Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COVID ROUND 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

COVID  ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: COVID ROUND 2   COVID  ROUND 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 10:14 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·14h

COVID  ROUND 2 1f479COVID  ROUND 2 1f47fCOVID  ROUND 2 1f47aCOVID  ROUND 2 1f489COVID  ROUND 2 1f489 Dr. Mike Yeadon, former vice president at Pfizer, tells Dr. Drew that the experimental mRNA injections rolled out en masse from late 2020 onwards, were deliberately designed to cause blood clots, in addition to the immune system attacking itself.
“My contention is that there are multiple deliberate toxicities built into these materials.”

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

COVID  ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COVID ROUND 2   COVID  ROUND 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 10:15 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·14h

COVID  ROUND 2 1f1e9-1f1eaGerman MEP, Christine Anderson: Governments around the world used outright psychological warfare—targeted even at children—to terrify their populations into submission with Covid tyranny, in a way that was globally coordinated.
“In Germany, there was a manual on how to get the people to do what the government wanted them to do to adhere to these restrictions

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

COVID  ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COVID ROUND 2   COVID  ROUND 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 6:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

COVID  ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COVID ROUND 2   COVID  ROUND 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 3:52 pm

From Health Ranger  2021.  You can't say it doesn't self assemble with the clots we witnessed.

The “Borgification” of Humanity

[link to www.brighteon.com (secure)]

Science paper documents “self-assembled magnetic nanosystems” for cybernetic biocircuitry

The average person living today has little idea how far the development of self-assembling nanotech biocircuits has progressed.

So-called “fact-checkers” (professional propagandists and liars) deliberately mislead people into thinking there’s no such thing as a self-assembling graphene-based biocircuitry system that could be feasibly injected into people and called a “vaccine,” but the published scientific literature lays out a comprehensive, well-documented body of research that shows this technology is quite real…

...and has been tested in biological systems for at least two decades.
A “self-assembling” system means that a person is injected with instructions that set into motion a process where a structure is assembled inside the body, using resources available in the blood (such as iron and oxygen atoms).

In effect, nanotech self-assembly means that a microchip doesn’t need to be “injected” into someone, since the circuitry can be assembled in vivo after injection.

Today, I reveal some of the published scientific papers that describe at least two decades of self-assembly nanotech / nanowires research into building human interface cybernetic systems.

These can be used for neurological control, commanded by external electromagnetic broadcasts.
The “borgification” of humanity has begun.

video
https://www.brighteon.com/embed/4013bbf1-6205-466e-b0a3-698fd2487412

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COVID  ROUND 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COVID ROUND 2   COVID  ROUND 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COVID ROUND 2
Page 1 of 1