Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LEE HARVEY OSWALD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LEE HARVEY OSWALD Empty
PostSubject: LEE HARVEY OSWALD   LEE HARVEY OSWALD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 6:58 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·19m

Replying to 

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

LEE HARVEY OSWALD 261dLEE HARVEY OSWALD 261dOschner…and his clinic…I will be trying to discuss that this week!!
We know Harvey was framed for KENNEDY’s murder.
What happened to LEE?
I will discuss that also this week.
TBC……LEE HARVEY OSWALD 1f60e
------------
LEE HARVEY OSWALD 1f6a8LEE HARVEY OSWALD 1f60e Our JFK story is going to take a turn down another rabbit hole. Where it ends up is a likely a story many of you haven’t heard. I will be rolling bits and parts out this week.
The FBI handed the Warren Commission a story about something the CIA’s had been deeply involved with. It was called :
“The OSWALD PROJECT.” 

The image of “Lee Harvey Oswald” that finally appeared in the Warren Commission Report, essentially combined the biographies of two young people:
Russian-speaking HARVEY Oswald
and
American-born LEE Oswald. 

There were 2 Lee Harvey Oswald’s!
HARVEY OSWALD.
The Russian-speaking youth, was brought to the U.S. following World War II and given the name HARVEY Oswald.
HARVEY was of small stature, quiet, slightly malnourished, and lived with his caretaker…a short, heavy-set Marguerite Oswald.
She was an imposter.

LEE HARVEY OSWALD 026c5a046ba38b68

LEE HARVEY OSWALD B6042fcc5780b588

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LEE HARVEY OSWALD Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEE HARVEY OSWALD   LEE HARVEY OSWALD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 6:59 pm

LEE HARVEY OSWALD 6f60460b6b27084c
LEE HARVEY OSWALD B30ef6a0384c149c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LEE HARVEY OSWALD Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEE HARVEY OSWALD   LEE HARVEY OSWALD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 7:01 pm

LEE OSWALD
New Orleans born LEE Oswald was tall, husky, and athletic.
As a youth LEE lived with:
-half-brother John Pic,
-brother Robert Oswald,
-mother, Marguerite Claverie Oswald (tall & nice looking).

A program created by US intelligence merged the identities of Russian-speaking HARVEY and American-born LEE Oswald.
The result…ten years later…was that young Russian-speaking HARVEY had an American background and birth certificate.
*above are the different pictures of Harvey and Lee Oswald. 2 different men.
Lee is on the top row
Harvey is on the bottom row
Purposeful deception by the CIA.

Researching Lee Harvey Oswald was so confusing. Now I know why. Two different men merged as one.
Here is the actual data points for each man
LEE HARVEY OSWALD E8b57df297026b48
LEE HARVEY OSWALD E4cfab460b2cea96
LEE HARVEY OSWALD 1f45b822d5ddd5b0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LEE HARVEY OSWALD Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEE HARVEY OSWALD   LEE HARVEY OSWALD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 7:01 pm

Frank Wisner was a Wall Street lawyer.
During WW II Wisner worked for the OSS (Office of Strategic Services). Remember the OSS was the predecessor of the CIA.

After World War II ended thousands of Eastern European refugees were brought to the United States under his supervision.
Wisner was the CIA’s director of clandestine operations.
He oversaw the re-location of thousands of anti-Communist exiles to the United States as a means of rewarding them for conducting secret operations against the Soviets.

Wisner became the CIA’s expert on European war refugees, and secretly subsidized the refugee relief organizations that brought these Eastern Bloc refugees to the United States throughout the 1940s and early 1950s.
LEE HARVEY OSWALD Bc7847614912f987

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LEE HARVEY OSWALD Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEE HARVEY OSWALD   LEE HARVEY OSWALD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 7:02 pm

Wisner and his group realized they could use these Eastern European immigrant’s knowledge, customs, and familiarity with their respective homelands.
Wisner asked the National Security Council (NSC) to approve the use of such refugees, and they agreed.
The NSC then issued a top-secret intelligence directive (NSCID No. 14), that authorized both the FBI and the CIA to find and jointly exploit the knowledge, experience, and talents of well over 200,000 Eastern European refugees resettled in the USA.
The CIA’s office of clandestine services, under Frank Wisner, was running hundreds of covert projects.
Most of the government documents authorizing the use of refugee organizations to help intelligence agencies remained secret until the 1990s, when they were declassified
LEE HARVEY OSWALD C74b228c0185a413
LEE HARVEY OSWALD Bfd0173cd63c36bf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LEE HARVEY OSWALD Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEE HARVEY OSWALD   LEE HARVEY OSWALD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 7:04 pm

Many of these Eastern European refugees were resettled in and around New York City, where they learned to speak English. These were part of the OSS/CIA’s continued propaganda efforts (against the Soviet Union).
One of these refugees was the young boy who was given the name “HARVEY Oswald.”
His caretaker was given the name “Marguerite Oswald.” She was an imposter!
They may have been subjects of a CIA “security file.
The man accused of killing President Kennedy was NOT the tall, husky, American born LEE Oswald.
The accused assassin was the small, quiet, Russian-speaking HARVEY Oswald who was brought to this country along with thousands of refugees after WWII.
HARVEY OSWALD was given to a “caretaker” (the Marguerite Oswald impostor) and both the caretaker and the boy were given new names…”Marguerite Oswald” and “Lee HARVEY Oswald.”LEE HARVEY OSWALD 2b07
LEE HARVEY OSWALD D269b0ac6cc21143
LEE HARVEY OSWALD 23752564b23a366f
LEE HARVEY OSWALD 1bb86dc5e8a52bc4
LEE HARVEY OSWALD D71b71a3e8750633

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LEE HARVEY OSWALD Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEE HARVEY OSWALD   LEE HARVEY OSWALD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 7:06 pm

OSWALD PROJECT
After Harvey and Marguerite arrived in NYC so began the “Oswald Project.”

For the next 10 years, the short, heavy-set caretaker and HARVEY Oswald would follow and mirror the activities of the real Marguerite Claverie Oswald and her son…the tall, husky LEE Oswald.
These “families” often lived in the same cities and HARVEY and LEE often attended the same schools.
As young adults HARVEY and LEE joined the Marine Corps. Both went through basic training.
Both attended radar school.

In was in the fall of 1957 that LEE Oswald joined the Marines and was sent to Japan,
while HARVEY Oswald and his mother lived at the Hotel Senator in New Orleans.

In September, 1958 HARVEY Oswald was briefly sent to Japan as well, and then to Taiwan.
LEE HARVEY OSWALD 5a20738c9d293218
LEE HARVEY OSWALD 5c996d08020cf360
LEE HARVEY OSWALD B3681594b56a5448
LEE HARVEY OSWALD 0f43617beee9cfc5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LEE HARVEY OSWALD Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEE HARVEY OSWALD   LEE HARVEY OSWALD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 7:08 pm

In late October 1958 HARVEY was then sent to the Marine base in Santa Ana, Calif., where he took and passed a Russian language test, and basically let everyone know of his interest in Russia, Cuba, and communism.
Russian-speaking HARVEY had now replaced LEE Oswald.
On November 2, 1958 LEE Oswald boarded the USS Barrett in Japan…headed back to the USA, and on November 15th he arrived in San Francisco. He then took military leave.
LEE:
In March, 1959…LEE Oswald was discharged from the Marines.

For the remainder of  1959, LEE was seen in Florida and Louisiana.
HARVEY:
In September, 1959…HARVEY Oswald traveled to Europe and soon “defected” to the Soviet Union.
The CIA now had a trained and Russian-speaking agent in Russia!!
LEE HARVEY OSWALD 8128cfb228e7f899
LEE HARVEY OSWALD 44178258807c3474

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LEE HARVEY OSWALD Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEE HARVEY OSWALD   LEE HARVEY OSWALD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 7:10 pm

HARVEY Oswald and his Russian wife (Marina)and child returned to the USA in June, 1962.
A year later HARVEY would be “set-up” and “framed” as a communist-minded supporter of Castro…and accused of shooting and killing President Kennedy and Officer J. D. Tippit.
Following the assassination, anyone who knew or came in contact with both HARVEY Oswald and LEE Oswald posed a serious threat to the CIA.
Knowledge of two “Lee Harvey Oswalds” could uncover and expose the CIA’s Oswald project, and establish a direct link with the CIA to the assassination of President Kennedy. 
What if there was someone who knew both Oswald’s?
There was! His name was Ed Voebel.
An FBI document refers to an interview of Voebel where he (Voebel) states that he visited Oswald at his apartment at the Senator Hotel
LEE HARVEY OSWALD 86de7da9ed89fbc2
LEE HARVEY OSWALD 6f9a1e899f8d3c94
LEE HARVEY OSWALD 2a102afeac0e2b64

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LEE HARVEY OSWALD Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEE HARVEY OSWALD   LEE HARVEY OSWALD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 7:11 pm

Ed Voebel knew HARVEY Oswald, from the 8th grade at Beauregard Junior High School.
Ed also knew LEE Oswald, who he knew in the 9th grade at Beauregard Junior HS.
Additionally…in June 1955, Ed Voebel and LEE Oswald began to attend Civil Air Patrol meetings together.
Ed Voebel’s coincidental friendship with HARVEY AND LEE had the potential to expose the CIA’s “Oswald project.”

Ed Voebel’s knowledge of HARVEY and LEE may have been the reason that he died at the young age of 32, only one day after being admitted to the Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans in May, 1971.
Voebel’s father said that his son, healthy one day and dead the following day, died under mysterious circumstances.  He told the House Select Committee on Assassinations that he thought his son’s death had something to do with Oswald and the JFK assassination, but he had no proof
LEE HARVEY OSWALD 85a5a944fe3c9670
LEE HARVEY OSWALD Fd509ebeca9a5db7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LEE HARVEY OSWALD Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEE HARVEY OSWALD   LEE HARVEY OSWALD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEE HARVEY OSWALD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: