Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away Empty
PostSubject: NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away   NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Monday, July 15, 2013 14:37

NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away Google-plus-20
NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away Linked-in-logo-20
[b style="font-weight: bold; text-align: center;"]NOW!! Spy-Proof Communications is Here from Before It's News[/b]
(Before It's News)
The Star of David ‘grand star alignment’, called the perfect time for ‘illuminati’ ritual, is only a week away now. What will it bring us? According to videographer MrCati in the brief video below, in his opinion, the Grand Star alignment event that occurs on July 22-23 will bring the NWO ‘perfect timing’. As such, the date linkage creates a special NWO ritual window that he suspects will be used to advance the New World Order’s agenda. Is this date also a date of ‘prophecy’, the ‘rapture’ or a countdown to the return of Jesus Christ? Check out the fascinating ‘Star of David’ chart below the video for more information…
The purpose of this study, with chart for illustration is to highlight a key celestial occurrence in the Heavens called the Star of David planetary alignment. The focus of the timeline presented will be from the most recent occurrences in our modern time. Starting from 1990 to 2013, these peculiar planetary alignments seem to be clustered. In particular, since 1990, there are 13 Star of David configurations that occur. The 13th occurrence is the ‘last one’ leading up to the Tetrad of 2014-2015.
After 2013, there will not be another such configuration of either a Tetrad or Star of David alignment for another 100 years or so. The Star of David alignments appears to follow a ‘countdown’ sequence or frequency of sorts. It very much appears to be like the Total Solar Eclipses that occurred consecutively on the 1st of Av in 2008, 2009 & 2010. Those 3 consecutive Eclipses appeared to signal the ‘countdown’ to the start of the 7-Year Solar-Lunar pattern.
It appears that this same principle or ‘astronomical law’ is at work here with the Star of David alignment pattern & symmetry. The pattern likewise suggests a sort of a ‘cosmic countdown’ perhaps is highlighting the Tetrad of 2014-15. As to who or what event the countdown is specifically referring to, that will remain to be seen. Perhaps these Star of David ‘signs’ in the Heavens could it be a countdown to the Rapture, the New World Order, the rise of the AntiChrist, World War 3 or a combination of all the above & more. For the purposes of this study, only a better understanding of the Star of David’s numerology & patterns will be presented & considered. Nonetheless, students of Biblical Prophecy can tell you though, that Biblical Scripture is very clear as to what is coming specifically in the Last Days: the Rapture, sudden destruction, chaos, antichrist, war, disease, death, Return of Jesus Christ, etc. Perhaps all these events are already ‘written’ in the stars through such clues to be found in the Solar-Lunar Eclipses, comets & the Star of David planetary alignments. Many would agree. 

NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away StarofDavidalignment
[b style="font-weight: bold; text-align: center;"]NOW!! Spy-Proof Communications is Here from Before It's News[/b]
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away   NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Eh, I hate to do it but 'Star of David', 6 sides, 6 points, & 6-60 degree internal angles of the 6 equilateral triangles with an interior 6 sided hexagon.

I'm totally on board that the Lucy's are crazy for this alignment though. The hexagram is also known as 'the talisman of Saturn'. The all-seeing eye atop the pyramid on the dollar bill is the eye of moloch.

Amos 5:26
King James Version (KJV)
26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away   NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away   NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:50 am

42 But God turned away from them and gave them over to the worship of the sun, moon and stars.
43 You have taken up the tabernacle of Molek
and the star of your god Rephan,
the idols you made to worship.

Cooks recount horror of Indian school lunch deaths

PATNA, India (AP) — Soon after they served the daily free lunch they had prepared for dozens of children at a rural Indian school, the two cooks realized something was very wrong. The students started fainting. Within hours, they began dying.
By Thursday afternoon, 23 children between the ages of 5 and 12 had died from eating food laced with insecticide and many others had fallen ill.
Authorities discovered a container of pesticide in the school's cooking area next to the vegetable cooking oil and mustard oil, according to Amarjeet Sinha, a top official in the state of Bihar, where the tragedy took place.
"It's not a case of food poisoning. It's a case of poison in food in a large quantity, going by the instant deaths," he said.
Earlier, some officials had said it appeared that the rice had somehow been tainted with pesticide and might not have been properly washed before it was cooked.
More answers were expected Friday, when a forensic laboratory was to issue the results of its tests on the dead children, the food and the uncooked grain stored by the principal in her house, he said. Police were searching for the principal, who fled after the students started falling sick, Sinha said.
The cooks, Manju Devi and Pano Devi, told The Associated Press that the principal controlled the food for the free daily lunch provided by the government at the school. On Tuesday morning, she gave them rice, potatoes, soy and other ingredients needed to prepare the meal and then went about her business. As the children ate, they started fainting, the cooks said.
The two cooks were not spared either.
Manju Devi, 30, ate some of the food and fainted. Her three children, ages 5, 8 and 13, fell ill as well. All were in stable condition Thursday.
While Pano Devi, 35, didn't eat the tainted food, her three children did. Two of them died and the third, a 4-year-old daughter, was in the hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away   NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:32 am

Just another dot to watch.

Done, good quote!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away   NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:53 am

CBS News/ July 15, 2013, 2:50 PM
Obama, Bush present 5,000th Daily Point of Light Award for volunteers

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57593809/obama-bush-present-5000th-daily-point-of-light-award-for-volunteers/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away   NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away   NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:40 am

The 3rd in line for the throne is on its way as the duchess of Cambridge is in labor.

jem wrote:
Tomorrow's the day and I'm thinking a baby will be born.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away   NWO Grand Star Alignment Days Away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1