Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q News Patriot Files

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2024 7:01 pm

(6/18/24)| SG Sits Down w/ Meri Crouley @ “Now is the Time” Podcast

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2024 11:57 am

(7/1/2024) | SG Sits Down w/ Virginia Beach Patriots to Talk Jurisdiction and Common Law Grand Jury
This one's important, he said.
(Oh yeah-it's good!)
from comments: everyone please go to untold history channel ron partain. we are learning this is all about the 14th agent that was never ratified. all the proof is there web sites to go pulling it up. !!!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2024 12:48 pm

Courtofpublicawakening.org

Courtcomplaints.info

Flashjury.org

Aldo4sheriff.org

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2024 12:45 pm

2024_07_06 SGAnon Audio File 77

Anon Audio File 77 wrote:
SG Anon discusses US military NATGUARD deployments to Guantanamo Bay, US Space Force recruitment of Air Force reservists specialized in cyber defense, signals analysis, intelligence, and antennae defense systems, the looming collapse of the Japanese Yen, the military campaigns in Europe, Pacific, and Middle East, and more.

They can't put the genie back.

30 minutes

https://rumble.com/v55quxi-usar-guard-deployed-to-guantanamo-bay-yen-collapse-imminent-spaceforce-recr.htmlallowfullscreen>

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2024 10:34 am

This is a GO-

Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 03e830f01fb5558e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 2:09 pm

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Today I sat down w/ a Virginia Beach Patriot who was jailed on July 15, 2024 for trying to speak to a jury. This broadcast was raw, as my guest had been released from jail a mere 4hrs before the recording.
I don't often take the time to "plug" one Audio Chat interview above another, but in my personal opinion this discussion (and its detailed and thorough content) is one that Patriots should consider listening to, and sharing. It may very well be happening in your community too.
rumble.com/v57qjgp-7202024-sg-

(Viewer Note: This was Audio CHAT 68, not Audio File 68. The background art was assembled quickly in the interest of the interview timing, and human error happened).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 2:10 pm

ClanDuncan

[ltr]@ClanDuncan[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

I had to take breaks listening to this. I have experienced these and more horrors at the hands of this law mafia. The corruption and collusion is deeper and wider than anyone would imagine. The stonewalling even reaches to hospitals, so that the victim, once free, is also turned away from REAL medical care. I never got it. They couldn't allow me to have any proof of their crimes. They have lightning fast data bases to stonewall the victim at every turn. This level of betrayal is so profound. The trauma created by it is even worse. These are crimes against humanity, and should be punishable by death. I'll be checking that website.
Much love to you Victor, from my own broken and angry heart. Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 1f494

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2024 10:42 am

SGAnon Audio File 67

NOTE: I believe this file number is in error and is really file number 78. Expect a correction soon from Anon as File 77 was posted 20 days ago.

EDIT: This really is file 67 from December 2023 I found out. It was a re-post on SGAnon's truth social today. So sorry for all the confusion caused. I was obviously confused as well. Such is life.

Quote :
Disclaimer: It goes without saying that abject violence against ANY group of people, is wrong. The theoretical discussion of the events between 1347 and 1351 AD is not, in any form, an approval of violence, nor is it to cast any particular group in either a good or bad light. It is a hypothetical, opinion-based discussion, drawn from OSIN sources. Do your own research. ~ SG
Anon Audio File 67
SG Anon discusses the Plandemic 2.0 Attempt, the historic context for the Black Death of Europe, the ailing Pope and Vatican panic, and US Military "Q" Comms to the We The People civilian populations of the world.
Incredible times. WWG1WGA!

=================================

Pope Death Coming 2024 | Plandemic 2.0 Attempt: France | US Mil Army/Navy “Q” Comms

58 minutes

https://rumble.com/v43akeb-origin-of-plandemic-2.0-attempt-france-us-mil-q-comms-pope-death-coming-in-.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2024 1:24 pm

SGAnon Audio File 78

SG Anon discusses the Trump assassination, the overview of worldwide financial markets, coming military conflicts yet to occur, a potential overview of how finance collapse could work, the US military, and much more.

Trump Assassination and FBI Field Office Pittsburgh > Potential Outline of Coming SWIFT Financial Collapse > DOJ/Pentagon Guidance: Domestic Deployment of US Army Re: Terrorism > US_Mil Mercenary Operator Document Dump > Trump, North Korea, China, Japan: Crisis of the Ages > War Coming to Venezuela/South America > 10 Days Darkness from 11.5 - 11.15?

1 hour 26 minutes

https://rumble.com/v59c2v9-us-mil-operator-doc-dump-dojpentagon-domestic-use-us-army-q-and-fbi.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2024 5:27 pm

1.  Audits
2.  Storm
3.  Rapture
4.  Salvation

That's a q list.  Now we know what the 'audits' are.  I wasn't sure.
This was a great presentation.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2024 12:07 pm

Patriots,
I have gotten an unexpected blowback re: the first 10min of File 78, where we discussed a hypothetical outline of the financial event expected between now and November in the Western world.

I stressed in the File that the overview was a Patriot’s *opinion* only, sent via email to me, and could very well be incorrect. 
It was extensively detailed, and seemed worthy of sharing, if for nothing else than to paint a picture for those who do not understand how monetary [D]evolutions have always happened in sequence, and how we are living this specific pattern for the last time.

When President Trump makes statements like the one below, remember the mission and “trust Your President”(Q)…over and above my reporting if ever necessary. 
We have a demonstrable history showing President Trump knows “the best is yet to come”.

Just a few days ago, he used the phrase “The Greatest Show on Earth”

90 days to go.
You’ve(We’ve) held the Line.
“We’re not going to let them steal it again”

JOIN, THE END IS NEAR
https://t.me/The_17_Letter_Q 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 7:56 pm

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·5h

Quick Announcement:
As we enter the gauntlet for the November election-season domestically in the USA, I am making efforts to do brief public appearances and physically connect w/ We-The-People, specifically by way of low-or-no cost events (to attend).
One such event is coming up this week in Las Vegas, NV, and the event is free and open for the public. Details are posted below, if you are in the area and would like to come.
Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 A549c0f034b8bfe6

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2024 5:47 am

2024_08_21
SGAnon Audio File 79

SG Anon discusses the impending Trump jail sentence, Pentagon Protection Force, US COG proofs, worldwide military operations, progress in the underground war, US Army TRADOC, and more.

1 hour

https://rumble.com/v5bx1a9-trump-jail-necessary-co-inc-judiciary-noticed-3.31.24-dumbs-ops-turkeyegypt.html

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 11:54 am

SGAnon audio file 80

US Marines Active | Trump: 25thAmdmt+WW3+FINSYS Event Inbound | Trump Assassination & Tesla Biohealing Butler, PA

SG Anon discusses Trump's TruthSocial and X messages to Patriots, WWIII, the financial collapse, the imminent 25th Amendment activation by [D]s, ANTIFA, the US Military, and much more.

90 minutes (an extra long one this time peeps)

https://rumble.com/v5djg85-us-marines-active-trump-25thamdmt-ww3-finsys-event-inbound-tesla-bio.html

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q News Patriot Files   Q News Patriot Files - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q News Patriot Files
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4