Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Great Deception

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Great Deception Empty
PostSubject: The Great Deception   The Great Deception I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 2:09 pm

Matthew 12:
22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw. 23 And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David? 24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils. 25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: 26 and if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? 27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges. 28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
---
Who is destroying Babylon? Not the devil. 
It's those charged by God to accomplish what we are witnessing.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Great Deception   The Great Deception I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 3:55 pm

We are a people divided.  There are those who believe this false satanic matrix reality is legitimate.

And even worse, they blame God for all that's wrong.

What are they but deceived?  Is it a Great Deception? I'd say so.

It was so bad that vaccine supporters were calling for anti-vaxxers to be put to death!

And how much worse will it get?  Much worse.

Then, of course, there will be the coming anti christ, who they will accept as Christ their
Savior!  They will and are killing Christians.  They will kill the two witnesses and celebrate
their death.  

And there you go.  The Great Deception.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Great Deception   The Great Deception I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2023 3:05 pm

Stewart and Larry see it this way:

Jesus told us all that He did not come into the world to condemn it, He came to save it because the world is condemned already. He also told us that the vast majority of Christians were under a deception, a delusion of their own, and a very strong one at that - the world lies under a deception, and the Arrival is simply the apex of this delusion, the foundation of which is EVOLUTION, and that means we don't need a Messiah, a Redeemer or redemption. Hence the very foundation is evolution vs. creation and a fall. That also means "beings of light" or "avatars" or "ascended Masters" vs. a Redeemer. This STRONG DELUSION according to the Bible is going to do exactly what God intends it to do - damn EVERYONE who refused His Son. It is coming to pass right under our noses as we watch really good and sincere folks falling under this delusion and the LIE it brings... 

Program is still available.  I haven't heard it

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Deception   The Great Deception I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Deception
Page 1 of 1