Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2022_11_14 Clif High & Road to Roota Bix Weir - Navigate Through the Near Future Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2022_11_14 Clif High & Road to Roota Bix Weir - Navigate Through the Near Future Chaos Empty
PostSubject: 2022_11_14 Clif High & Road to Roota Bix Weir - Navigate Through the Near Future Chaos   2022_11_14 Clif High & Road to Roota Bix Weir - Navigate Through the Near Future Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 12:47 am

Just uploaded. I haven’t seen it yet. Bix Weir is all about crypto and what-not and scanning and skipping around in this video Bix and Clif cover a lot of ground. The recent FTX shit-show figures into this. They get into the FTX thing in one of the parts where I stopped my scans and just listened for a while. Now – I’m off to watch the entire thing.

RoadtoRoota wrote:
I sat down with Clif High to discuss the current situation that humanity finds itself in and where it will lead us in the future. HANG ON TIGHT!

1 hour

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tNf2aVWczlTc/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

2022_11_14 Clif High & Road to Roota Bix Weir - Navigate Through the Near Future Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2022_11_14 Clif High & Road to Roota Bix Weir - Navigate Through the Near Future Chaos   2022_11_14 Clif High & Road to Roota Bix Weir - Navigate Through the Near Future Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 4:15 pm

First 40 minutes is FTX all the way and in great in depth. Bix and Clif have some gnarly dots connected in that segment and they go all the way. Discuses how FTX and Covid are related too. You'll want to hear that for sure. The last 20 minutes goes more into precious metals, silver in particular, and other cryptos, but still interesting and worth the final 20 minutes to hear. At least listen to the first 40 minutes though. Important dot connections are in there. You won't believe the names . . . and the connections!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_11_14 Clif High & Road to Roota Bix Weir - Navigate Through the Near Future Chaos   2022_11_14 Clif High & Road to Roota Bix Weir - Navigate Through the Near Future Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 4:57 pm

I heard and posted it's the pedo group.  Bankman became Epstein 2.0.

people don't get that children are currency to the 'elites'.
------
Another things is declas doesn't even really start till next year.

The HRC and clinton Foundation case is sceduled for March, I believe.

So all that revealing has to be presented to the public.

But alot of bad actors-and the press need to be addressed first.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022_11_14 Clif High & Road to Roota Bix Weir - Navigate Through the Near Future Chaos   2022_11_14 Clif High & Road to Roota Bix Weir - Navigate Through the Near Future Chaos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2022_11_14 Clif High & Road to Roota Bix Weir - Navigate Through the Near Future Chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: