.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 2:50 pm

The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial

97 percent of execs say US in recession despite Biden's definition change
DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 9zKPTk8z?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 5:47 pm

ALONG WITH ACOSTA, TODAY Q HAS POSTED RETIREMENT FOR THESE GUYS. 

DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 A3badb6c0672e336QPatriot17
@QQPatriot
12h

[ltr]RIP Don Lemon
@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

---

QPatriot17
@QQPatriot
12h

[ltr]RIP RIGGED VOTING MACHINES
@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 7:29 pm

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
4h
BREAKING:

@ElonMusk
subpoenas Jack Dorsey for information about “the impact or effect of false or spam accounts on Twitter’s business and operations”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 7:30 pm

DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 FZapY0PWIAEXauc?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 7:32 pm

DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 FZXvsZUWYAAfoQ3?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 7:35 pm

DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 FZe96k5X0AMl6xL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 8:16 pm

Federal Marshalls descend on Amish organic farmer.  

Tucker:  https://t.me/inmagnaexcitatio/91454

-------------
And Tucker destroys Fauci  https://t.me/inmagnaexcitatio/91451

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 8:24 pm

https://t.me/GeneralMcInerne/5213

The Ontario Ministry of Transportation has effectively shut down 39 trucking businesses in the wake of a crackdown on so-called Freedom Convoy protesters.

Protesters from outside the province faced sanctions of their own. Twenty-seven seizure orders were issued to large truck operators from outside the province, banning them from operating any commercial motor vehicle in Ontario.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 8:40 pm

Top Gun Maker Has a Fiery Message for Leftist Politicians, Media Promoting ‘Culture of Lawlessness’

https://resistthemainstream.org/top-gun-maker-has-a-fiery-message-for-leftist-politicians-media-promoting-culture-of-lawlessness/?utm_source=telegram

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 8:45 pm

Video on Blackrock.  the firm that rules the world.

https://t.me/GeneralMcInerne/5215

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022   DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 22 AUGUST 2022
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: