Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE Empty
PostSubject: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 2:15 pm

Crowds were gathering yesterday.

Mr Pool (locked acct)  

Enthusiasm for the #MAGA movement is at an all time high. MASSIVE lines at President Donald Trump’s Save America rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.

BIKERS FOR TRUMP HAVE ENTERED THE SCENE!

President Donald Trump’s support in Pennsylvania is SKY HIGH.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 5:11 pm

Here's on link:

We need RSBN, I expect

https://rumble.com/v1ij8gn-pa-trump-rally-and-expelling-rinos-from-your-state-gop-with-larry-ortega-on.html

RALLY AT 7, INTERVIEW AT 9! Larry Ortega of The Nebraska Voter Accuracy Project joins me tonight for a more in depth conversation about he and his organizations successful efforts to expel RINOs from the State GOP and fill those positions with American Patriots who understand what happened in 2020!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 6:15 pm

🔵 Watch live: https://youtu.be/6OodtZU1W9U

🔵 Watch live: https://www.rsbnetwork.com/video/watch-president-donald-trump-rally-live-in-wilkes-barre-pa-9-3-22/

🔵 Watch live: https://rumble.com/v1gm5c9--president-donald-trump-rally-live-in-wilks-barre-pa-9322.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 6:40 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1888

Will be an interesting Trump speech tonight.

Hope you're watching. 

Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 6:46 pm

E.

"The enemy of the State is him and the group that controls him."

(President Trump speaking just now in reference to Biden and his threats against American Citizens.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 6:54 pm

E.

"There is only one Party that is waging war on American Democracy by censoring free speech, criminalizing dissent... disarming law abiding citizens, issuing lawless mandates and unconstitutional orders, imprisoning political protestors -that's what they're doing. Rigging elections, weaponizing the Justice department and FBI like never before, and raiding and breaking into the homes of their political opponents."

-President Trump speaking just now

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 6:56 pm

"The evil and malace of this demented persecution of you and me should be obvious, and it is."

President Trump just now.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 7:01 pm

"This egregious abuse of the law is going to produce a backlash the likes of which nobody has ever seen before"
-
President Trump just now

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 7:42 pm

E.
President Trump just now.

"They think the Deep State, not the Citizens, should be the true masters of this Country. On our watch, we will never let that happen."

"We have to clean house in Washington DC and we have to restore Government for the People, and if we do not our Republic and indeed our Country will be destroyed."

Trump calling out establishment "Republicans" has always been the best part of his speeches.

Painting your enemies is easy, but true accountability begins at home.

"And now you have the privilege of having 87,000 IRS agents go after you, and they've actually been approved to have guns.
You know, they don't want you to have guns, but it's okay for the IRS."

"These people are crazy. I mean they honestly, they cant be stupid, they must hate our Country. They surrendered our strength, our wisdom, our everything. They turned Afghanistan into the greatest humiliation our country has ever seen... 13 dead soldiers but they never mention those soldiers who lost their legs and arms and face. They were obliterated and no one ever talks about them. Nobody ever talks about them. 
We left American citizens behind
And we left 85 billion dollars worth of the best military equipment in the world behind". 

"The second largest arms dealer in the entire World is Afghanistan because they're selling it, because they dont need 700,000 rifles."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 8:50 pm

President Trump pleads with Durham to hurry up and then goes off on the deep state. 

“But this battle is not about me. This is a struggle for the very fate of our republic. Our movement is fighting against a corrupt group of unelected tyrants who believe they can wield absolute power over you, with the help of willing and very corrupt MEDIA. 

They think the deep state, not the citizens, should be the true masters of this country. 

On our watch we will never let that happen… we’re gonna set this country up so strong and powerfully.” 🇺🇸
video clip  https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1717

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 8:52 pm

Trump just eviscerated the hypocrisy of the FBI with Hillary Clinton. 
A precedent has been set. 
"She set up a secret illegal server to hide her families secret pay for play scheme. Crammed it full of classified information. Allowed it to be plundered by foreign actors. And then deleted, acid washed, 30 thousand emails and... boom with a hammer smashed her phone systems to smithereens after receiving the highest level of subpoena from the US congress." 
*Lock her up chants from crowd*

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1716  vid clip

------   He's 16.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2022 9:24 am

This might be the whole Rally, clip by clip

Start here:  https://t.me/realKarliBonne/117866

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2022 9:26 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1718

If you are curious as to WHY the song “WWG1WGA” playing in the background of the ending of Trump’s speech is such a BIG deal…

Check out the set list of the album it comes off of…😳⛈🇺🇸💥🔥🙏🏻🍿

https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

or here:  https://gaana.com/song/wwg1wga  U can hear WWG1WGA here.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2022 6:56 pm

https://t.me/c/1736704333/187   VIDEO

President Trump pleads with Durham to hurry up and then goes off on the deep state. 

“But this battle is not about me. This is a struggle for the very fate of our republic. Our movement is fighting against a corrupt group of unelected tyrants who believe they can wield absolute power over you, with the help of willing and very corrupt MEDIA. 

They think the deep state, not the citizens, should be the true masters of this country. 

On our watch we will never let that happen… we’re gonna set this country up so strong and powerfully.” 🇺🇸

🇺🇸 Link: https://t.me/+hh0uXUYzBw01YjVi

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2022 6:57 pm

“Joe Biden gave the most vicious, hateful, and divisive speech ever delivered by an American President… 

He’s an enemy of the state if you wanna know the truth. The enemy of the state is him and the group that controls him.” 

BOOM 💥 

“How’d you like the red lighting behind him like the devil?” 👀

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2022 7:18 pm

https://t.me/Seventeen767777/27147

Here’s the clip of President Trump tonight saying that we have to re-hire anyone fired from the military for not taking the jab and backpay them. 

“We have to abolish all Covid mandates and lockdowns, re-hire every patriot who was shamefully fired from the military with an apology. We have to give them an apology and all of their backpay.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 2:32 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1785     video

TRUMP: "We are going to end the Nancy Pelosi political career, the Biden political career. We're going to end it. Our country's going to hell."

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 4:29 pm

VIDEO  https://t.me/WorldResistence/1794

USA. The final seven and a half minutes of the fantastic Donald Trump speech in Pennsylvania.

@WorldResistence

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE   TRUMP RALLY TONITE  HE'S ON!  SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUMP RALLY TONITE HE'S ON! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE
Page 1 of 1