Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin Empty
PostSubject: Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin   Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:13 pm

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/07/it-wasnt-just-skittles-trayvon-was-carrying/

It wasn't just Skittles Trayvon was carrying

Exclusive: Andrea Shea King recaps online buzz in wake of verdict
Published: 2 days ago
Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin Andrea-Shea-King_avatarAndrea Shea King
About | Email | Archive
Andrea Shea King is a talk-radio host who also writes at The Radio Patriot website and is known as Central Florida's "First Lady of Space Coast Conservatism."
Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin FeedRead
[b class="ra1-pw-count"]550[/b]
Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin SKITTLES-articleLarge-340x187
Twitter was in meltdown when the verdict came Saturday night in the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin trial. Facebookers like this one were among many writing their fair share of posts on the trial and its outcome.
One online site in particular captured considerable attention – well over 100,000 visits a day and a public post-trial thank-you from Robert Zimmerman, father of the younger Zimmerman: “I have thanked Mark Omara and Don West. Now I would like to extend our heartfelt appreciation to you, our friends at CTH.”
The Conservative Treehouse (aka “CTH” and “The Last Refuge”) earned Zimmerman’s grateful acknowledgement because of its extraordinary investigative work undertaken throughout the saga, particularly in obtaining through Freedom of Information Act and publishing public records that revealed the corruption and racism connected to the charges and the trial itself, naming who was involved regardless of how high up the political food chain it went, in what the investigative bloggers called “The Zimmerman Railroading.”
Among its reports, Trayvon Martin’s drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create “Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse.
Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin 130715leandrugrecipe
Among the several writers who inhabit the “Treehouse” is this blogger whose earlier rebuttal to progressives accurately defined the battle lines that have been drawn.
So, with a ton of interest focused on the trial of George Zimmerman, tweeters had a field day adding gallows humor and comparing the resemblance of presiding Judge Debra Nelson to the late actor Chris Farley. Take a look.
Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/07/it-wasnt-just-skittles-trayvon-was-carrying/#pf5VWF2a56CGlycz.99
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin   Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:58 pm

It gets even better whenever the media finds the stones to report it. As a local I've had to hear it all a thousand times. He was also borderline stoned at the time (THC) and wasn't in Miami after being booted from school for drug possession, as well as being caught with a "burglar device" and multiple pieces of jewelry that belonged to a neighbor. So, consequently momma sent him to stay with daddy for a minute.

Edit to add:

Zimmerman was SOOOO racist his date to prom was.......wait for it................black.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin   Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Well, send that to NBC and watch it vanish down a rat hole.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin   Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:08 pm

researcher wrote:
Well, send that to NBC and watch it vanish down a rat hole.

And NBC will edit the video of it going down the rat hole to make it look racist!

Wink

bad horsey
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin   Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:09 am

Then the Martin Family lawyer saying she's "a social engineer" on Greta. Saying that she could've gotten a different verdict if she had a different jury.

Social engineer. I'm ticked.

Thanks for the info on robitussin. That's a new one.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin   Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:55 am

Proskuneo wrote:

Change Agent. That's another one that gets me ticked!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin   Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:03 pm

We now refer to them as bullshitologists.

researcher wrote:
Proskuneo wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin   Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Use race to Divide Country.
Use any color against Black to get started.
Make sure to select violent act that involves a Gun!

Primary objective:
Divide Country!
Secondary objective:
Take Guns And Right of Self Defence, After Violence Goes Nation Wide!

Last:
Martial Law!

We are at the beginning of this, we need to make others understand that it is being instigated by those whom want this nation destroyed and that this is what they are using and what it will accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Tsemech

Tsemech

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin   Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:01 am

I don't believe this particular story. Research "Lean" and you'll find out that tea and Skittles are not part of the ingredients. If Trayvon had a Sprite and purple Jolly Ranchers the article would present a little more circumstantial evidence, but then...where was the Robitussin? We have to imagine that he had that ingredient back at home? So basically they found 0 out of the 3 ingredients for Lean present on Trayvon.

The part about his liver "damage" is also more speculation. The autopsy reports could just have easily reflected a genetic disposition to a fatty liver (which was reported to be spotty and minimal at that ) or even poor dietary habits. No DMX abuse needed.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf?hpt=hp_t2

Rhett'Neck Nation - Rhett'Neck Nation is the Official Fan Community of the Rhett Walker Band.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin   Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:59 am

Trayvon's Fight Club video anyone?

Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin Trayvon-yt-2-e1337576109634

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aa3_1337699720

Last edited by quietobserver on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change to working Link)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin   Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:30 am

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/24/update-26-part-2-trayvon-martin-shooting-a-year-of-drug-use-culminates-in-predictable-violence/

Extremely enlightening reading.

Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin Lean-2-e1337766657695
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin   Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:28 pm

quietobserver wrote:
We now refer to them as bullshitologists.

researcher wrote:
Proskuneo wrote:

Good one.

His whole face around his nose looks very puffy. Like he had been in a recent fight. Weird. He was suspended from school 3 times. He was on suspension when this incident occured.  I think he was kicked out of one school.

The kid was a thug.  We have a President comparing himself to a known thug. Good one.

Now they are looking into federal charges? Probably just to keep the masses stirred up so we can forget about the IRS, Bengazi, and social healthcare. Makes me sick.

btw his hoodie is a known gang sign in Florida. You dumbass congressmen.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin   Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trayvon and his cocktail high... Skittles, Arizona Watermellon, and Robitusin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: