Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boston Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Boston Updates Empty
PostSubject: Boston Updates   Boston Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:01 am

1. Here is a leaked photo of Tsarnaev surrendering. While it isn't 100% conclusive, where is the 'throat' gunshot wound preventing him from speaking as reported previously.??

Boston Updates Article-2369810-1AE1EC17000005DC-827_634x423

Further, the kid showed up for his initial hearing recently with fresh injuries.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Boston Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston Updates   Boston Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:10 am

2. The suspect in Orlando who was shot execution style in the middle of the night in Orlando has had his autopsy blocked by the same folks who killed him. I'm guessing 'fatal shot delivered to the crown of subject's skull at close range as evidenced by powder residue' will never make the paper, ever.

WASHINGTON, July 17 (RIA Novosti) – The US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has barred officials in Florida from releasing their report detailing the cause of death of a 27-year-old Chechen man, Ibragim Todashev, who was shot and killed in his apartment in May by an FBI agent, the medical examiner’s office that conducted the autopsy said in a letter sent to RIA Novosti on Wednesday.

The Orlando medical examiner’s office “will continue to contact the FBI each month for an update on when this exemption is no longer in effect,” Miranda said in the letter.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20130717/182289268/FBI-Blocks-Release-of-Todashev-Autopsy.html
Back to top Go down

Boston Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: